Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) Empty Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 am

Name-Always
Gender- female
Species- Winged horse
Color- A Rich Bay with Caramel wings.

She lays down on the cloud, her huge wings covering her like a blanket. She whinnies, looking for another Winged horse like her, but no one comes. She sighs, and closes her beautiful brown eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:07 am

Never Forget~
I soar overhead in the thermals, my powerful wings numb from the crisp morning air. I sigh and land on a cliff, the dark rock attracted heat. I stretch out my wings, eerily representing a volture. The heat immediately warmed my wings and I lower my head, resting my eyes and enjoying the peaceful expanse of land.
I pin my ears and fold my wings in an instant. Somewhere close, and mare had whinnied. I snort and throw my head back, letting out a loud, melodic whinny and ending it with a snort. I listen for a few seconds longer, then vault off of the cliff. I let myself tumble for a few hundred feet, then, just before crashing into the meadow, I spread my wings and soar low over the ground, heading for the source of the whinny.

Back to top Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 am

I stand up, hearing what I thought was an answering whinny. I whinny back, and snort, shaking my golden mane. I then spread my huge wings, and flap a few times, streching them out for flying,
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 am

Never Forget~
I use the thermals to rise once again and survey the land. I then see her, a gorgeous brown mare with massive wings. I whicker to her, and then go down to land. I hover a few feet above the ground, and then let myself fall. I bow to her "What is a lovely mare like you, doing all alone in a land like this?" I asked her, my voice sweet like chocolate, and rich and smooth like molasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 am

I jump as a huge black(Is he black?) horse swoops down to greet me.
"I'm looking for something"
I reply. . I spread my wings and glance at the open sky.
"Race?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:50 am

[brownish red, like a volture]

Never Forget~
I smirked and nodded "Ready, Set...." I stretched my wings and chuckled "Go!" I yelled and then pumped my powerful wings, causing dirt to fly as I thrust off the ground and dart forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:56 am

I grin. Flying was what I did best. I pushed off, my huge wings lifting me up. I pumped my wings and spun in the air, flying directly over his head.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:58 am

Never Forget~
I chuckled and sped forward, past her and towards the waterfall almost a mile away. I stretch my neck forward and pump harder, slowly accelerating, faster and faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:04 am

I laugh, the whinny happy and full of live.
The air was very cold up here, and I swooped lower, the cold decreasing as I go down. The air resistance also went down, and I shot ahead.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:06 am

Never Forget~
I grinned and when I soared over a meadow, I dove down, accelerating as I folded my wings to my sides. I unfolded them and pumped hard and fast along the ground, speeding up and reaching her, we flew alongside each other for a while, and then I grinned and pumped a few times more, getting ahead of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:12 am

I grinned, catching up to him.
All of the sudden, the sound of a gunshot my ears.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:16 am

Never Forget~
I smirked and kept for the waterfall. Just then, a gunshot rang out and my heart jumped. I dive down and glance back "Follow me!" I yelled over the sound of crashing waves. I then speed up, and crash through the waterfall. I slowed and landed in a cave that was hidden behind the cascading water. I listened and waited with anticipation for the mare to splash through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 am

I followed as fast as I could, round after round spraying from the shooter.
I dived into the waterfall, a bullet whining past my head.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 am

Never Forget~
"Land!" I yelled, hoping she would react quickly as not to run into the rock. I watched as she flew blindly into the cave.

[brain fart lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:26 am

I crash into the cave narrowly hitting the rock. My dripping wet body trembled as the shooter came closer.
"What does he want with us? We arent going to hurt him!"

(Sorry my posts are so short...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 am

Never Forget~
"He wants our blood, pegasus, as well as unicorn blood, is precious and gives humans eternal life" I pin my ears "Get back, head as far as you can in the back of the cave." I said and flap my wings to prepare to fight the human.

[its fine, and they aren't as bad as some, sorry I can't reply to the other one, I'm trying to find a break lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:39 am

"No! Im not going to have you fight him yourself!"
I scream, but then quiet down, trying not to be heard.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:43 am

Never Forget~
"You will not fight" I said simply and looked back at her "Go back and hide" I said and turn back around "I will be fine" I said and step back into the darkness. I heard rocks falling from above us and prepared myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:46 am

"NO!"
I run out of the cave and spread my wings, rocketing up into the air.
"Come On!" I shout, waiting anxiously for him to come out of the cave.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 am

Never Forget~
Before she escapes I block the entrance and snort "We are not fighting unless he comes inside the cave." I told her and stayed in the entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am

I dodge around him, and out of the cave.
"Just go as fast as you can!" I say. I had no intention to fight, just run away. "Hurry!" I shout. The man aimed his rifle at me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 am

Never Forget~
I rush after her and swoop into the line of fire, taking the bullet that was aimed for her in the wing. I flap my wings, desperately trying to find a thermal, but fail and tumble to the ground. I then get to my feet and run towards the forest, that was, unfortunately, a few miles away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:04 am

I soar above him.
"Are you ok? Oh, Im so sorry! Its all my fault!"
Then the wind died so I could not fly. I landed on the ground, stumbling, but getting up again. "Hurry!" I shout and plunge ahead, nipping his flank to make him go faster.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 am

Never Forget~
I nod "Just run!" I said and sprint for the tree line with her following close behind. I fold my wing painfully, yet speed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 am

The man was still shooting. I dodge the bullets, but one sinks deep into my shoulder.

(Sorry, I dont mean to copy you, just thought it would be fair if she got hurt also. It wont make her feel as bad)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next