Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 15 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:14 am

"No, I'm sorry." He apoligized politley. With a quick nod of his head, he leaned down and wiped the blood off his face on his leg, where several thorns had made him bleed. But his wound's didnt heal! He shook his head, frowning down at his nose, which he ended up going cross eyed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 15 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:21 am

Sprite tried too walk around the stallion, but he bloked her path, she looked at him meanly "Move out of my way!" she whinnied "No thankyou, I think id like too stay with you..." the tall brown Stally said, the evil in his eyes starting too appear, she thrashed her hooves into his face rapidly with a whinny, leaving the battered, bloody, lifeless stallion lying there, she panted harder each time.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:25 am

(Should my stallion rescue her? Or what...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:29 am

(he dosnt have too, the other stallions dead now sooo)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 am

He tossed his head, his long mane settling and cascading over his neck. Giving little bird a slight nuzzle, he turned and started to head back.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:46 am

Sprite's owner returned, he saw Sprites hooves covered in blood and the battered stallion on the floor, he approched her but she reared up and ran away from him, she sped past the stallion, heading back too the camp. when she reached the Indian Village, she walked up too her wooden post where a tear made its way down her cheeck, she was murderer! A real Murderer, she couldn't belive it, the blood was all up her legs right up to her sholders, which made her feel more worse.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15