Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 pm

"I have a flaw, a big one. I start liking a stallion in that way, right away. Luckily, it has worn off on you.'"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Apollo come to find mares. (Anyone welcome! More than one player please)

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Apollo was confused. He wasn't sure what she had meant, but he pushed it to the side. His skin quivered slightly, shaking off the flies, and he swished his long, silky black tail with purpose.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Jaybird stopped at the edge of the cliff and stopped. "Hmp!" she growled. She looked down over the field, seeing them. "Mares, mares... mares!" She muttered and forced and eye roll.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:55 pm

"Do not mind me, I'm a scatterbrain." she said, still shaking.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:00 pm

She spoke aging, "Jaybird did you not here me? I mean he loves you!" She said walking to her and getting in her jump way and raising a eye brow. Her motherly instincts where kicking in, "Now calm down and say your sorry. Those words you said to him can cut deep scars in the heart." Her voice echoed around them softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:05 pm

.... er, keep postig guys
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:06 pm

I dont know what to post.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:10 pm

eh, reply to Calypsos comment
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Apollo shook his head. "No, just.. Confused." He finished. He turned from Calypso, his bay hide shining in the late afternoon sunlight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Jaybird pushed her away. "No! Just leave me alone and stop talking like your someone who could make me feel better because you won't and you never will." She looked away and tried to hold back tears. "I'll be like Calypso." her tears became watery. Listening to the story only made her scarier.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Apollo's ears pricked, and he turned, sighing heavily. He swiftly trotted of in the direction that Jaybird was, and soon found her, seemingly depressed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:19 pm

"No you won't, even if that happens I'll stay with you if you allow?!" She spoke to her fast but not harsh.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:22 pm

The filly lifted her head, eyes red, tears still streaming from some of her eyes. "You don't understand mare!" she said harsly. "He's the only one I got who I haven't lost. I haven't saw my mother, or father, or herd. Just my brother and sister alone. She raised me. Do you get it mare? I don't seem no one understands anything like he does. Your not my realitive, he is."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 pm

"I know I'm not related but at least I tried to help." She said and stepped away when Apollo came and walked down to the other mares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:08 pm

"I can help her! I was in the same situation1! My dad killed my mom and then he fell of a cliff fighting a different stud, I loved him anyway, my brother left me it killed me, so I can help!" she nuzzled JayBird, shakig.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Jaybird heard her words but still kept her head down.

(Sss)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Imma quit this topic
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 am

(Why?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:17 pm

(Either the posts or to short or she doesn't like how Star's horse is acting.)

Calypso swung her head, nipping at Apollo's tail. The young horse whinnied, tilting her head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Apollo snorted, and turned back to the mares.
"I will be leaving in the morning. Back to the Rose Garden, to start my herd."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:59 pm

(Well I don't care that's just her. Or, maybe she thinks she has a low chance on her horse getting picked miss. Think-she-knows-it-all. When she grows, she'll be different but I don't like how you always have to mention me, Harley. If you don't like me, don't. She'll be less dramatic when she grows)

Jaybird snorted and tossed her head looking at the mares. She looked at Apollo, eyes peeled back to look innocent. "I'm sorry. I'm just so scared for you." she whimpered
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:08 am

(I didn't mean for it to be offensive! I'm sorry, I kinda like how Jay is acting, protective. But, I think your opinion is better, Star.)

"Wait, are we coming? Calypso asked him, tiliting her head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:30 am

Apollo nodded, his mane blowing back in the breeze. "If you want to, yes." So far he only knew that two were coming, but that was alright with him. Eventually, he would come back to see if any more wanted to come.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:29 pm

NO! i just dont feel like reading posts. i hate when others keep going on and on WITH THE TOPIC WHEN OTHERS ARE AWAY! AND DONT GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO REPLY! AND I REALLY DONT CARE IF MY MARE GETS PICKED TO BE Apollos MATE!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Im Sorry!

I didn't mean to go on, but nothing significant even happened, besides Apollo wanting all of the mares to join him!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next