Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

+2
Harley
Spritz
6 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 12 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 am

I shook my massive white head. "I dont know what I am going to do... But it looks as though I have already been placed in the battle.." I trailed off, feather blowing in the sea of my white mane.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join) - Page 12 Empty Re: I am more than a forcer. I live to force. (Mature, need more than one player to join)

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 am

Little Bird flicked her white tail. "The boy said we would conquer everything."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 am

I looked to the my girls teepe. "I dont know.." I trailed off, turning to leave.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:19 am

My boy tried to mount me, but I just didnt accept so I readed up, thrashing my hooves on the fence, sending the boy flying off my back.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 am

Little Bird sighed, putting her head against a tree.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 am

"I Hate it when my mane gets tugged, no one does that to me!" I whinnied, I reared again, as a threat to him, but I went up to high and I fell on my back, I felt a pain through my front leg but I weakly stood up and shook my self, clenching my teeth.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:01 pm

I stepped forward, nuzzling the mare. "Calm down. He didn't mean to hurt you."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:05 pm

"Ok." I said quietly, still clenching my teeth, meanwhile he laid me into his teepee, I followed him and laid down on the floor, my leg hurt too bad for me stand.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Worried about her injury, I follow, but she was soon inside the teepe. I stand outside, my siloughette able to be seen from the inside.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:07 pm

I saw his shadow there, I nicker too him, telling him too walk in.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:08 pm

hearing a slight nicker, I poke my head inside the teepe flap, blinking to get used to the darkness.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 pm

I throw up my head slowly, saying that he could come in.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:13 pm

I was too big to actually fit into the teepe, so I stayed in the entrace, and I didn't want to freak the boy out. "Are you ok?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:15 pm

"Yeah, my leg feels abit dogey and I can only just fit in here!" I say as my boy bought a wet towel and gently placed it on my leg.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Little Bird sighed. No one seemed to care if she was alright, or if she wanted to talk. While the others were distracted, she quietly slid beihnd a large tree and into the forest, not to far out of camp. The boy could find her if he looked hard enough, but Little Bird was heading back to her tribe very slowly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Sprite gave a slow nicker “where has Crash been?” she said looking around
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Crash-

I looked around, I must of fallen asleep. I was still tied to the tree. With a neigh, I pulled on the rope.

Little Bird-

Walking
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 pm

"Crash! where are you?!?!" I whinnied, running about with the wet towel still tied to my foot.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 pm

"Right here." Crash said. "But the little black filly took off into the trees." She nodded over there.

Little Bird-

I desperatly tried to remember where my home was.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:11 pm

[ Erm I'm not sure if I can keep up with this topic. With hw and school and all.. ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 pm

(Thats alright, I understand.)
The stallion whinnied, seeing the lone black mare dissapear into the forest. He cantered after her, leaving Sprite. There were so many mares around here, seemingly all wanting to get attention. He couldn't find her though, an whinned again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 am

Sprite followed the stallion through trees, whinning.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 am

Little Bird was rubbing the paint off when she heard the whinny. She slowly stalked back to them. "What?" The young mare snapped. "I'm not going to stay with them."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:28 pm

"how come?" I asked.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 pm

"Why not. What else is there to fight for? The white men are trying to destroy our forests!" He looked at Sprite with a smige of admiration for standing up in the war.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next