Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 5 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Calypso bit into the next rider, throwing him under his own horse. The silly tame horse trampled his owner as he tried to get out of there, leaving the human broken and bleeding. Calypso ended his suffering . The small mare ma naged to kill 3 more before a human whipped her with a rope.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 5 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 pm

A large lasso flew through the air, a slight whistling sound the only warning Apollo had. It tightened around his thick neck, making him choke as his source of air was cut off. He bucked and reared, managing to tear the rope out of the humans hands, but it still gripped around his throat, the long end trailing behind him. After a few more nasty attacks, the humans turned and fled on thier tame horses. Apollo gave a snort of discust.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Calypso gently pulled at the rope on Appolos neck, making it looser. She slipped it off his head, nuzzling his shoulder. "You alright?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Star~The tamed mare watched as a stallion rammed into her making her rider fall off. She reared up then backed away watching them, she was a complete coward and trembled from all the fighting and blood and killing.

Silphia watched them above her and got up and another rope came, this time around her neck, now they had her but not for long as the others came. The humans made her fall aging.

Star
Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkgH4Z70Fll_HhB4EiWuj1-Uk_pF6LwGSG1Tb8vQb3CysrPgB94Q

Last edited by wild one on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Calypso sighed. "I didn't even wonder off like this, and now look where it has gotten us..." she whispered, running off to help Silphia. she rammed the riders horse, making him fall. Once he had left, she got the rope off uf Silphias neck.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Arthena went to go help Silphia before she was roped again. Crying out loudly the humans made their way out of the rocky walls with Arthena. The rest of her friends back their fighting. But they could get to her, since she was down here and they were up there. Arthena cried out, pulling backwards but get get pulled forward again. She gave up after fighting for awhile. Her mucles tensed, night began to fall. She looked up to the stars. She snarled, stopping her hooves and backing up, she neighed loudly. " You can't take me! Im free!" She cried. they tugged her forward. She started singing a song in her head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:10 pm

(Didn't Silphia free you horse Grave?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:15 pm

(she was roped again. as it says in the post above)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Oh, I took it as: She had to get he rway to the mare before the humans roped her again.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:17 pm

(She did but Arthena could have got another rope on her.)

Silphia thanked her and chewed on the ropes around her legs setting her free, "Arthena!" She shouted and ran her way.

Star walked into view with her tack on. She chewed at the bit because during all the cayaose the tamed mares reins had been pulled back so far that they where stuck on the back of the seat part. She had troubles but started to nicker for her friends, afraid...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 pm

(Just lost my whole other post!!)

Apollo's neigh sounded almost like a scream. Without hesitance, he took off after the caravan of humans, seeing that Arentha was captured, the rope tight around her neck. Soon, the gleaming stallion reached the humans, and instead of trying to get her free right away, he started to cause havok, kicking out wildly, and bucking, racing through the horses and making them scatter. Soon, the humans were too ocupied trying to get thier own horses under control, and Apollo franticly kicked the man who was holding Arentha in place.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:21 pm

(Ops sorry Spritz)

Silphia helped Apollo and kicked tamed horses in the barrels knocked their riders off and stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Calysp was right on his tail, and she started tugging on the rope that was around Arthena's neck. A little bit of slack let her loosen it. "Try to get your head out!" She cried, and kept puuling.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Star could hear the other tamed horses and started awkwardly their way but stopped and thought * Wait if I stay here it means no more beatings, no more saddles, no more bridles, no more stalls!* She then got exited...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Calypso tugged and tugged, the rope getting loser as the rider got closer and tighter as he got farther away.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Arthena growled, rearing up kicking out feriously. She charged at a human that was knocked on the ground. She feel to the ground again as one roped her. She snarled using her other hoof to slip it off her hoof. Once she was loose, Arthena stood tall over the human, eyes narrowed. She whipped her head around to hearing a clicking sound like a gun getting popped into place. She gasped, wide eyed. One human on a horse, pointed the gun at Apollo. Arthena neighed loudly, knocking Apollo out of the way. The gun sounded and Arthena let out a cry. Falling to the ground, she heaved heavily. Looking at the hole on her shoulder wear the gun at shot her. Gritting her teeth, she threw her head back down on the ground, eyes closed tightly, she winced in pain. Her breathing were quick.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Calypso snorted, charging the man with a gun. His horse gave her her own gash on her shoulder, but Calypso still knocked them over. Teeth dug into the kman's leg, dragging him off the horse. His foot was caught in the stirrup. the horse took off, dragging the man with him. Of course, the man was trampled. "Arthena!" Calypso cried, rushing to her side and nursing the wound.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

As Apollo was kicked out of the way, a whistling nose flew past his ear. Stumbling, he saw that Arentha had been hit in the shoulder. Giving a whinny of indignation and anger, he charged at the shooter, who aimed the gun at him. Pulling the trigger, the bullet shot out of the gun, the stallion swerving just in time, though it clipped his neck, leaving a rather deep, bloody wound. He charged into the human, knocking him to the ground, and killing him instantly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:39 pm

(eh, Calypso just killed the shooter but I guess there can be two)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 pm

(Um guys you both killed the same human, lo Smile )

Silphia
She ran Arthena and licked her wound trying to help, "Some on get her some herbs!"She yelled at the others while they fought off the humans...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Arthena winced as Silphia licked her wound. " I'm fine." she said. trying to get up but falling over again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:00 pm

"No your not now stay still."
She looked to Calypso, "Go find her some poppy seeds and herbs."
She commanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Jaybird watched them and growled, moving away when someone laughed at her. She turned and walked away to the forest when a little girl, wavy blonde hair came to her and petted her. She snorted and pulled away, but the girl put something around her neck. "I'm not going to hurt you." she promised despertly and slowly started to lead her. The girl sounded to so safe, so sure. She followed her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Arthena snorted, grunting softly. She rested her body.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Calypso sighed, stumbling off. she saw Jaybird disappearing. "Jaybird! why are you going with a human!" she cired, weak from fighting. "Humans may of killed your brother!" She lied slightly, but they could of if the oldest mare had not been there.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next