Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:52 pm

She sighed and went over to a willow tree and rested for a while, confused about what had happened.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Apache

I grunt at her apology and kept my ears pinned. "I guess not" I say simply, and sidestep away from the two. "Try to stay out of trouble" I say quietly and canter towards the center of the meadow. Stopping in front of the stallion I had seen before. He obviously checked for wounds, and I watch him. Snorting at his concern. "The stud is without a doubt powerful, we must find him, or he could be used against the two-leggeds." He responds with a lacing of the ears. "Not now" He answered, shifting his weight from left to right and flicking his tail defiantly. He had been in the middle of tricking a mare. This was more important though.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:54 pm

"Where are you going?" She asked, tempted to follow, but turned away. With tears in her eyes, Crash laid down by Lilac, sighing. "He might be back for you. I know a safe place, but you will have to travel quickly."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Alright! Maybe the mares words were working inside him, if only a little bit. But his motive was pure, he was trying to pass on the genes of himself, trying to improove the race of horses. He sighed heavily. He had better leave this land.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Apache

I snort roughly at him "Fine, you can explain to Walks With The River why I never returned" I snap sharply at him and turn around, war paint faded in the lowering sun before I kicked into a fast run. Following where the stallion had gone. Smelling the air with a trained nose to find him. A discouraged snort left my muzzle, before I caught sight of him. Quickening my pace, I reach his side and spin around. Forcing him to either stop or run into me. Either worked, and both have happened. I needed to talk to him. I wasn't after his harm, that was to keep the filly's off my case before.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:02 pm

The mustang suddenly runs in front of me, making me stop dead in my tracks. I shook my long silky white mane, keeping myself collocted. "What, mare." My voice wasent harsh at all. Instead it was serious and quiet.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Apache

The breeze rose in the seemingly tenseness between us. "One, stop calling me that." I say, then pause before continuing. "My name is Apache, and that's that" My once aggressive tone had returned to it's melodic voice and danced throughout the air around us. Whispering into the breeze and being torn to shreds before any other horse could hear.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:08 pm

I thought about the other mares, and wondered if they would be following behind Apache. "Alright." I dont tell her my name. I didnt have a name. I didnt want a name. I was just myself, and that, was that.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Apache

"Good" I say and relax a little. Still defensively staying alert. "Now, I noticed your unique power, I don't see how anyone couldn't, and I want to know how you are who you are" My words demandingly curious. Thick forelock crossing my eyes before I tossed my head to get it out of my eyes. I hated when that happened.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 pm

I shook my head, the white mane falling thickly over my neck. "I am me. Thats all there is too it. There is no special name, no special race. Just me." I was starting to feel bad about forcing the mare.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Apache

"Uh huh, somehow I don't believe you" I hint at my disbelief and step back from him. We were close before, and it was getting a little too close for my comfort. I didn't need to come back pregnant. "You can trust me" I say simply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:23 pm

"No. I cant trust anyone." My answer was simple, full truth despite the lies and tricks I usually did. I sighed heavily, mane falling over my face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Apache

"Oh really?" I say in response. Lowering my muzzle to the ground and looking up at him. "Well I can trust you, I assume you won't try to hurt me now" I say before returning my head to it's typical position. "Please"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:33 pm

I nodded once, making myself submit to the wishes of this mare. Apache. "Why did you come after me. To fight? I dont want to fight you."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Apache

"I already answered that. I do not wish to fight you" I say. His cold figure bugging me, although I hadn't the slightest of ideas as to why it did.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:51 pm

I sighed, stamping down a hoof as the pesky flies buzzed around my legs. "Then why?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Apache

"Because you are interesting" I said. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't completely true. I did find him interesting.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:58 pm

I roll my eyes. "Right. I'm sure thats exactly why."

(sorry)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:02 pm

[ perfectly alright ]

Apache

I snort at his words and stamp my hoof. "You don't believe that I am curious?" I say, turning his words only slightly to replay back at him in my own feminine voice.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 pm

"I believe that you are, but you came for some reason, Other than curiousity." I state the fact.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Apache

I sigh at his wits and respond. "Ok fine, I am curious about you, but also want to make sure you won't be used against my tribe" I state.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "What?" I didnt understand what she was saying.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Apache

"as in used by other two-leggeds to fight against mine" I clarify.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 pm

"Why would I do that?" I ask, now curious. "And they couldnt. I am not thier property."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Apache

"You never know, people change" I say and take a heavy breath.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next