Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 7 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:48 pm

She called her Jay.. something close. I don't exacly want to change her name. She is not in the garden, it was nearby farm all the way away from the garden. She didn't have carrots then. Plus, she followed those men. The girl is 11 she does know about skinning.

And you made this topic...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 7 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:51 pm

(Now I know what its like to have 3 pages filled without you... I'm going to pretend that Apollo was shot and was unconcious all that time.)

Apollo stirred, his shoulder and side coated with a warm sticky substance. He opened his dark eyes, seeing nothing but hazy shapes. He didn't know where he was, or what he was doing, but he knew about the mares and Jaybird. He managed a weak whinny, his head flopping back into the ground, mane lying bedraggled in the dirt.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:59 pm

You hurt my feelings... peace peace peace peace peace peace!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Silphia heard him and took off towards the source of the call and stopped by a little ways from him, "Apollo? Are you ok?" She said not seeing the blood just him laying there, she walked closer and gasp and started licking the wound.

(K)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:06 pm

(How did I hurt your feelings?)

Apollo's eyes opened, and in his gaze he saw a hazy figure leaning over him. He flinched at the touch of something on his throbbing wound.
The bullet had torn through his flesh, leaving a wide and gaping wound on his shoulder. He threw his legs forward and tried to stagger to his feet, but fell to the ground.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 pm

(I feel like a retard now. Wild one knew it was weird, and completly agreed with you, and didn't point it out for me, so I would get blamed! Never mind... ask me later. I'm not going to talk to anyone but lonley old me. Ohmmm...)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 pm

(Starchaser-
I didn't mean to hurt you're feelings in the least, and I really am sorry if I did. I merley meant that wasn't the way I was planning on the topic to turn out, but its not up to me, I apologize.
Please dont leave. We want you here.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 pm

(No; it's fine. We discused this. I sent something back. I'll just try to find my way back into this.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Arthena raced toward the sound. Skidding to a stop. Apollo had gotten shot in the shoulder also. Wincing as Arthena bent down to inspect the wound, she turned to look at him. " Your going to alright. Just keeping looking at me dont stop talking nor close your eyes ok?" she said. " Silphia go get some poppy seads, and some cobwebs." she ordered.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Apollo blinked. He was supposed to be strong, wasn't he? He struggled, placing his front feet foward and tried to stand. The bullet wound had also taken a bit of the bone.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Jaybird laughed and went on chasing the female now, happy that the stupid bossy mare had left. She was nice! And yes, the mare sounded most retarted because Jaybird lost all her family except Apollo. She didn't know what was happening now, but even though this girl was human, she reminded her so much as a sister. She looked at a crushed carrot. "What a stupid mare! A carrot waster!" She hated mares once more. In fact, she hated that one. She wanted to assassianate all of them! She in fact belonged here. This was her place. She couldn't work with females. Like her brother said: He could handle himself
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:35 pm

She did as tolled and came back with all she found and gave it to here, "Apollo just relax, settle." She soothed...

(Hey any one know what type of deer this is?
Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 7 Deer-may2509-a)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:38 pm

"No!"
Apollo cried, and stumbled to his feet. "Where's Jaybird, where is she!?" THe stallion asked franticly, trying to keep weight off of his wounded shoulder. He staggered foward, and let out an earsplitting neigh, trying to call his sister back to him.

(btw the wound is going to make him have a small limp forever)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:43 pm

"She took off with a human girl, won't come back." She explained to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Jaybird heard an earsplitting whinny. She stopped and whinnyed. That was he brother! Running at full speed she dashed through the forest then stopped, seeing her brother in a pool of blood. "No! No! What happened?" she asked. The girl came and stopped behind them, eyes wiedending. (Sp?) She walked over and gently picked up some nearby cotton, and ran it gently along him. She took off her backpack and started to gently pat it and stich it. (Animal vet in training) "This is all your fault you and you!" she said pointing at wild one's horse and the one who was trying to help.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:55 pm

"I-i didn-" *Oh what the F*** the filly won't ever like me, I should just go.* She then turned and trotted away.

(Star I knew it's her personality but really do you have to make her so mean and stuff to my Charrie. I mean Silphia is not dumb.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Apollo's eyes filled with relief as Jaybird came galloping into sight, but behind her, a girl ran, her hair flying out behind her. As quick as lighning, Apollo's kind eyes turned wild with hatred. "Your kind!" He reared into the air, as she tried to do something to his wound, that only made it burn with pain. Screaming out a whinny, he snapped his teeth and landed, though not as gracefully as he would have liked, due to his injury.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:57 pm

(Sorry wild. I know I'll feel that way but I can't have her take it back. She also blamed someone else if it makes you feel any better. She grew up not liking mares cuz they flirt with her brother, and over-protective.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Silphia stopped and turned quick as a dime when she heard him and came galloping back but stopped behind him, ears pinned. "What happened?" She asked bearing her teeth at the small girl in front of Apollo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Jaybird watched Zoey step back but then keep him down again. "No, no, no." she whispered. "Stop it!" she growled to Apollo. "She's trying to help you." her voice calmed as Zoey started stiching again. "She's closing the wound."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Apollo winced as somthing sharp peirced his wound, then he pulled backwards, yanking the needle out of her hand. His legs were trembling, and his eyes were wild.

"No Jaybird! SHe is NOT helping me, her kind did this anyway!!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Jaybird shook her head, backing away. "You don't even trust me anymore do you? I hate you this time... for real. I know where I belong. I belong with this girl not with you, or any of these mares. Bye!" Turning, she ran whimpering, Zoey looking, even though not wanting to leave him, left feeling guilty.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Her words were like a dagger into Apollo's heart.
"Fine, leave!" He shouted, his wild spirit making him on edge. It wasn't his fault that he didn't trust humans. Not at all.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Jaybird stopped at the paster and lowered her head, trotting around. Fine! Maybe mom knew they were supposed to split ways. He didn't even trust her anymore because of some nice girl. The girl was trustable enough... Zoey was. She lied down and burried her muzzle into her legs whimpering.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Arthena stretched out her shoulder, she winced as it opened up again, starting to bleed. But not caring when she heard Jaybird yell at hyer saying it was her fault. " I did nothing. Sorry if the humans came. Sorry if i got roped and your brother came to help. He should have never saved me in the first place if I was going to get blamed for everything." she sighed heavily. Stumbling back in a limp, to bend her head down and lick the blood that was oozing out of her shoulder.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next