Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 14 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Harley Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:39 pm

She titled her head and shurgged. With a surge of energy, she took of after them.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 14 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 am

I just whinnied back in happiness and started too run with her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 am

I tossed my head, ears lost in the sea if my thick white mane, blowing back and tickling the face of the girl. Laughing, she pushed it aside, and I broke into a canter, hooves pounding on the ground, tearing up the grass behind me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:01 am

I kerpt my sore leg up the most as It still hurt.
(Sorry, braindead)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:21 pm

I noticed Sprite limping a tiny bit, and slowed my pace to an even smooth jog, falling behind to catch up to her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Little Bird was watching the white stallion, and with no rider to guide her, she ran into a tree. "Ouch..." She muttered, backing up and starting to trot with them.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 am

I whinnied starting too do a trot/canter, I spotted a perfect clover patch, I troted over and started eating.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 am

His face cracked into a apolagetic grin, seeing poor Little Bird run straight into the large rough trunk of a tree. He wanted to fall behind, but couldn't, as his rider urged him onwards, bow drawn and arrow notched as she scanned the area for prey to hunt.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:14 am

"Oh yeah, we were going hunting..." she said, lowering her head down, she smiled from underneath her mane and she bolted 0off after the stallion.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Little Bird caught up with them, a small cut on her forehead. "I'm fine."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 am

The girl slipped off of his back, running into the forest where the trees were too dense for the large stallion. He licked the trickle of blood off of her, comforting her as he did so, his warm wet tounge on her skin for an instant.. "You had better watch where you are going."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:09 pm

"I have been a bit blind since birth so.... get my point?" She said, shivering at his touch. Different eyes met his, but she had heard a story from crash, that he had forced her. Quickly, Little Bird stepped back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Sprite~
Sprite nuzzled little bird gently and said "Hey, whats wrong?" she looked confused.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 pm

"Crash, she told me some things." She whispered, only to Sprite though.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:51 pm

He rolled his eyes. "I know what she said. It's true, ok!" He spat out, his body tensing, and soon he wheeled around, galloping out of the forest.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:38 am

"Oh, Its not about a random weirdo that forced her is it?" She said watching him run away.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 pm

"I didn't mean it that way! My mother was forced to breed with a stallion far to large for her and I'm just a bit nervous!" She said, gently pressing her head into the tree.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:53 pm

I trotted after the stallion "hey, whats up?" I said.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:58 am

He ignored her, not even glancing in her direction. His long legs and strength made his trot faster, making him trot ahead of Sprite.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 am

she stopped dead in her tracks and she started too cry and bolted of into the forest, the wind blowing her forelock back against her head and her tears run vertical across her face.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 am

He turned, seeing her run off. But stubborn as he was, he didn't go after her. There was nothing to say, or to do... He let out a shrill, mournfull whinny, rising to his back legs and rearing into the air, his front legs striking out and slashing through the air, landing back down with a thud.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:21 am

hearing the studs whinniy made her cry every more, she sped ahead and skided too a halt infront of another stallion, she looked up slowly, seeing a long, angry face.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Little Bird backed up, slipping into a thorn bush with a pained whinny. The sharp plans dug into her, the ones she was laying on made her bleed. She neighed for help, but the indians were far off and she couldn't move, the pricking hurt.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 pm

The sharp whinny made him stop his rage, and he turned slowly, white ears pricked towards the sound. Giving a toss of his head and rolling his eyes, he started back. He didnt know why he was going back, but he was anyway. Soon, he found Crash stuck in a pile of thorns, and heaved a heavy sigh, peering down at her. "Really. Fine, I'll help." He chided, then bent his head over the thorns and started to pull them off of her, biting his way through the thick ones, untill finally they were cleaned out around her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

(Spritzy, Crash is back at camp, Little Bird is the one he helped! Very Happy And I am changing her old name to White Fox)

Little Bird cringed at his voice. "I never meant to offend you, I'm 2, I'm nervous and quite stupid." With a little sigh, she bowed her head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next