Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Gladiar~
I push all the way in her and thrust in small bursts, then release into her. I pumped a few more times, releasing on each. I was making sure she was pregnant. I smirked and then dismounted. I touch her leg and wing with my nose, healing them "I want the mother to be healthy" I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:10 pm

"How could you!" I rear in his face, trying to strike him. I manage to hit his neck, but not hard as my shoulder wound splits open. I could feel his semen dripping down my back legs. "I will kill the baby!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Gladiar~
"You do not have it in you to kill your own child" I told her, shaking my head. "Goodbye" I chuckled, and walked for the exit, her attack didn't even bruise me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:33 pm

I hang my head. He was right. I didnt. I just hoped I wasent pregnant, but that was a far fetched hope.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Never Forget~
I pin my ears and throw my head "That freak!" I screamed and turned quickly around, sprinting for the cave, hoping she had run from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Always-
I rushed outside, whinnying for never forget.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Never Forget~
I reach the cave and glide down, reaching her I nuzzle her leg "You're healed" I looked at her confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Always-
I start to sob. "Your dad found me." I hoped that was all I had to say before he figured it out. "I tried to run, I really did!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:38 am

Never Forget~
I pinned my ears "He didn't touch you did he?" I asked her. The next time I see that scum bag, I'll kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 am

I hang my head. “He got me.

(shortest post ever written, lol)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 am

[lol, I just checked this too]

Never Forget~
I shake my head and pin my ears in fury. I pace back and forth, barely keeping myself from flying after him and finding him, then killing him myself.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 am

"It's alright." I say, but even I knew it wasent.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:08 am

Never Forget~
I shake my head "No, it is not ok. It is anything BUT ok" I said, still pacing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:13 am

"Do you want me to kill the baby?" I ask softly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 am

Never Forget~
I shake my head "No, for all anyone knows... its mine ... ok?" I asked her, my anger flaring up and dying down like a wildfire.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:23 am

"yes." I say softly. "what now?" I ask him. I was pretty sure I was pregnant.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:27 am

Never Forget~
I stop pacing and look at her "I don't know... " I said and sighed, throwing my head down in defeat.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:38 am

(skip the pregnancy?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:39 am

[If you want]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 am

10 months later

I groan. only one more month before I was due to bear the child of a evil forcer. I sigh heavilly, and get to my feet, my belly big and bloated.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:59 am

Never Forget~
I touch her belly gently with nose. "How are you?" I ask her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:55 am

"Fine and dandy!" I say, a fake smile plastered on my face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Never Forget~
I smiled small and lower my head to graze.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Always-
I sigh heavilly and lay down on my side, resting. My huge belly stuck out so I couldnt see anything around it. I felt a kick. I gasp as I feel a pain, but they couldnt be coming yet, could they?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Never Forget~
I nuzzle her "It's ok" I told her and layed down beside her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next