Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 7 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Harley Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:31 am

Crash took off, stumbling slightly. Stop, escape from them after the foal can run fast enough.... She thought, skidding to a stop. No, no no! And lurched into a run again. A rope burned her rump as it aimed for her neck. Can't defend yourself very well with a newborn foal at your side! Crash said, stopping again. It had to look very odd to the indians.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 7 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:34 am

"What are you doing" I shouted, stopping.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 am

Crash nodded to her stomach. "I'll be back in the wild before you know it." She said, bowing her head. "I cant protect both myself and a newborn foal for a while without one of us suffering. Go." Crash lifted her head. "No, you and I." She sprung into a run as a rope whipped her ears. "You and I can stick together. After all, you were the only one not yellin at me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm

"Then i'm coming with you" I said I nuzzle the boy that I bucked off and he jumps back on to my back and Grabs my mane, "I'm not leaving you, My boy needs me" I nickered, nuzzling the young lad on my back.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:44 pm

A rope whipped around her neck and Crash reared. "I don't want to face Apache, she scares me!" Crash admitted, pulling backwards. She slipped, falling on her side. When she was pulled to her feet, a nasty gash lay across her side. Not to deep, but it still hurt.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:51 pm

"Are you okay" I said to her, "Cant you see she is pregnant! I'm sure you'll notice sooner or later when it will be too late! She would of already gone into labour!" I whinnie to the horrible man.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:53 pm

"I'm fine. And I can't even tell." She said, snapping at the man. "Lets go." She sighed. Crash nursed her wound, licking it gently.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:02 pm

The boy patted my neck and I walked onwards gently, "Its not such a bad place when you get there, you eat this speicial food, theres two one is called grain, and the other one is called hay, I personally think that hay is my faverite." I say to the mare "By the way, I'm called lilac, but my the person currently ontop of me calls me Brise."
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:04 pm

"Crash." She said, walking with her head down. "I'd rather eat grass." Crash said, side aching from the wound.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 pm

"Yep, My ranks a war horse apparently, I'm going out to war soon, what ever that is, but i'm soo excited!" I said prancing around, My Boy was laughing as he was bouncing everywhere.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 pm

"War. You fight and kill." Crash said. "I hope to become a war horse after my foal is weened."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:21 am

"Oh right..." I say, looking at the boy on my back, Imagning him and me going to war.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Crash nodded and nursed her wound a bit. Once they appraoched the village she saw a woman coming to dress her wound.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:34 pm

I snort, looking around for apache. Where was she? Before I knew it, the girl had climbed over the fence, landing lightly on the dirt with her bare, brown feet. I looket at her, ears pricking in intrest as she starts to talk to me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 pm

[ What happened?! ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 pm

(Go to the last page.... And I will reply tonight, g2g!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Apache

I threw my head back in a shrill whinny. It seemed to slide across the entire valley full of anger and betrayal. Trey gripped my mane in his teeth and I rip away harshly. Rearing up and striking him in the chest. He was temporarily winded, but I was whipped harshly over my flank and back. It caught my ear and slashed through it. Eternally scarring it. My ankle rotates uncomfortably, but I was relieved when I rested stubbornly on the ground. Only to be whipped once more. I shake my head and look up into Trey's eyes longingly. Despair flooding through me. Why wasn't he helping me?! We grew up together, for God's sake, Do Something! But all I could see was lust, desire, a dirty intention. How dare they do this to me! Shed me of my rank, and then force me into a pen to breed with him? Disgust raised in my throat, and it felt sour on my tongue. Standing abruptly, I leap towards the gate. Crashing my chest into the wood and nipping at the men who didn't have a whip at hand. They responded by throwing a fist into my nose. I remember the last time that happened.

