Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 6 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Apache

My anger for him faded when he actually stopped. Relief was short lived however, when he soon became victim to the dragging. I grit my teeth and turn quickly, breaking the lasso from him on myself and standing abruptly. Determined now to try my hardest to help him. I lift into a painful, but powerful canter. Reaching the horse's side and nipping at the man's thigh. He struck my nose roughly, and I fall back slightly. Sneezing and tossing my head at the blow.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 6 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

"Get your horse under control!" The man shouts to Walking with the River. They drag me quickly over the rough ground, and I give Apache a sort of sad smile. "They cant hurt me..." I say, and try to stand, falling on my chest. I was dragged over the hill and caught sight of the Village. I whinned in protest, not knowing what they would do to me!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Apache

I shake my head at his words "I don't care" I say. I knew Walks with the river was hurt, but I tried not to think of it. Rearing up, I kick the lead man off Trey. Causing Trey to throw his head harshly and nip my shoulder. A thin crimson layer of blood rose and dripped. A look of hurt crossed my eyes and I back away from Trey. He was like my brother, well, close friend anyway!
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 pm

"Stop-" I called out desperatly, not wanting to see her get hurt. I was dragged roughly into the corral, and the lassos released thier deadly grasp, letting me free. The gate was slammed, and I was caught.
I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 6 2765
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 pm

[ Gorgeous stallion!! =O ]

Apache

Trey snorted roughly, in disgust, at me. Turning around and flicking his tail as he pranced away. I lower my head-mustang thick forlock cascading over my eyes. I let a single tear fall, before turning around and sprinting back after Walks With The River.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 pm

(Ikr?!!)

I rammed my bulk into the wooden fence, attracting a small cround around the corral. I whinned, ending in a snort, rearing high into the air and plummeting downwards, my hoofs connecting solidly with the ground, causing a thud. I pawed the ground anxiously, watching as Apache leaves. I was alone, and I didnt know what they were going to do with me! A man dares to stand on the fence, and I rush at him, making him scramble to saftley. My teeth nearly clipped his ear.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Apache

Walks With The River was, as I suspected, broken and bruised. Lowering my muzzle to his arm, I let my hot breath tickle over his skin. He reaches up and rest the warm, adrenaline sweated palm of his hand to my nose. I snort quietly, wishing for him to do something to help the stallion. When he didn't do anything, disappointment rang in my mind. But I ignored it. Grabbing his shorts in my teeth and throwing him onto my back. I knew it probably hurt, but he'd have to deal. Hot liquid and the scent of bile reached my senses. Must've hurt more than I thought...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 pm

I dont stop pacing the small corral, ignoring the food and water placed in it. My stallion instincs were there, as the scent from mares was around me in plenty, but that wasent the reason. I resume pounding my broad chest against the gate, but to no avail. I then try kicking it, a shark crack resounding, but it didnt break. I tossed my head, mane flying in the breeze. Where was Apache?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Apache

I could feel his warm cheek on my neck and take off at a brisk pace. Breaching the hill and sliding down it. Not once losing control. I met the family of Walks With The River, who gasped and gently carried him to the tent. I shake, trying to clean myself of the puke. Then canter over to the forcer. "I am so sorry..." I say, mane, tail, and forelock whipping to my left in the strong gusts of wind.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:07 pm

In respond, I kick the wood again, but half heartedly. It was no use. I flop down onto my stomach, resting my head on my front legs. "Ya.." I sigh. "What are they planning to do to me?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Apache

I lower my head so we met eye to eye. "I don't know..." My voice was soft, and sounded like the voice of a wolf as it had before.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm gettin bored. lolz. Niccoz? Where are you?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Her voice melodicly floated in the breeze around us. I shook my head, focusing at what was at hand. "Will they come for me soon?" In my ears, my voice sounded strong, put a small bit unsure, scared. As we spoke, the tanned men stood in a circle, talking with eachother and pointing to me.

Last edited by Spritz on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 am

(Sorry im here! Saviour told me to do what ever so i think ill just get captured by the indians)

Lilac~
Lilac stood up and walked slowly through trees, She found a pile of leaves and she pawed at it until a wire wrapped its way around her foot.Lilac saw some indians come from behind a nearby tree, she tried my hardest to get my leg out of the wire, But each time Her leg struggled it got tighter, she managed to get my leg free, but it was to late, They had put a rope around her neck. They tugged on the rope to make her move, They walked for hours and hours upon end, until they reached a place with a couple of other horses, and some little cone shaped huts, they walked down towards it, and one little indian took her rope and tied it to a fence inside a pen, he said what sounded like "Good girl." and he patted my neck, I let out a shrill neigh, wanting to know if anyone was out there.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 am

Crash skidded to stop as she saw the mare being taken away. With a hurt look in her eyes, Crash headed the other way.

Now I have no idea what to do. Neutral
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:16 pm

(neither do I apart from this below)
The Small man came back with a Rug, He placed it on her back, making her feel uneasy, he vaulted himself onto Lilac and grabbed her mane, Pulling her mane left and right, she walked out of the pen, Ignoring the two legged pulling her mane, she Galloped the direction her mane was pulled back through the forest, Other men on spotted horses came up behind her with ropes, She knew that they were looking for other horses, She ran faster and into the open clearing, "Run! Run, It will be safe to return later! Run!" She whinnied to any horses that were around. I reared up, thrashing my hooves on the ground.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Crash trned her head to see Lilac with a human on her back. "Oh no..." She said, trotting towards them. "Mare, rear!" Crash said, shaking her mane and rearing.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Lilac reared and bucked and flung the human off, but more ropes landed on her neck "what should I do next?" I whinnied trying to get the ropes off my neck.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 pm

"Lay down." She said, laying down then getting back up. "They aren't going to drag you, it would hrt you nd they don't want to risk it." She said, snapping at a indian horse.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Apache

I shrug in a defeated manner and lift my head to the men. Snorting harshly and lacing my ears back. With that, I felt a rough twine rope around my neck. Confusion tangled itself in my mind and I immediately rear up, turning in the lifted position and coming down in front of the man on his horse. It was my boy's brother. And Trey. They pulled me back harshly, and I had no choice but to go with them. Trey was the one horse higher in rank than I, and I couldn't risk it...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Crash growled, hitting one indian pony in the head with her hoof.

I am. braindead

Rawr rawrity rar rawr!

didn't mean to curse
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:38 pm

[ Hehehe Rawr ra rawit, you bad child =3 ]

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:40 pm

o.o

he he Twisted Evil

A A
o.o

I made a squirrel
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:58 am

I rolled managed to get on rope off me, I rolled again managing to get the other rope off me. "Run!" I yelled starting to Gallop.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 am

I watch the confusion happening only a small distance away. I shrilly whinny, then turn to kick the fence over and over. A woman, seemingly only young one, ventured close to the fence. I imedietly lunged at her, but he only backed just out of my reach. She smiled at me, taking a shiny apple out from behind her back. She looked behind her, to where the elders were nodding. I was now her horse, and I was the one who she would ride to battle.She put his hand close to my mouth, smiling as she felt my warm breath on her palm. I backed up, and refused to eat the apple. But the girl persisted, and I eventually snatched the apple from her.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 6 9487086-studio-portrait-of-american-indian-woman-with-professional-makeup
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next