Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am

Qualiar~
I shake my head "Nothing, I'm a friend of his. He is having problems with his Dad, he should be back soon. You should just relax, and try to stay out of view, alright?" I said, hoping Never Forget's father hadn't seen her yet..

Back to top Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:55 am

Always-
"Why out of sight?" I asked slightly afraid of this stallion.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:58 am

Qualiar~
"Listen, you don't want to become a target of Never Forget's father. I won't tell you anything else. Never will explain when he gets back." I said and thrust my wings to propel upward "Just get under something" I snorted and then turned up towards the clouds, and pump my wings to accelerate. I wasn't going to cower and let Never get hurt again..

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:08 am

"What?" I say, but he is already gone. My heat scent lingers in the air. I release a new one. Crap! I think to myself.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:17 am

Never Forget~
I dodge his attack and rear up, striking him in the neck and shoulder "Leave us alone! You've done your damage!" I shout.

Gladiar~
"No thank you, your mother is too hot to leave alone" I chuckled and stretched out my pitch black wings "You are soo strong! Why don't you force? You'd be good at it" I smirk.

Never Forget~
I pin my ears and tackle him "Shutup! Only cowards force!" I screamed and pushed on his throat, cutting off his airways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:20 am

Always-
I cower in the cave. I can see the stallions fighting, and I poke my head out, watching.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:26 am

Qualiar~
"Kill him" I say and land on the clouds "End it now" I said and fold my wings.

Gladiar~
"Like-- He would" I choked out, and smirked.

Never Forget~
I push harder "I would, but hopefully, you won't come back again" I said and snorted. I then rear and strike him in the face, scarring his left eyebrow "Don't come back" I said.

Gladiar~
I smirk and fly off "Everytime son, everytime. I will be back for her, just like I did the last foal, and the one before that, and Rhianne, and you" My voice trailed off eerily.

Qualiar~
"You should've killed him" I said and shook my head, then flew off towards Heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:28 am

I watch the huge stallion fly away. I stand here, alone and cold. I walk to the corner of the cave and lay down, my wings forming a blanket of warmth.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 am

Never Forget~
I shake my head and watch as Qualiar flies off. I then turn to fly back to Earth, a single tear escaping. I sigh and wipe it off before landing inside the cave "I'm so sorry, Always" I said and stepped towards her, then layed down "My father came to town" I said, half-heartedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 am

Always-
I raise my head and look at him. "Sorry for what?" I ask gently.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:38 am

Never Forget~
"Sorry for leaving, sorry for lying, sorry for getting you hurt, sorry for even coming into your life because all I've done so far is caused you pain" I said, I reminded myself of my father... I look away from her, causing my long, cyan forelock to fall into my electric blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:44 am

Always-
I scoot closer to him. "What pain?" I say, staring into his eyes. I lick his cheek gently.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:51 am

Never Forget~
I shake my head "Your leg, your anger, your confusion, or anything else you might've felt" I said and shook my head "I should go...." I said and stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 am

Always-
"No!" I step in front of the cave enterance. "Please dont go? These last few days were the best days of my life, believe it or not." I say and look deep into his beautiful blue eyes. "Dont go." I whisper softy.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 am

Never Forget~
I gaze into her gorgeous eyes and sigh, then throw my head down and nod "Alright" I said "I will stay" I said and pin my ears "But you have to promise me one thing" I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:59 am

Always-
"Anything" I say solemly. My forelock falls into my eyes as I look into his.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:03 am

Never Forget~
"No matter what happens, if my father, a big, black and red pegasus, approaches you, run, and don't ever look back" I told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 am

Always-
"Not even for you?" I ask, my eyes filled with sorrow. I looked down, my long mane falling over my neck.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:11 am

Never Forget~
"Especially not for me" I told her, then nosed her cheek "I'm serious, he will come after you if I stay with you" I told her "Just, please, don't let him touch you" I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:12 am

Always-
I nod."Now promise me something" I say, looking straight into his eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:14 am

Never Forget~
I nod, listening to her sweet, dream-like voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:16 am

"Promise me if I run, you will always come back and find me." I say gently.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:18 am

Never Forget~
I smiled through watery eyes "Always" I said and lowered my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:31 am

I smile, and nuzzle him. "It will be ok. Im sure of it." Already my leg was feeling better. I look at him with wide gentle eyes. "I love you. Thats all that matters."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Never Forget~
I nod "I love you too" I told her, then glanced at the cave entrance to make sure no one was lurking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next