Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:11 pm

She skidded to a halt near a rock and looked around the bumpy edge, She saw a mare being forced by a stallion, She didnt know what to do, Should she go and help the mare? Or should she stay here where she would be safe? But she was also trying to fight back the heat scent, which was pouring out like crazy.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:13 pm

I dismount shaking myself off, and when she tries to hurt me, I wink. I couldnt get hurt. Well, I could, but everything healed within a matter of moments. My leg whas whole once again, and I tried to keep a small smile to myself. Mares were so plentiful in this area. I turn and go, trotting out of the clearing. "I'll be around if you need me for anything." I smirk, and again, test the breeze. Smelling two seperate scents, I ignore them both, walking past a mustang without as much as a blink. I would fuck every single one here, eventually. If not even twice.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 pm

I wait for the stallion to walk at least 10 feet from me and walk up to the mare, and said "Oh you poor poor thing, what a beast that thing is!" I said screaming out the last few words.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Crash snorted, sotmping her hoof. She sighed, plotting revenge. She ppekd around, and saw the mare, lilac. "Run." She whined, nodding to the forest. "I didn't. Now I am stuck with the consenquences." How would she live, trying to suppoort herself and a foal. the 2 year old couldn't kill the foal, she didn't have the heart. "Frikin bitch!" she muttered.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 pm

I dont turn around, the mares harsh words passing my by without a whisper of regret. I look to the Mustang, and the other mare that had joined our duo. "You here for a Reason?" I spit out the last word.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Apache

Anger flashed as the stallion took in the scents around me. Including mine. Holding my cool, I trot fearlessly over to him. Nostrils flared and ears pinned so tight against my bridle path that the seemed to be invisible. I didn't say a single word. Holding my opinions to myself. I dared him to try something with me. Knowing it would be fun to teach this sex-driven stud his place.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Crash nudged her, giving her pleading eyes. "I can't watch you get forced to. Run!" she yelled the last word, rearing and coming down inches from the mares nose.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 pm

I push the mustang away from me with a toss of my head. "Back off, mare!" It was almost a challenge. Turning to see the mare I had just forced on the ground, I scoff. "Cut it out, you big wimp!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 pm

"Go." She snapped, silently approaching the stud. "Wimp? Wimp?" She growled, glaring at him. "If anyone is the wimp its you." Crash bit her tongie after the words, but still held her head high.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 pm

"No, that stud is an idiot, I cant just leave him forcing innocent mares just for fun!" I said letting all the anger out of me, I went over to join the mare. My lips tightened and I pawed the ground.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 pm

"Its not fun, technically-" I cock my head, smiling at the two angry mares. "If I told you, you wouldnt understand anyway." I would still get them, and I stared right back at the mares that stood at least a foot lower than me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 pm

"OK. We all agree here that this stud... idiot has done some wrong things. Right?" she asked, looking around at them all. Brown eyes glared straight through the stud, but thy were blank.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:30 pm

[ Crap this is making me angry. All my writing is being thrown away because of the New Post stupidity -__- ]

Apache

I snort roughly and smash my left hoof into the bridge of his nose. One of the most painful attacks I had learned. "Back off, stallion" I counter, my accented voice that originally sounds like the howl of a wolf, now sounding like the snarl of an alpha. The mare's voice nearly made me laugh. "I would shutup if I were you" I say, without making eye contact with her. Dancing on swift hooves and ready to dodge any of his attacks at me. I let my scent freely coat the surrounding area. A smell unique because of my virginity and age.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Her hoof cracked through the bone in my face, but I didnt feel pain. And, within seconds, it mended itself before thier eyes. "I told you not to fight." I said, voice low and challanging.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:34 pm

She looked back into His eyes, the evilness made her legs go numb, but not enough for her to stand tall. "Yes, but he has pay for he has done..." Lilac said, Still fuming.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:34 pm

"Oh, so someone thinks their perfect? Eh?" Crash snapped, ripping at the studs back with her teeth. "I can fight just as good as you, Ms.Goody-Two Shoes." Crash was never that rude, she was just sensitive. A black hoof sliced into the studs leg, leaving a bloody gash.

Same here
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:37 pm

"I really dont give a shit. You cant hurt me-" I tossed my head at my already healing leg. "And I cant feel pain. So back off." I shook my head at the three idiotic mares. "No, I'm not perfect. And believe me, I KNOW IT!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:40 pm

"I was talkign to Speckles over here!" She yelled, ears pinned. "OK, Speckles, you don't need to show off how tough you are any more."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Apache

I snort and shove my chest into the young mare's. "You idiots, no idea how to hurt anything. You are small as well. Ms. Fake" I retort and turn to the stud. Mocha colored eyes looking into his. "Yes, you are not perfect, no one has complete strength everywhere." I say, stepping to my left and looking him over. Somewhere, he was hiding. He was hiding a place that I could strike and cause him sickening pain. Not to mention, the lack of pain when he was growing up, made even a tap in the spot exscruciating[sp?].
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 pm

"I could leave and let him destroy you. I'll take my friend here with me." She nodded to Lilac. "OK. Fake, please explain to me how a mutt of a mustang, is fake?" She to searched the stud, but shook he rhead. "why am I fighting you? We all want to hurt him, don't we?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 pm

I snorted."Hurt me. Im just doing my duty." With a small bow to the three mares, I turn and canter away, leaving the three pestering mares alone. I travel to the deep, dark part of the forest, where vines turned into snakes, and everything seemed different than it actually was.. I fit right in here.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Apache

Annoyance stung my mind. "I am fighting you, because if it wasn't for me, you two would most likely be either pregnant or dead by now" My mind was absent to them though. As I focused on the stallion. Avoiding meeting his gaze, for that was how most mares fell victim to the raping.

[ this is getting very hard to keep up with... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:48 pm

She sighed, then continued to try to clean the wound on her back. It stung, and she glimsped that there were a couple thorns in it. Crash approached Apache and put her head down in respect. "Er, I guess I can't be expected to be in to good of mood after being forced, right?" She laid her ears back a moment after the question and flinched, expecting to be hit or nipped.

I'm just trying to keep from going brain dead
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 pm

The stallion continued to walk, not repenting for his deeds. It was too common for a stallion to fall and break under a mare, saying that he would stop his wicked deeds. THat thought didnt even pass through my mind.

(...Sorry)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Crash waited for the strike, or harsh words like, 'I don't need your words' or something. White mane bounced perfectly over the chocolate colored coat, and the tail hung limp.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next