Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 4 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:50 pm

"Not saying I would, but what if I did? What are you doing here now? Trying to... Advise me?" I looked around the dark forest. "Lets get out of here. Its not safe for you here."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 4 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Apache

I snort abruptly, making no move to leave. "It isn't safe for me anywhere with you" I say coldly. Then catch myself and nod "I suppose, hoping only that you make the decision not to go captive" I say then continue "But I am not telling you to quit your forcing ways"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:58 pm

My eyes narrow as she insults me. "I am suprised you're not." I say simply, and stride forward, white tail flicking flies off of my muscular flank. She would follow if she wanted. If not, then not.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Apache

I snort loudly and lace my ears back when he turns away. Still feeling him as a threat to my family. A pounding of hooves echoed off the trees. Familiar gait. I look over to find Trey standing in front of the forcer. Obviously thinking he had harmed me. "Stop it" I tell him. I didn't know why I stood up for him, but I did.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Another Stallion gallops up, obviously trying to heroicly protect Apache. I walk around him, continuing my lonley journey. Nameless, Unwanted, and Unloved. But that made sense. That was who I was.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Apache

I sigh loudly and turn around. Ignoring Trey's confusion, and sip at the creek. The cool water tickling down my throat.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Hearing no hoofbeats follow, my heart sinks. I was Dejected. Rejected. I continue on my path, and up a steep cliff, where I lay down, looking over the vally.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:43 pm

"May I know your name?I'm Crash." Crash said. "Eh, whats you names, can you hear me?" She neighed to the stud. Apache wasn't the only curious one. And she wanted help when the foal came.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:47 pm

(Can he get captured? And what would the humans want him to do? Breed with wild mares?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 pm

[ They would use him a war horse probably... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm

(Is it ok? They catch him then want to use him for breeding but he wont do it or maybe he will? Then they turn him to a war horse? Or your horses get captured later and turned into war horses? Just looking for a change of pace)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:55 pm

[ My horse already is a war horse... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 pm

(For the indians? sorry Idk)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 pm

[ Yea ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:10 pm

(Is it ok??)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:15 pm

[ Sure why not ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:17 pm

(So the indians capture him-Maybe she is one of the horses they ride?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 pm

[ ok ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm

(K, maybe you should post when they look for him? then I'll post after tht?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:41 pm

[ Yea i was gonna but then my mom said i had to put my laundry away... ]

Apache

I sneeze lighty as Walks With The River shakes off my blanket. Then places it onto my back. Whickering softly, I lip his shoulder loveingly. The boy was probably the most gentle of the rest. He chuckles and uses my whithers to pull himself onto my back. Placing a rope atop my shoulders. I await for his command, and when he says so, trot out of the corral. Meeting Trey as I did so, with Walks With The River's brother, Soars High. He smirks deviously at my boy and kicks Trey. Soon after I felt Walks With The River's heel against my stomach and gallop after them. Towards the dark forest. They were looking for another horse to replace the one that became lame during our last battle..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Well... OK. Nicco's horse can probably join tht group, my mine is pregnant and wn't be able to soon.... so.... what do I do?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:06 pm

(You could find the indian village)

I snorted, feeling that something was uneasy. I wished Apache was here, for some reason she made me feel better. At least the one time I had spoken with her alone. After our talk in the forest, she had not followed me, and I was alone again. My white hide stood out in the woods, an easy target to spot. Seeing a large eagle flying overhead, I stand on the cliffs edge, watching it untill it flys high and out of sight. I then galloped down and into the valley, where I knew Apache might be.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm

(She coud, but she won't be much good until she has the foal, but if it is OK with Saviour... Embarassed I can't help but feel like I am intruding
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:12 pm

(Nah! Its fine! So the plot is that the stallion is captured and made into a war horse, while maybe your mare wanders into the village and they take her in, and then she meets the stallion again or sumthin! Savior, scroll up, I posted.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm

I was just wondering, cause it is her tribe and I don't know how she would like a bunch of horses intruding.... Embarassed
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next