Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 5 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Always-
I look behind me, staring at the outside of the cave. Suddenly a twig cracked, sending of my warning alarms. "Hide!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 5 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Never Forget~
I snort and pin my ears, then canter towards the back of the cave and wrap myself in my wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 pm

I follow him, and stand in the darkest corner, my dark wings sheilding me.

(What is it?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:16 pm

[idk lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:21 pm

(His dad? Should he force her? lol I dont care, I just want adventure)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:22 pm

[me too, do you want it to be his dad?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:30 pm

(Sure, does he end up breeding her? That would be interesting)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:44 pm

[ok, but how will he do that if Forget is there?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:50 pm

(Maybe he takes her away or something. Gets forget out of there. Maybe he says he is going to force his mother and forget goes away, and then his dad comes back)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:02 pm

[ok]

Gladiar~
I chuckled "My son, do come out. I wish to see you" I said "Your mother is in danger"

Never Forget~
I shot up and pinned my ears "You stay away from her!" I screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Always-
I pin myself against the wall. Was this the stallion I was supposed to run from?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Gladiar~
I chuckled "You really think you can protect her from me" I shook my head "Or her"

Never Forget~
I flare my nostrils and rear up "Leave me alone!' I demanded "Why do you insist on hurting everyone I care about?!" I questioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Always-
I backed up in fear, acidentally clattering a few small rocks to the ground. In this silence, the noise was defening.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Gladiar~
I grinned and shrugged "Bye" I said and turned around, lifting my massive, black, bat-like wings and pounded into the air, heading for Daphne [Forget's mom]and Rhianne[Forget's sister].

Never Forget~
I pinned my ears and quickly took flight, chasing him. I followed him to the canyon, then lost him, he seemed to disappear. I snort and continue heading for my mother and sister.

Gladiar~
I smirked "Easily out-smarted" I said, turning back towards the cave and heading for Always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Always-
Forget leaves the cave in a flurry of feathers. In a moment, I was by myself. I let out a stong heat scent as I tense up, not knowing. I back up farther into the cave. More rocks fall as I stumble back, making my presence known.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Gladiar~
I hover above the entrance, then land in front of her, dead leaves and grass are temporarily airborne as I land. I smirk "Your boyfriend isn't the smartest, sorry, he won't be back for a while. Can I take a message?" I joked, stepping rythmically towards her, my sharp hooves grazing the ground, sounding like a halloween soundtrack come to life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 pm

(eep!)
I back into the cave wall, still hiding in the dark corner. He cant know I am here, can he? I ask myself. Another heat scent comes as fear overtakes me. I still didnt know what bad trouble I was in. I was now cornered, with no where to go.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Gladiar~
I chuckled "Aww honey, I don't mean to scare you" I said, with a new tone of voice at the end. I pinned my ears and thrust my wings, causing air to bounce off of the wall. With a sort of ecolocation system, I used the backfire of wind to locate her. I smirk and lay my wings onto my back once more.

[lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm

I stand there, pinned against the wall, nowhere to go. my hoof slips making a loud scraping sound against the rock.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 pm

[and now my cat moves -.- lmao CATS ARE INSANE]

Gladiar~
I chuckle and use my wings to speed my moves. I side step quickly and push her with my chest, moving her away from the wall. I then nip at her withers, and mount her. My hooves scraped her skin and caused a scarlet ribbon to flow down her sides as I gripped her tightly. Thrusting in quickly, my size painfully larger than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:29 pm

I buck, getting him off of my back. I try to run, my hooves slipping on the slick rock, my shoulder starting to bleed. I limp forward going at a very slow pace, my rump still facing towards him. "Stay away!!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Gladiar~
I smirked, then reared up and struck out, breaking her wing and spraining her shoulder. This made it impossible for her to leave at a fast rate. I smirked, and jumped onto her again, biting her withers and scraping her sides again. I push all the way in slowly and then pull all the way out. I pump hard and fast, causing her as much pain as possible. I grunt and close my eyes in pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Always-
I scream in pain as my the lightweight bones in my wing snap. I grunt in pain, as he pulses. He hadend released any cum into me yet, he might not! I might not get pregnant! My tail raises automaticly, but I quickly pin it back down, getting it in the way of my hole. I realized he hadent grabbed my mane yet, and tossed my head, trying to get away. I moan in pain.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Gladiar~
I snort and dig my teeth into her withers "Do you know" I said through shoves and grunts. "How your boyfriend was conceived" I said with a smirk on my face. "And his sisters and brothers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Always-
"I dont- want- to!" I gasp out, and I moan as his oversized tool rams into me. I try to close my hole up, but all I manage to do is squeeze it hard. I lower my head a bit, and try to buck, but I only bounce us a little, making him go in deeper. My wing lays limp on my back as I try to flap it in his face. I groan in pain.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next