Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 10 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:38 am

Sprite~
I see the mare which was being lead in earlier today, I whinnied to her, hoping to get her attention.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 10 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 pm

(May i join?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:01 pm

[ I wouldn't mind ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:13 pm

(is this pretty active?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Spritz wrote:(Please play as mares)
The large white Stallion Pranced through the forest, his muzzle held aloft as he tested the air for the scent he was looking for. But the wind kept shifting, making it hard for him to find the scent trail of the mare he was following. But this Stallion wasn’t just any Horse. He had special blood in him, and he could smell anything miles away. He also had outstanding vision, and hearing as well. He was silent as the grave, when he was following and stalking up on something… or someone. Everything about him was twice as good as other horses.
He caught the trail, and trotted through the forest, going faster and faster in the fading light. He smirked, his tool already sliding out of its sheath. The heavenly scent filled him, almost like a drug, making every corner of his body tingle. He followed the sweet smell, until he spotted a little palomino mare, dozing quietly in the shade of a willow tree. Without hesitating, he walked into the clearing and nuzzled the mane, who started awake. But she was net with a apologetic smile from a handsom stud, and in a second, she was relaxed and trusting .They are SO easy to fool. “I am sorry miss, I didn’t mean to startle you!” He faked an apology. She smiled at him. “No, no. I was awake anyways.” Without knowing it, her young body was releasing strong heat scents, almost directly up the studs nose. His nostrils quivered, and he made himself slow down, relax. She smiled at m. “My name is Clare” Her tail swished to one side, and I also returned the same smile, though mine was hard and uncaring. But young mares tended not to notice things like that. She turned, and in one
With a swift motion, I also turned and kicked her in the shoulder, shocking her long enough for me to quickly mount her, tool swinging, then hardening as I got into position. “Settle, mare!” I thrust into her, her virgin hole much to small for my large cock, but I made it fit, pushing forcefully into her. She squeeled, and I chuckled. She let out a moan of pain as I thrust hard and fast, gripping her barrel tightly. “Please! Get off! It hurts!” “No can do, Darling!” This was pleasuring me, and I really didn’t care about her. She was just another mare. I plunge into her harder and faster, groaning with pleasure, my cock starting to swell up from the seed that I would soon release into her. She spread her legs farther apart, in an attempt to relieve the pain, but that just made her pussy more accessable. And every thrust she moaned in pain, and I grunted in pleasure.
With a push of my hips, I broke past her cervix and into her womb, letting what seemed like gallons of seed pour out of me. She swung around and tried to bite, but by that time I was already dismounted. “Too late, hun.” I smirked at the cum still dripping out of her hole, and I strode away, tool wet with Cum and swinging. She stood under the tree, alone and scared, not saying a word due to shock. She was satisfying, but I needed another. Once I started, I couldn’t stop. I raise my head again, trying to pick out another mare, if not two or three.

Just saying, this sounds so much like Hollywood's post with To Set Love On Her Arms. Js
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 pm

[ Erm sorta ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Jets POV
I had managed to find myself in many death traps along my life journey. And here i was about to walk into another one.

I forced my way through the trees into the wide pasture where i saw a few mares and a big stallion. Completely unaware of his potential and powers, i continued forward trying to appear unseen. But how could you miss me? I was a bulky black mare, larger than most, with piercing coal eyes.
I stopped in the dead center and swatted at a pesky fly. On accident, i let my heat scent drift out. I was an older mare and already foaled four times in my life. I just wish i could stop making stallions come to me.
I looked at all the pitiful mares and nickered to them, "Hello."I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 10 Gidgee6
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:56 am

I perk up my ears and saw the mare, "Hello, Im Sprite, Unless you want to go out too war and fight, I would run!" I reared up, seeing my boy walk over, with more feathers to put in my hair
Pic~I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 10 TABYY
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Jets~
I looked at the beautiful painted mare with feathers in her mane. A little colt trotted to her side with more. "Im Jets." I said with a little smile. "A war?" i asked as i gently pulled a feather from the young one's mouth and planted it in the small mare's mane.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:44 pm

(I had no idea that was like hers, sorry! Thats the usual forcer topic for you..)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:29 am

(lol lol! )
I smiled when she sloted the feather in my hair "Yes, there is a war coming I dont know when, It could start anytime now! So, are you looking for rider?" I said, my smile growing bigger by the second.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:07 pm

( lol it is typical! Go check it out..its called A Love as Sweet as..idr haha)

Jets~
I cock and eyebrow. "A war between who?" I asked and flicked my tail. "Do i need one?" I asked slowly, unsure of what a rider was...
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Little bird reared as a woman yanked the boy away as he was putting another feather in her hair. "no." He told the ady and yanked away, calming his horse.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 pm

(Sorry I havent been on last night, I went 2 the best sleepover ever!)
Sprite~
I looked at the little mare, being calmed, then back to Jets "I honestly dont know who the indians are fighting with, but I would advice you get a rider, I can help you find one, If you wish." I nickered to the mare.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Little Bird ignored everything except her rider. She snorted as a blanket was placed on her back, and sighed in relief as the father came out and told him she was too young to ride.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Sprite~
"One minute Jets, Ill be right back." I said as I trotted over to the young mare "Woah, are you alright there?" I asked the mare, a calming look in my eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:21 pm

I am confused. Who is S/he talking to?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Sprite~
I saw that she didnt really like to speak, so I stamped my hoof, trying to get her attention "Hey, mare, are you okay?" I say to her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Little Bird snorted, snapping her teeth at Sprite. "Just who are you talking to?" She aske,d looking behind her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 pm

I flinched "Sorry, I was just asking if you were okay." I squeaked.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Little Bird sighed. "I'm just, really nervous. I want to be back with my girl."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Sprite~
I sighed, I looked at her, seeing the pain in her eyes, I went up to her and nuzzle her "Dont worry, I know how you feel." I say, remebering Adam.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:12 pm

"This tribe is so different. My old name was Running Fawn. Now I am Little Bird and I hate it! Cold Wind loved me much. But these took me away from her."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Sprite~
"I belonged to the red indians, they were so friendly, until Adams father forced me away, I was called Mystic moon. Someday, I want to find him again." I said, "Someday I WILL find him." I said.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Little Bird sighed and started to graze. Her new boy sighed, petting her side.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next