Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 9 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Little Bird perked her ears as the mare spoke, but she was unsure who she was speaking to. Immediately, Little Bird's old paint was taken off and new blue paint smeared around her eye and some other places. A mix of raven feathers and eagle feathers were knotted into her mane.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 9 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Apache

"Rank" I smile softly. My feather had been removed long ago. But it felt as though I was still a war horse. High up in rankings and bossing other mares and studs around. I sigh nearly silently and let my forelock cascade gracefully over the bridge of my nose.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Little Bird was let go, to roam around. She wasn't going anywhere, and she reared, letting her energy out as she ran around a bit.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Sprite~
Sprite wondered why she didnt have any feathers, so she trotted back to where she had the paint put on and found a bowl of feathers and I got a few in my mouth, my owner took thwem out my mouth and he plaited them into my hair, he dismouted me, and I gently fell asleep. I woke up and I found that he had painted three more blue stripes on my nose.He mounted me and took me on ANOTHER walk, I whinnied to any horses that I went past, most off them getting ready for war.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 pm

"And I have rank because.... You deserve it much more than I do." I toss my head. The woman smears paint on her hand, and presses in onto my rump, leaving a red hanprint, marking me as her own.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 am

Little Bird sighed as she was lead away once more. She jumped as a cold hand was pressed to her rump, and she looked back a t young boy.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:05 am

Apache

I shake my head softly and smile sheepishly up at him. "Nah, that's not true" I say quietly before flicking my tail and lowering my head. Nipping at the sweet grass below my brown hooves.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 am

Little Bird looked at the paint, snapping her teeth. She flicked her tail.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 am

Sprite jumped as a cold hand hit her rump, she bared her teeth at the boy, but he just patted her rump and walked away, she looked at her rump and saw a blue handprint, The boy had claimed that Sprite was his.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:23 am

[ Wait, as paint, do you mean Apache or the paint? Lol sorryyy blonde moment ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 am

me? the paint.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 am

[ No harley ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:53 am

(Paint, like... WEEE finger paint! Aye, you think if a deer is hit with a 1 ton truck and jetboat on trailer, its dead? Very Happy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:22 am

[ ?? alrighty then lolz ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Little Bird noticed the two other horses and knickered to them.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:15 pm

The girl left, and hurried towards Walking with the Rivers teepee. She tried to peer inwards without being seen, not knowing what was wrong. As someone emerged from the tent, she stumbled back a bit, blushing and embarrased. I turned to Apache. "Now what?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Apache

I watch the girl curiously before shrugging lightly. "What is she doing?" I ask the stallion.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Little Bird tried to get their attention again, but the white stallion and mare seemed not to care. "Oh well." She sighed, nuzzling her rider.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 pm

I whinnied to the horse,seeing she wanted attention. "I have a feeling she wants to make sure he is ok..." The woman left quickly, ducking into her own teepe. I figured she might have a thing for him, but I didnt know how humans acted. She emerged with a bow and arrow, and went back to his teepe. "I was wondering if River wanted to come hunt?" She asked sheepishly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Little Bird snarled on the inside, ears laid back. The boy quickly calmed her, and stroked her back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:54 pm

(Savior?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:25 pm

(Where is this going.)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 pm

(Dey gonna go to war:)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 pm

[ Erm, alright ]

Apache

I stamp my hoof at the annoying flies and press my chest against the pen. Snorting loudly from boredom. Begging for entertainment, or anything, really, to keep my mind busy. I bite at the wood, but all that brought was tiny wood particles and a sappy taste to grow in my mouth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Little Bird's boy wnet over to entertain the speckled mare, leaving the 2 year old hobbled and sighing.

There is huge forest fire a few mountains away from our town and me house. Meap.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next