Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinchi comes with his mate Kara to start a pack ALL WINGED WOLVES COME HERE!

+2
Glass Prison
Saviour
6 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kinchi comes with his mate Kara to start a pack ALL WINGED WOLVES COME HERE! Empty Kinchi comes with his mate Kara to start a pack ALL WINGED WOLVES COME HERE!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Kinchi flys into the garden and howls: "ALL WINGED WOLVES WHO WISH TO JOIN MY PACK, COME HERE!"
"Kara, where are you?" he says quietly

Back to top Go down

Kinchi comes with his mate Kara to start a pack ALL WINGED WOLVES COME HERE! Empty Re: Kinchi comes with his mate Kara to start a pack ALL WINGED WOLVES COME HERE!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:33 pm

*a light brown wolf trots in and sits down quietly and asks* "may I join" *I say softly*

Back to top Go down

Kinchi comes with his mate Kara to start a pack ALL WINGED WOLVES COME HERE! Empty Re: Kinchi comes with his mate Kara to start a pack ALL WINGED WOLVES COME HERE!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 pm

"Yes, of course" I say kindly "I'm just waiting for my mate Kara"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 pm

*I nod and lay down crossing my front paws and lying my head down on them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:56 pm

'' sorry, i got sidetracked on the way here. i see you found a wolf that can be in our pack''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

*I bow* "your leaderess"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 am

I smile and howl again, then go over to my mate and lick the inside of her ear.
(My dogs do that, I think it shows affection)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:48 am

*i nuzzle you* ''i hope more wolves come''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:43 am

"I'm sure they will" I say and smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:11 am

I howl "ALL WINGED WOLVES, COME TO OUR PACK!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:51 am

*i howl with you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 am

*I tilt my head back and howl with them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:00 pm

I stop howling and look at my small pack "If I go to cloud kingdom to find more members, will you two stay here and guard our part of the land?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:58 pm

*I nod with a seriously look on my face* "Yes alfa, I will"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:06 pm

I nod "Good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:17 pm

*I tilt my ears to a sound and look sharply, sprinting off. Coming back with a rabbit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm

*A smalll rustle comes from behind a bush*
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 pm

*I drop the rabbit and tense baring my teeth*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:36 pm

(He's somewhere else right now, Cloud Kingdom actually.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 pm

''who is that?!'' *i bare my teeth at the bush*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"I don't know" *I growl out*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:35 pm

*A small wimper comes from behind the bush and a snout pokes out from behind the bush*
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm

''come out of the bush where we can see you!''

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:56 pm

A small winged wolf pup walks out from behind the bush, not even his eyes open

https://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20wolf%20pup/WolfCryChan/Animals/Canines/Wolf_pup_by_ShundaInu.jpg
p.s. she was born without wings and here is her when shes an adult
https://media.photobucket.com/image/winged%20wolf/KittyLain/Anime/Animals/WingedWolf.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next