Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:15 am

Never Forget~
I stop and turn around "Are you alright?" I asked her and looked at the wound and winced. Desperately, I search for a way to hid. Finding none, I pin my ears "Stay here" I said and turn around, sprinting, full on, towards the hunter. I throw my head and whinny loudly, frightening him, and hopefully, getting him to run away.

[no no its fine, I dont care Smile ]

Back to top Go down

Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Always, a winged horse looking for a mate.(Please Post?)

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:11 pm

"DONT!" My scream echoed through the valley. "Please! Your going to get killed,and I dont even know your name yet! I - I want to know you!" I yelled.I Iimped after him, collapsing into the dirt. "Lets just go!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Never Forget~
I reached him and reared up, striking his gun with my hoof, and then hitting his arm, I break it and snort in his face. I then grab the rifle in my mouth, then throw it into the waterfall. I sprint back towards the mare, and nuzzle her to make sure she was still alive "Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:37 pm

A single tear ran down my cheek, falling onto the dirt.
"Why?"
I hadnt known that we were hunted. Thats why there were none of us left, I suppose. I try to struggle to my feet, but fall over again, fresh blood pouring out of my wound. I glanced up at the stallion above me. His wing was also punctured and bleeding. And it was all my fault. "Please, just leave me here. Go, get away before the human comes to!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 am

Never Forget~
I shake my head "He won't return" I told her and winced at her leg. Thats when it hit me, yes! The waterfall can stem the bleeding and aid in it's healing. "Can you stand?" I ask her, and when she fails, I reach down and pull her onto my back. I adjust her so she isn't on my wing, and so she isn't on her leg. I then canter towards the waterfall, where we had fled from just a few minutes ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:17 am

I wince as he pulls me onto his back, but he is carefull not to hurt me. I hang on as he canters back toward the waterfall, and I slide off as soon as he gets there. I am carefull not to look at his wing. I hoped he would be able to fly again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Never Forget~
I ease her off my back when I get there, and wade in "Dip your leg in" I told her, then, when I get deeper, I dip my head, letting water run over my back and wings. I wince as it runs over my wing, but it quickly stops the bleeding and makes it feel a hundred times better, I sigh and stretch it. I knew it was painful, but it would only heal if it was flexed and excercised regularly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 pm

I wade in, limping. I shudder as the cold water seeps into my wound, but then, miracuausly, it feels better. I look down. The wound was still there, but the blood had been washed out and I could see what the damage was. I look over at the Stallion, and he was getting his wing wet and flexing it. I tried to pick up my leg, but failed painfully.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 am

Never Forget~
I shake my head "I would not recommend flexing a wound so deep so early after" I said and lowered my head to drink some of the clean, cold water. "But drinking the water might help" I said and then turned to look at her. I wade over to her with my wing outstretched and my other wing in, I looked strange, like a lop-sided horse. I chuckled at myself and then looked at her wound. I wince "I'm surprised at how well you are dealing with the pain" I told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Always-
He walks over to me, water dripping off of his muzzle. " How is your wing?" I ask him, ignoring his question. It was my fault he got shot anyway. I just gotta suck it up.
I dip my muzzle in the water, taking few long, slow drinks. Lifting my head, I look at him with curiosity. "My name is Always" I tell him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Never Forget~
I shake my head, and ask her again without answering her questions. "How is your leg?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Always-
I sigh heavily. "Fine. How is your wing? I ask again, and a linp over to him, poking him with my muzzle.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:43 am

Never Forget~
I nod and then reply to her statement "My name is Never Forget, and my wing is fine" I said and then snort "But I don't think you're telling the truth about your leg."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Always-
"Its fine." I look away, not really able to lie to him. "I'm sorry I made you race with me. Thats the reason you got shot." I limp out of the water and spread out my wings, drying them off.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Never Forget~
I shake my head and snort "Stop talking like that, I could have said no, I could have avoided the bullet. I could have done many things, but I did not" I said and touched her shoulder with my muzzle "It isn't your fault."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Always-
I shake my head, knowing the true answer. The way he nuzzled my sent shivers up my spine. "We better find a place to spend the night, the sun is setting" I say, changing the subject abruptly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Never Forget~
I nod, thinking hard "I don't know if there is anywhere close enou- Wait!" I smirk "Follow me" I said and step out of the water, waiting for her to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Always-
I'm confused, but I limp out of the water and follow him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Never Forget~
I walk towards the waterfall slowly, then wait for her. I glance back and then speak "Watch your footing" I told her, and stepped behind the water and into another cave. I then lay down in a patch of dandelions that were growing inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 am

Always-
I step under the waterfall after him, getting my body drenched with freezing water. Inside was a interesting sight. There were dandilions growing out of the rock of the cave! No, not rock. It was dirt. I was confused.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 am

Never Forget~
I chuckled "Erosion" I said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Always-
"Oh, got it. You think they will come back?" I winced as I lay down, my wounded shoulder stiff. I rolled over so I was on my side. A heat scent trickled out, and I tried to hold the rest in. I had been so far, but as soon as I relaxed, It would come.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Never Forget~
I recognized her scent as it reached my nose gently. I ignored it, however, and layed my head down. "See you in the morning, Always" I said, I didn't answer her question for a reason. They would come back, but not because they hunted pegasi, not because they normally shot flying horses from the sky...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Always-
I closed my eyes, so tired. "Goodnight." I fall asleep imediatly.

The next morning

I awake, and get up, forgetting about the wound in my shoulder. I wince and colapse back into the ground.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Never Forget~
I hear her fall, and stand up quickly, trotting to her and touching her gently with my nose. "Are you alright?" I ask her softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next