Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

3 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 7 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Hazard flicked his ears back as he finally reached the end of the mountain. He snorted and shook himself, walking forward into the forest where he had first realized Lucky was different than the other mares.

Back to top Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 7 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Sunkiss whimpered when she heard the cougars. "A-are they near?" she stammered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 pm

"Yes, but they shouldn't bother us." She said ,trying to keep her voice strong. She saw two yellow eyes peak out of the bushes and urged the foal along.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Sunkiss saw the yellow pair of eyes. She knew her new mother could stay strong, but she couldn't She trembled then burst out, "COUGARS!" she started running.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:18 pm

"No!" Lucky whinnied and ran after her, only to be tripped by a large paw. "Run!" She changed her mind as the sets of claws dug into her back. She cried out in pain as she stood and the big cat dug its claws in and held her mane. She did something she didn't want to, "Hazard!!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Sunkiss stood in terror. She could not let her mother die like this.. not her mother! She ran quickly over to the cougars mounting one and biting it. "Don't mess with her." she yelled. It yowled in pain and it took her off, slamming to the ground, leaving her unconscious
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 pm

She was about to say, "STOP!" But it was to late and her foal had been knocked out. Lucky threw the cougar off and stood above the foal. The cat leaped back on her and held on. She bucked and kicked, avoiding SunKissed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Hazard faintly heard a cry. Was it who he thought it was? He snorted and took his time trotting back over to them. He saw the cougar and its unfortunate prey. He stood there for a moment. He romped over to the cougar and reared, slamming it against the ground, his hooves crashing down onto its stomach, instantly killing it. He wiped the blood off of his hoves and gave Lucky a look, "Idiot. What the hell were you thinking? You weren't thinking at ALL, were you?" He turned and began trotting away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:29 pm

She stood there, panting and a bit bloody, "Me? The idiot? When a motherless foal runs by you don't leave it to be killed!" The tired mare lay down beside the foal and lay her head on the ground in exhaustion.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Sunkiss slowly lifted her head and looked around. "What happen?" she asked quietly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 pm

"Nothing, nothing," she says softly and pants a bit more, her stomach heaving.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Hazard had had it with this mare's cocky attitude. She wasn't going to get away with it. He galloped over to her and reared, his hooves coming down hard on her shoulder. "You better start paying me more respect, mare," he spat through clenched teeth, "Or next time you'll be paying with your life." He looked to the foal, "But I'll kill the foal first." He snorted and cantered off.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Sunkiss whimpered at his words. She huddled closely to Lucky whimpering and whining. "Will he mommy?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:39 pm

She cried out in pain and sneered, "Bitch! Why would I pay you any respect?" Lucky struggled to her feet and drug the foal up. Her back leg was cut on the ankle, and it was hard to tell if it had hit the tendon. She walked with a limp.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:41 pm

(I gotta go peace)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:08 pm

(k)
With a snort, I nudged the foal forward. "We will rest soon, promise."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Hazard had stormed off a while ago, and was now far out of hearing distance, If the mare and her precious little bastard foal got into trouble now, there would be nothing he could do about it. Ther anger mixed with hated and a deadly dose of heartbreak made him want to force the mare again, to force her until her legs broke underneath his weight, to force her until she breathed her last breath. He reared and lashed out with his hooves. He was in the mood for blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 pm

She nudged the little foal along, stepping silently. How could he of been so, so selfish? All he cared about was mating, and not about a foal
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:22 pm

He snorted as a breeze picked up. On it, his mother's beautiful voice carried into his ears. He tried to shake the heavenly sound away, but the music, and the words, continued coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Sunkiss nodded and trotted on.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm

She sighed and raised her head, her mother had sang it when her brother passed, so she started-

Last edited by Harley the Invisible on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Sunkiss started to sing quietly.
https://youtu.be/PgQ_VqLufLk
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 pm

"I miss you." She whispered and watched the sky.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Hazard looked back at where he left. He stomped his hoof on the ground. She'd never forgive him. She hated him. He filled himself with doubt and beat himself down until he gained back the ability to look forward. "Let's head forward to a new horizon, big guy," he told himself quietly before taking the first painful steps to his new freedom...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 pm

She almost cried out for him, but that would show weakness.... "Ha-!" but stopped herself. No, she had to be strong, let him know, "Hazard! Come on! Our story ain't finished!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next