Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) Empty I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 pm

(Please play as mares)
The large white Stallion Pranced through the forest, his muzzle held aloft as he tested the air for the scent he was looking for. But the wind kept shifting, making it hard for him to find the scent trail of the mare he was following. But this Stallion wasn’t just any Horse. He had special blood in him, and he could smell anything miles away. He also had outstanding vision, and hearing as well. He was silent as the grave, when he was following and stalking up on something… or someone. Everything about him was twice as good as other horses.
He caught the trail, and trotted through the forest, going faster and faster in the fading light. He smirked, his tool already sliding out of its sheath. The heavenly scent filled him, almost like a drug, making every corner of his body tingle. He followed the sweet smell, until he spotted a little palomino mare, dozing quietly in the shade of a willow tree. Without hesitating, he walked into the clearing and nuzzled the mane, who started awake. But she was net with a apologetic smile from a handsom stud, and in a second, she was relaxed and trusting .They are SO easy to fool. “I am sorry miss, I didn’t mean to startle you!” He faked an apology. She smiled at him. “No, no. I was awake anyways.” Without knowing it, her young body was releasing strong heat scents, almost directly up the studs nose. His nostrils quivered, and he made himself slow down, relax. She smiled at m. “My name is Clare” Her tail swished to one side, and I also returned the same smile, though mine was hard and uncaring. But young mares tended not to notice things like that. She turned, and in one
With a swift motion, I also turned and kicked her in the shoulder, shocking her long enough for me to quickly mount her, tool swinging, then hardening as I got into position. “Settle, mare!” I thrust into her, her virgin hole much to small for my large cock, but I made it fit, pushing forcefully into her. She squeeled, and I chuckled. She let out a moan of pain as I thrust hard and fast, gripping her barrel tightly. “Please! Get off! It hurts!” “No can do, Darling!” This was pleasuring me, and I really didn’t care about her. She was just another mare. I plunge into her harder and faster, groaning with pleasure, my cock starting to swell up from the seed that I would soon release into her. She spread her legs farther apart, in an attempt to relieve the pain, but that just made her pussy more accessable. And every thrust she moaned in pain, and I grunted in pleasure.
With a push of my hips, I broke past her cervix and into her womb, letting what seemed like gallons of seed pour out of me. She swung around and tried to bite, but by that time I was already dismounted. “Too late, hun.” I smirked at the cum still dripping out of her hole, and I strode away, tool wet with Cum and swinging. She stood under the tree, alone and scared, not saying a word due to shock. She was satisfying, but I needed another. Once I started, I couldn’t stop. I raise my head again, trying to pick out another mare, if not two or three.

Last edited by Spritz on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Harley Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Ooh, I have a mare that I can use. Crash. Or are you tired of me? Very Happy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:11 pm

No! And, more than one can post on here!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am

Um, I can't post the pic right now, but she is a dark brown with a snow white mane and tail)

Crash gently sipped from creek, watching the little minnows nudge the whiskers on her maw. Brown eyes closed for a second bfore she lifted her head, scent pouring out of her. Like most young mares, she had no idea. But Crash wasn't what you call a 'blond' mare.

She wasn't stupid, or trusting of many. But when it came to breeding, Crash was clueless. the filly could fight, run, and charm her way out of things.

Crash took off, brown legs flashing as she raced through the forest, enjoying the wind whipping through her mane. Big born w eyes widened as she crashed through the bushes, vision blurred.

Her eyes opened, and she saw herself in the same clearing where the force had occured. A gash cut across her back, but it wasn't even a foot long. "Oh, ouch..." She muttered, standing up and struggling to turn her head in order to nurse the wound.

Crash flashed a smile at the two, thinking they were a normal couple. But she kept silent, wondering why the little mare looked so scared.

[center]
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:38 am

{ I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) 13132612 Posting Harley's character up }
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 am

Thank you
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Catching the scent, I rush forward, traveling quickly over the ground, but also as silent as the grave. I spotted the mare that was trailing the sickly sweet scent behind her, and suddenly crash to the ground, moaning. I quickly ripped open a gash on my leg with my teeth, and the blood started to pour out, though it didnt hurt me. "Help me!" I called out to her, trying to get my feet. I was playing her, hoping she would give in and come over to me. Well, this mare was going to be my next victim. No matter what.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Crash looked over at him, and winced as she made her way over. "You OK?" she asked, gently nursing his wound. Blood dripped from her own, and it stung, making her shift uncomfortably. Crash pinned her ears, lifting her head when she made the wound quit bleeding for a little bit. She flicked her tail, scent surrounding them.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:29 pm

