Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 13 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Harley Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:47 pm

"My people are fighting alongside with yours, so they are allies. I am fighting for the forest, just with my people. I refuse to fight with them." Little bird nodded to the camp.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 13 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:28 am

"could I come for a look around your camp?" Asked Sprite, I smiled at the stallion.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Little Bird didn't asnwer, but only nodded. She started galloping, tail flying out in the wind,.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:12 pm

I nodded, but made no move to stop little bird as she left. She had made her desicion, and I was not the one to stop her. I turned to Sprite. "It's your're camp too.."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:10 am

"I still belong too my boy, Im staying here now, Its where I belong I said as I turned back towards Crash.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 am

Crash

She looked at the mare. "Once this foal is ready to go, I'm leaving to." She said.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 am

The mention of the foal made the breath catch in the white stallions throat. His head bowed in shame, and he backed away, mane hiding his downcast eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 am

"Im leaving with Crash, Im not changing my mind either." I stomped my hoof on the ground but quickly brought back up, as I had stamped my sore leg.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 am

The white stallion lifted his head. "I'm not. I dont have a life anywhere else. There is no reason for me to go."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 am

"come on, it will be fun! we could start a family maybe?" Sprite said
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 am

He raised his head, eyes flashing, though not in anger. "You dont know me. And if you did, you would have never wanted to ask that question." He chided, though inwardly the thought sparked somthing deep within his sad heart.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:02 am

Crash sighed as she was untied. She went over to the white stallion. "Remember me?" She asked, head down. "Hows it going?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 am

He lowered his head, turning from her. "Of couse I remember." He said softly, regretfully.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:55 am

I turned around and left, I headed back too my post, I sighed and rested my head on the wood, I let out a shrill neigh, for no perticular reason.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:17 am

My girl came running up to me, a bow strapped onto her back. "Hunting time!" She called out. I hoped I could go with sprite to hunt.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

My ears perked up too here my boy say to a girl "You goin out huntin?"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:28 pm

SO tired..... Just pigged out. And it is my dads dog birthday to! She was being born as I was. Sigh.... so wonderful. Anyway, keep going
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:31 am

awww happy birthday to you and your dog! for yesterday!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 pm

She nodded eagerly. "Yes, I am. Hopfully we can get a deer, seeing as the tribe needs dinner." She smiled, petting me softly and stroking my mane. "You want to come with?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:29 pm

“yeah, ill come” said the man mounting me, with his spear.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:37 pm

"Alright." She placed her hands on my withers, swinging up, and landing gently on my back. I snorted once, then began to walk in the direction she wanted me too.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:15 pm

my boy urges me forward and I follow the stallion sighing.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:31 pm

I break into a slow lope, head tossing back as I motion for Sprite to catch up to me. She was something, that little mare.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Little bird sighed, knowing she could not travel the distance alone. SO she headed back to camp. The young horse whinnied in despair as they took off, but quickly shook her head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:38 pm

The stallions ears pricked as he heard a whinny, head swinging back around to see Little Bird! He whinnied in delight that she had come back, and hoped she would join them.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next