Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 8 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Apache

I shake my head softly, unsure of what to do with him. Just then a lasso is thrown and it loops his neck. Next was mine. However, this wasn't the typical used ones. They must've run short. I reach down and clip the rope easily between my teeth. Whipping around and stamping on the rope that held the stud. It weakened, then snapped under my strength. Raised by these 'smart' animals. I flick my tail with sass before grabbing a man's arm in my teeth and throwing him to the ground. I continued this attack on the people until I became tired. Where I then slowed and stopped. Standing in front of the brother of my boy. A grim look on his face.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 8 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Crash squealed as she saw the fight and could nothing about it. She tugged and pulled, but was soon tethered to a tree. The herbs the woman applied stung and the mare kicked out and tried to reach around and bite her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:08 pm

"Nononononono" I stand in front of her. "Calm down, your'e fine. No need to hurn anyone else- Or you will be stripped of your rank." The indians stared at me, lasso hanging limply around my neck. My girl rushes towards me, but I dont back away. A look of desperation filled her eyes, and she quickly grabbed my rope, patting my neck, and talking softly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:10 pm

The woman shriked as Crash sent her supplies rolling towards the camp and she quickly chased them. Crash tugged and tugged on the rope, twisting her neck, but only tightened the rope around her neck.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Apache

I shake my head and look over at him. Head hanging low, a photographic image of a mustang paint hanging it's head in the rays of orange and pink sunset. Her forelock tumbling over her ice blue eyes. "I already have been" I say near a whisper. I had lost it back when I refused to help take him back to camp. Lowered it further when I tried to help him from the corral, and lost it completely here. I would probably be used for nothing but reproduction as my mother had. I remember the story now. Of how she fell madly in love with a terrible stallion. Wanted him, needed him. And when she tried to help him from a situation, they dropped her down from the top warrior to a mare for mating.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:13 pm

I paw the ground anxiously, and break out of the girls grasp. She leaps onto my back, but I dont notice, running to the little mare tied to the tree. I yank the rope off of her head, freeing her. "Go." I say solemly, knowing exactly who she was.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Crash let out a heavy sigh as the woman returned and began to check her out again. Though none of them could tell she was carrying the white stallions seed. Crash kicked the supplies a couple more times before she was slapped on the shoulder with a couple of harsh words.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Apache

I let them rope my neck and pull me away from the arena. But I wasn't about to go easy. I knew I couldn't get out without them wanting me out. But once they opened the gait, I was gone. Wind whipping my mane around my neck. Gently stinging it, but in a way I couldn't have found more pleasurable. I stop by the stallion and touch his shoulder to my soft nuzzle. "Thank you" I say quietly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:19 pm

"It was nothing..." I say, a bit embarrased. The girl on my back frowned, and I realized I had a person on my back! I contemplated bucking, but that would hurt her, and she seemed nice. "What should I do?" I glanced at the woman on my back.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Crash kept sutrggling until her wound was patched and on its way to healing. After that, the woman brought her water and grain. Crash ate and drank without hesitation.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Apache

I look up at the woman. I knew her... But from where?! I thought hard for a second. Nothing. I nip her toes gently and push her off his back. One thing about natives, they always slid perfectly from a horses back. Under most situations they would land gracefully. And she did.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Crash let out a distressed whinny as the woman untied her and got on her back. The woman flew off, landing softly in the dirt. She didn't give up, just kept getting on until she manged to calm Crash.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 pm

The woman laughed, patting Apaches nose lovingly. "You're a sweet girl." She then proceded to take the ropes off of our necks, and moved gracefully, much like a swan, looking us over for injuries.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Apache

I huff lightly at the girl's touch. More out of pleasure than frustration. I look over at the stud "So, do you have a name?" I ask him softly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:38 pm

CRash squealed, seeing the white stallion. She tried to jump a little, but the woman spoke stern words which the mare guessed was a warning.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 pm

"Like I said, I dont have a name. Never did." The woman suddenly comes up, looking a bit confused. "Not a scratch? Not one?" She ran her hand over my front leg. "I saw him kick you!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

The woman, wh Crash guessed was her rider, dismounted and tried to lead her over to the two. But Crash snorted and let herself be tethered to the tree again as the lady ran over, seeing distress on the other girls face.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Apache

I sigh softly at his answer. Not really liking that I couldn't call him anything. Her words startled me and I shuffle uncomfortably. Just then I put on an act that could fool almost anyone. I reach my head back and lick my back leg. Pinning my ears and whickering in a higher pitched voice to act as though I was hurting. Bringing her attention to my normal self.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:46 pm

The woman rushed forward, bending to look at her leg. I whickered softly. "Thanks." I smiled. "If you can think of a name for me...." "Where is River?" The woman asked indignantly, talking about Apaches boy.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Crash sighed, letting her head drop.

Well, Crash is going to be a bore for a while, so I am gonna bring this little girl in until Crash has her foal-
I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTely3wvMBH0a6WXzUHX5WwU-4e7mReQ-Qcn_SksyW3U2Kykh6LgA

Little Bird sighed and looked back at her home as she was led away from it. She had been traded for a stallion, and the mare was a future high ranking war horse.

I was soo bored, so I am sorry
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 pm

(Fine with me!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Little Bird looked around the camp. It was a lot different than her old one. She reared as she saw more horses. At least there would be more company. Little Bird looked around for her new rider. Or her soon to be rider once she was older and broken.

Changing her pic-
I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaUwflXYeizqs6Ye1fRtrZHzQTcXa2f2Q6BNvIXKeyGxdEwuUi
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 am

Lilac~
The boy who rode me dismounted me, and went to go and get this sticky blue paint, He managed to get a blue circle around her eye, until she reared, and her left hoof landed on the edge of the bowl, sending the blue goo onto the man, he quickly wiped it off and went over to the mare and calmed her down, he slowly mounted her soft back and took her on a walk around the camp, "Great! I look stupid with all of this stuff around my eye!" she whinnied.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 pm

The girl led me and Apache into seperate pens, but they were near enough we could touch noses easily. The elders started in amazment at our calm selfs, just moments before, we had been tearing apart a stallion. I whickered as she left the pen, but she soon came back, a bow of red paint, and a few eagle feathers in her hand. I frowed at Apache. "Whats that for?" My question was soon answered as the girl smeared a thick red circle around my eye, then knotted the eagle feathers into my mane, praising me for standing so still. I was begining to actually like her, though I was sure I would never fully trust a human.

Last edited by Spritz on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Lilac, aka Sprite, looked down a hill to see a familiar face, It looked like the mare that crash & her were with earlier, she whinnied to her, seeing if she would reconize her. Although, there was a mare being lead on a rope, I nickered and said to her "So, its your unlucky day too, Well, we'll be out in war soon." I say, trying to look at the blue circle around my eye, "I'm Sprite, I was called Lilac, until my name changed." I said nickered
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next