Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 5 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

(You'll have to ask. But I think she might be gone for the night. *Sigh.* I need someone to rp with)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 5 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Im srry i have school tomorrow. Plenty fine with me
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 am

(K)

"No, no no no, he could still fnd you." Crash said, taking off the other way. "You coming?" She neighed, looking back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:22 pm

(So whats my horse doing?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:32 pm

I have an idea

Nicco, your horse can go to the indian tribe if you like. My horse will have her foal whenever, then she will go to the tribe, cause I don't want her t go there yet
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm

(Okay should she get captured now then?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Ask Saviour.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:02 pm

[ Ask me?! Lol ]

Apache

I let out a screaming whinny, throwing my head violently but keeping my solid steady gait. Hooves kicking chunks of dirt behind me. I slowed quickly when I recieved the command to turn, and skid to my left. I was so tipped, Walks With The River could have touched the ground. I could hear his sweet laughter bubble up. A smile growing on my lips, I push harder. Swerving through the lesser used trail that went directly through the dark forest. Not really even thinking that this was the last place the forcer had been.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:06 pm

I still trotted onward, ears pricked and rotating about my skull, as I listened for strange noises, which I did hear. I loud whinny, followed by laughter. I payed no mind, thinking it was just the indian children playing. The white of my hide shone in the patches of sunlight, and I emerged from the dark forest, only to see Apache with- with a Person on her back!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Apache

I snort loudly and shuffle my feet to a stop. Breathing heavily, I lace my ears slightly back. "Run" I whicker quietly to him. But Walks With The River had already given the command. Reluctantly, I canter towards the stallion. Mane flipping back and tickling the darkly tanned bare shoulders and chest of the man.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:15 pm

I snort, standing perfectly still, other than stomping a hoof in protest. What was she doing? She knew humans hurt horses! I searched her eyes for an answer, not wanting to run from Apache, but wanting to run from the grinning man. My large, muscuar body stood tall, unflinching.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Apache

I slow tentatively when he doesn't run. "What are you doing?!" I say to him, before I felt the shift of the man on my back's weight and saw the lasso loop around his neck. Pulling tight. Instinctually, I pace back. Trey's man doing the same and he stepped back. A scrutinizing look on Trey's sharp features, one that nearly scared me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 pm

A rope suddenly comes flying at me, and I try to dodge, but it loops neatly around my neck, pulling tight instantly. I fought it, rearing and shaking my massive head back and forth, pulling backwards, trying to get out. Another pulls tight, without me even seeing it coming. I whinny in protest, snapping my teeth at the ropes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Apache

I wince at his attempts to escape. Pulling back even tighter at the command, but throwing my head. With that I was awared a heel to the flank. Snorting harshly, I decided to behave. But not without reluctance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:30 pm

The strong pulling of 2 horses made me slip, dragging me a few steps forward, but I continue to fight, rearing and falling backwards, trying to be free again. I glare at Apache. "So this is why you followed me!? To see where I lived, to know where to catch me!?" My voice cracked, sounding a bit hurt. I though she was a friend. Or at least the closest to a friend I had ever had.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm

I don't know what to do. Other than say "Aw, I just sneezed on my cantaloupe" In a bad British accent....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Apache

I shaek my head sternly and step back in anger. "You think I would do that?!" My words harsh and sounded to the two-leggeds like a quiet neigh. "Never. I had no idea they were coming, and I didn't think Anthem would die!" My volume increased slightly.

{Sorry Harley....]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm

(you may have to wait a bit to post till this scene is over...)

"Right." I snort, and seeing the determination in the human boys face, I wonder where they would take me if I let them. I braced all four feet, looking almost a dog playing tug of war, My head down, unwilling to let them pull me to thier camp. I glared at the human, my long silky fetlock falling over my eye.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

yea...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Apache

I snort harshly and throw my head again "Fine, then what separates you from any other sex-driven stag" I snap at him, words burning harshly around me. Trey looked even more shocked when I tried harder. Like I did with other tough stallions. I pull back, then turn around and push my hooves into the Earth deep. Pulling myself with strong, flexing muscles and dragging him but a few inches.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 pm

(Maybe more riders should come, that way they can drag him to the camp? I can play some)

I shake my massive head. That was over. I had decided that a while ago. But I wasn't about to tell her that, knowing that she would scoff. I am dragged a few inches as she strains against me, but I turn, and push the other way.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Apache

Anger boiled through my veins. With every pump of my muscular heart I recieved more adrenaline. Trey began pulling alongside me. But to no avail. With that I heard the call of my rider's brother for more riders.

[ ok ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Sensing her anger, I wonder why she was mad? I was just trying to defend myself, to be free again! The other indians heard the riders cry, and 5 more came on galloping steeds. I knew with all those horses, I wouldnt be able to keep my footing, and braced myself, plowing forward, the rope cutting into my neck, staining my white hide. I dragged Apache and Trey over the ground, determined.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Apache

His sudden change in direction caught me off guard. Tripping over my own hooves and falling harshly to the cold ground. With a grunt, I flip onto my side. Forgetting about my ride and forcing myself to try and stand. All the while getting scraped by harsh rocks and twigs. "Stop!" I plead, trying to catch my footing but failing every time.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Hearing her cry, I did stop, not wanting to hurt her. "HAAA!" A loud screech erupted from behind me, and I turned, another lasso looping around my neck, followed my another. All of the horses pulled, dragging my to my knees from the force, then eventually on my side. They started to drag me over the ground, sharp rocks cutting my flesh.. I whinned, but not in pain, as the wounds healed. I put my front legs forward, trying to get up, but they were lassoed and drawn together, making it impossible for me to stand.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next