Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Always-
"Fine." I pretend nothing happened. My heat scent slips out again. "Sorry," I say sheepishly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Never Forget~
I shake my head and chuckle "It's fine" I said "Stay here, I'll bring you breakfast" I said with a small smile and walk out the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Always-
"Ok?" I watch as he leaves the cave. "Be careful!" I call after him. Then I realized that I really liked him, maybe even loved him. I pushed the feeling aside. focus on the present I told myself.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Never Forget~
I nod, chuckling slightly. I then stretch my wing and wince at the stiffness. I then glance to the side and see a golden streak. Lacing my ears back I turn and rear up. I then snort, noticing who the color belonged to. "Really? Sheeesh you scared me" I said with a roll of my eyes.

Qualiar~
I snort "Sorry about that, masters,..... you can't exactly 'talk' to them" I shrugged and chuckled slightly.

Never Forget~
"Its ok, and i understand. So, they are still after me?" I asked, amazed that they would want me, the prankster, even after all this trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm

(Who is Qualiar?)

Always-
I wait for him, getting a bit worried.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:22 pm

[just one of his friends, I will show better plot with hints, Razz Smile ]

Never Forget~
"How about we meet about this later, I have something to do first" I said "What about tonight, midnight?" I asked him.

Qualiar~
I shrugged, my blues eyes showing concern, but my golden body relaxed and trusting "Whatever you say" I said, then, using my strong, egyptian body, I lift up into the sky, and soar up into the clouds.

Never Forget~
I sigh and trot to a nearby apple tree, grabbing a few apples and placing them on my back. Then, gently, I trot back to the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 pm

(got it)
Always-
I jump up as he comes back. "I got worried." I said, and strech out my wing to help keep balance on three legs.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Never Forget~
I clenched my jaw, did she see me with Qualiar? No, there is no way she could've.... but what if? I clear my thoughts and shrugged "It takes a little longer when you can't fly" I joked, then reached back and grabbed an apple, stretching my neck out to give it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Always-
I take it, and our muzzles touch breefly. I blush and turn my head so he cant see. "Again, I'm sorry."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Never Forget~
I felt myself flush as well and was thankful that she turned away. "Its fine, really" I smiled. Had my life been different right now, I probably would've asked her to be my mate. But like I said, my life sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Always-
I look up at him. "Why were you here in the first place?" I ask him. I was looking for love. And if he asked me,I would tell him the truth. I just hoped he was as good as he seemed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Never Forget~
I chewed my apple slower, giving myself time to think. "I was looking for a friend" I told her. I lied, and I was hoping she wouldn't notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Always-
"Do you count me as that friend?" I ask, wanting the truth. I stare into his eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:00 am

Never Forget~
I sigh, "The specific friend never showed up" I said, clenching my jaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 am

Always-
"Got it." I say, hurt a little. I eat my apple then spread my huge wings over me, and close my eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:09 am

Never Forget~
I set the rest of the apples down and sigh.. Great, I just blew it. I stretch my wing out, then flap it a few times. I hope it will heal soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:12 am

Always-
I sit up. "You cant wait to get away from me, can you?" I ask him straight on.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 am

Never Forget~
I snort "That is not true. I like you, alot. I would stay here, but I can't. I have 'work' to do, and it isn't something you can have both a mate/friends or anyone close to you in. So yes, I need to get going, but no, I do not want to leave" I said and shook myself, then pin my ears and wait for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:18 am

Always-
I just flop my head back down and cover myself with my wings.
(wanna skip till midnight?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:28 am

[surez]

Never Forget~
I glance up at the moon, and notice it was time. I then sigh and stretch my wing, it was soar, but would have to work. I soak it in the water for a little bit, and then, stifly, take off. Wincing, I fly up into the clouds, heading for the heavens. I then run into Qualiar...

Qualiar~
"Don't go back" I said roughly and in duress.

Never Forget~
I raise an eyebrow "Why not"

Qualiar~
"Just, d-don't" I said and then fly past him.

Never Forget~
I watch him fly past and sigh. What could be that bad??

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:37 am

Always-
I doze lightly, but wake up in the middle of the night. "Never, are you here?" I whisper softly. "Hello?" my voice grows a little louder.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:39 am

Never Forget~
I glance forward in the direction I was going and freeze. There he was, right in front of me. My father, in his truest of forms. I pin my ears and flare my nostrils "What are you doing here?" I commanded, then let my temper go- "You were banned from here centuries ago!" I yelled, causing thunder to rumble back on Earth. I rear slightly and throw my head "If you touched my mother, or Rhianne, you will pay" I said, my voice forced through clenched teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 am

Always-
"Where are you!?" I get up and trot out of the cave. "Never?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:48 am

Never Forget~
He chuckled "Guess you have someone looking for you" The clouds opened slightly and revealed Always searching for me. "Shutup, this isn't about me, this is about you, the low-life forcing jerk!" I yelled again "Leave now!" I said with a snort.

Qualiar~
I slow down and notice someone calling for Never. I raise an eyebrow and land "Are you looking for Never Forget?" I asked her quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:51 am

Always-
"What did you do to him!" I ask, and let out a heat scent on accident.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next