Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 11 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Sprite~
My boy unexpectedly mounted me and rode me off, with a bow and arrow in his hand, "Ill be right back!" I said, galloping into the forest.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 11 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Little Bird sighed as her boy strode off for more paint. Brain dead
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm

The white stallion over, to where two mares seemed to be having a converstation. He stopped, not wanting to interupt, his large white eagle feather blowing in the wind, painted hide finally drying.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:53 am

Sprite~
I returned, the boy had rested dead rabbits and fawns over my withers, I shivered as the boy dragged them into his hut thing,leaving a large bloody stain on my back, I imeadieatly trotted over too Little Bird "Ewwww, I dont think I've carried that much animals before!" I said, I looked at a white stallion, who's mane looked quite handsome stallion, "Hello, whats your name? I'm Spirte." I said.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 am

I lowered my head a bit. "Hello, Sprite..." He trailed off. "I dont know my name." He answered simply. It was becoming a bother, not having a name. He stepped forward, sniffing the blood on Sprites back, warm breath tickling her hide.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 am

I giggled when he tickled my hide, I reconised his face "Did I see you earlier?" I said tilting my head.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 am

Stepping back, My mane flopped annyingly over one eye. I shook my massive head, looking at her. "Uhm.... I dont know.." I trailed off. Recognise me from today? Or my focer days...
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:20 am

(Did he say the last part, or did you type it in his mind?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 am

(in his mind)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 am

(Okay)
I thought I had reconized him, but I hadnt, but then who had forced Crash?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 am

I stepped back yet again, giving her space. I had been about to clean off the blood spot for her, but didn't want her to get uncomfortable.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:48 am

Apache

The soft voice of my boy's mother carressed and dipped in the air around me. Speaking my name and whispering to my mind. I whicker softly and touch my nose to her shoulder. Hot breath licking down her back. She strokes my forlock before patting my left shoulder-as a way to ask me to follow-and walks towards her tent. I immediately respond, and step rythmically to the deer-hide teepee. When I push my nose through the opening, a warm (rather clammy) hand met my soft muzzle. Then he spoke in a rough voice. I nicker to him and push my head through so I could see him. He wasn't in the best of shapes, but he was young and strong and would recover.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:59 am

I looked at the stallion, I gave him a calm look and whispered softly "Its okay, whats wrong?"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:52 pm

I can see my girl cowering at the side of Walking witht the Rivers teepe, and she looked concerned. I turned back to Sprite. "Nothing, nothing. I'm fine."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 pm

"Have you heard bout the war?" Sprite asked.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:55 pm

im going to back out now. If two and a half pages were filled without me in a little over a day or two, i dont need to be apart of it. lol bye guys
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:06 pm

okay, bye bye! It was fun having you, good luck with your other topics!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Little Bird sighed, now unhobbled and free to roam. "I don't know if I want to stay here. I want to be Running Fawn again." She said, looking around.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm

War? My ears pricked at the sound of the word. I shook my head. "No, I havn't. What about it?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:53 am

"a selection of us horses are war horses, didnt you know that?" I said pointing to the bow and arrows.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Little Bird couldn't help but join in the little chat. "My boy told me I was going to be riidden to war when I am broken. By his father, then the bouy when he gets older."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 am

"Basicly that just means aging, but the two leggeds live much longer than us." Sprite said.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:42 am

"I am going to leave this awful place. I am not going to be some mount, a shield for a indian! The boy, I will protect him, but not his father!" Little Bird suddenly realized what she had said. "No, if his father got killed he would blame me...."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:55 am

"I am just going too get the war finished and then im outta here!" I snorted, looking at the boy.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 am

"I will run with you then." Little Bird said. "Funny how forever can be severed by the knife of a short life." She said, as her boy whispered in her ear that he would love her forever.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next