Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 7 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Always-
I relax a bit before feeling another kick. I tense up. "What do I do? What do I do!?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 7 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Never Forget~
"Wait a little bit, I think it'll pass" I said nuzzling her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Always-
I lay there waiting, the terrible pain in my belly growing worse by the minute. "It's not getting any better!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Never Forget~
"Well then, maybe they're coming" I said nervously, and shifted my position.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Always-
My head shot up. "There? There coming? How many do you think there are?" I groan as a contraction hits me. I flop my head back on the ground and spread my wings apart.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Never Forget~
I shake my head "No, no no I just said they're cuz you said they're before, odds are that there's only one" I said and nuzzled her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Always-
"Yah, one huge, whopping male that wont come out" I say, worried. Little did I know that that was just what I had.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Never Forget~
I kept silent, not wanting to jynx anything "Do you think you should push, or no?" I asked.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Always-
"I'll try" I push and something came out. Just a little bit. "What happened!?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Never Forget~
"I don't see anything, I think it just shifted inside, push a little more" I told her, watching her closely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Always-
I groan and push with all my might. I felt two little hooves come out. "There!" I push again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Never Forget~
I nod "Good, you're close" I said, watching as she pushes again, its ears are now visible "You're close to the shoulders, you'll be fine after that" I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Always-
I push again. The foal slides out a bit more, but just barley. "Its too big!" I push again, groaning. The foal comes out centimeter by centimeter, a painful process for me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Never Forget~
"Its ok, your doing great" I told her, nuzzling her coat that was glossy with sweat.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Always-
I ignore him, just concentrating on the foal. I push as hard as I can, holding it for as long as I can. The foals shoulders slide out. I breath a sigh in relief. The next part should be a bit better. I get up and walk around, the foal swinging. That would help him come out.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Never Forget~
I watch her from the laying position.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 pm

(btw are you patriot?)

Always-
The foal slides compleatly out. I turn and pull the afterbirth off of him, and lick his wet fur. He was huge, with black wings and a little white star on his forehead.

(want to play the foal?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 pm

[well its hard to explain lol, I'm `Raven`, who is the same person as .:Patriot:. but just a different account because I had forgotten my password for the `Raven` account, I recently remembered the password, and changed my username to ^^Watchin' The Sunrise^^, and idc who plays him.]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 am

(Ah, so you are raven, .:Patriot:. and Watchin the sunrise. Razz )
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:16 pm

[yea, well, `Raven` and ^^Watchin' The Sunrise^^ Is the same account.]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Always-
I look at never forget. "What do you think of him?" I ask. He was a very big boy. Almost half the size of me already.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Never Forget~
I nuzzle him and nod "He's big" I chuckled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Always-
"You think?" The huge male looked for milk. he lowered his huge head to get underneath me. He sucked, the warm milk nurishing him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7