The stallions nostrills quivered, taking in the heavenly smell, that filled him up, making him focused on only one thing. She cleaned the wound, and I tried to stand, teetering on three legs, and limping to the edge of the clearing. "Thank you." I smiled at her, sweetly. But inside the lust and passion was stirring, then brung up to a boil as her scent filled the air thickly around us.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Crash nodded, and started to struggle to clean her own wound again. Dark coat glinted in the sun as she let out a snort of anger. Crash gave up and trotted over to the palamino mare. "Sooo... whats going on?" they both faced away from him. "Whats wrong?" Crash asked, looking into the big, scared eyes.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:35 pm

[ I have the same question as Harley lol. I can play here unless you are tired of me xD ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:36 pm

(Ooh, yay! Can she join Spritzy? Can she? Hmm?)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:38 pm

[ =P Question though... What is Crash's personality? I like contrast in a good topic, soooo I sorta need to know.... =) ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 pm

(Sure! And no, I generally dont get tired of anyone. Unless they bore me to death, which you dont.)
The stallion looked at the mare with blazing eyes, sending her a message. Dont you dare tell. Or I will kill you and your family. Every. Last. One. Including forcing your mother and sisters. I smile as she shrinks back, eyes wide with anxiety. With one swift motion, I move to the mares rump and mount quickly, taking her mane in my teeth and gripping her barrel harshly. The palamino runs away.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:43 pm

uh, one of those horses who are cluless about the breeding process, but can fight, run, ect, you know, taught everything except for tha)

Crash snorts, twisted her head around, trying to get out of his grip. Her head whips around, nipping his leg. The deep brown neck was twisted in a painful way, but she was desperate. With her tail pinned, Crash yanked her mane was his teeth, wincing as hair was yanked out. She put her head down, keeping it out of range as she bucked a bit, trying to get his wiehg toff.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:49 pm

[ Alright, I will post in a few ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 pm

(YAY! Very Happy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:54 pm

[ Bio~~

Name Apache
Gender Mare
Age 5
Personality Smart, Fast, Swift, Careful, Timid, Obediant
History Completely tamed native american war horse, cherished by her master for her easy gait
Pic https://media.photobucket.com/image/Native%20american%20horse%20art/GeneralWildfire/horse-art-medicine-crow.gif?t=1269300573

]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Crash jumped a little as an idea popped into her head, plus it would relieve the aching in her knees. She collapsed, and huffed when she hit the ground and slipped from under him. Quickly, she pressed her rump into the tree, ears laid back in fear aas she tried to protect herself.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 pm

"Uh-uh sister." He smiled, grabbing her flesh with his teeth, and his tool forced itself past her tail, and he started to thrust hard and fast, grunting. Again, he felt his passion rise up, and every time he did this to a mare, he had to do another.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Crash blinked, how had he done that? she cried out in pain, struggling to kick his back feet. "Get off me!" She snapped, trying to wiggle out from under him again. "Get off!" she cried out, trying to rear up under him. Was she gong to give in? Of course not. She wasn't going to wimp out. "Now!" Crash snapped, clacking her teeth.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:02 pm

(Is this the place Spiritz?)
Lilac walked through the Leaves hearing A stallion Calling for help, but She ignored it, Sooner or later she heared a mare scream, she ran towards the sound, ignoring her heat scent leaking around her. Her name might be Lilac, but her personality is much, much more different.

http://olviavika.deviantart.com/art/Arabian-Horse-99307576
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 pm

(yep!)
Every buck made me bounce and go deeper, and I then broke into her womb and released my seed with a groan and a sigh, untill her body rejected it and it dripped out of her red pussy. "Stop, or I'll kill you afterwards!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Apache^*^*^

Grace itself seemed to step into the meadow. Silently stepping over mushrooms and flowers to avoid breaking their tender stalks. I whicker quietly to a nearby mare. Her small frame but greedy eyes spoke of dangerous intentions. Defensively I back off. I avoided any fights I didn't need to get in. I have enough battles to deal with at home. The small eagle feather in my mane spoke of a high rank. Grouped within purebred stallions in the highest of the leadup. But this meant we went into the battle first. And with that came the need for more than strength, but cunning, and mobility. A familiar face brought a small, warm smile. But it wasn't a typical grazing day, it was the day when the two-leggeds released it's studs to breed with their choice in mares. They didn't like the mares coming back pregnant though. And in my 2 years of fertility, I was still a virgin. Never once being mounted, and never once giving birth. Another reason why I was more cooed over than the rest of my mutt sisters. I wasn't pure mustang. But a mix of mustang and american paint. The smell of sex crossed my nostrils and I turn to see a mare, collapsed under a stud. I snort roughly, and try to pretend I never saw it. Grazing on the clover that bended under my hooves.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:08 pm

she turned around in a circle, muttering curses. "No, no no no no no!" She yelled, charigng at him and ramming his in the chest with her own. "You Stupid, b-" Crash thrashed her hooves out at him, eyes flaring. "I'm only what, 2?" She snapped, trembling a bit.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next