My mother screamed shrilly when they gripped my shoulders hard. Forcing my frail, young body into a holding pen. Next to a young colt. He was perfectly compliant. I was curious, but I didn't wonder for much longer. They smacked our rumps, and I jump into a canter. Into yet another, larger, pen. But it wasn't much better, we were surrounded by several other foals. And there were a few of them paired into fights. I was pushed towards one of the fighting pens. Immediately digging my hooves in and snorting. That was when the two-legged creature thumped my nose so hard it felt like I would never smell again. I sneezed, and out of fright, was forced into the pen. Where I won the fight, and several after that.

I shudder at the thought, feeling as though I ought to simply give in. I turn my gaze to Trey, who was stepping ominiously in my direction. A tear slipping from my eye again.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:21 pm

I scream in protest, seeing the horrer that was taking place with Apache. The girl tries to calm me, but I run against the fence, chest hitting it squarly. She scurries out, and then I decide to take the risk. I run to the fence, and at the last second, leap into the air, belly brushing the high fence. The talking in the village stopped, and they all stared. I then hit the ground, my front hooves digging into the sod. I whinny in protest, then toss my head, rushing headlong towards the breeding pen, and towards Trey.

Last edited by Spritz on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Crash kicked at the woman, knocking the supply out of her hands. She let out a squeal as she ppicked them up and followed the horses who held her captive.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Apache

I cringe lightly when Trey is close enough so I can feel his hot, labored breath tickling over my back. Sending goosebumps to rise along my spine. Just as I felt the moment of silence when he lifted himself to mount and thrust in, I look over and see a slight rucous playing in the camp. I step forward, to get a better view. Accidently making Trey stumble to catch himself. I made him angry, and he grips me hard, mounting again and pinning my chest against the fence. I throw my head and squeal at his size. It felt like he was five times too large for my small hole. I turn and nip him harshly, but that only made me back up a little. Causing more searing pain to pour into my nerves.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:33 pm

I race over the ground, eyes blazing. Men tumbled out of my way, and I snapped at them, then ran headlong for the breeding pen, busting straight through it, the wood flying in all directions. I attack Trey, slashing through the air with my sharp hooves, trying to knock him off of Apache.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Apache

I jumped when the stallion cleared the fence. A staggering feat no horse had done in centuries of legend. He then clobbers Trey, and I take the opportunity to stumble behind the forcer. Tail clamped tightly against my rump and ears pinned in confused submission. I felt defeated. Broken. Useless..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 pm

(EEP I dont want to power play! Im trying not to!)

I quickly kick the stud, and see the indians rush towards the pen. I move instinctivley in front of Apache, baring my teeth and snapping at anyone who came to close. I watched Trey with blazing eyes. "You Bastard!" I mutter. But that was what I used to do, and I felt terrible.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:48 pm

[ Lol idc if you powerplay here... ]

Apache

I stumble back when the stud turns on the people. Trey looked so damn crazed at the moment. It was as if I didn't know him. As though I never did. And thats when I snapped. I had been tricked into loving these cruel creatures and being submissive. I am no war horse filled with passion and glory. But a submissive mutt who went along with everything. I snap my ears back fiercely and turn on a dime. Whipping my hoof across Trey's cheek bone and sending him back a few steps out of surprise. "You fool! You ignorant!" I pause, stepping closer. He steps back. "Conceded!" Once again, the dance continued. "Cocky little whore!" I didn't hold my language. Why should I? I strike out again, but he dodges it and my hoof collides with the solid ground beneath me. It didn't phase me. I snap at his whithers and kick his forleg roughly. Causing a crimson ribbon. Men screamed when this, the leader of the war horses and his second in command, battled it out. Although it was more like an offence, for I was doing all the harm while Trey stared dumb-founded and sex-driven.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 pm

(k)
I see Apaches fight and rush to help her, head slamming into Trey, knocking the wind out of him and throwing him to the ground, pinning him there, ready to slit his throat with my sharp hoof. I looked to Apache, wondering what I should do. Just then a lasso was thrown around my neck.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next