Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 11 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Sunkiss looked around.
"Mother, is that you?" she asked. "Yes dear, it is me..." murmured the
spirit. Sunkiss blinked twice. "You only visited me in my dreams... what
is it?" she asked.
"Well, I talked to one of the gods, and they may let you into this herd." her mother replied.
"You mean..." Sunkiss started. "I don't have to kill myself?" she asked.
Her mother shook her head and snorted. "But are you sure you want
this?" Her mother asked.
Sunkiss looked back, but couldn't see nothing. She looked back over towards her mother.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 11 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 pm

She squealed like a foal and tugged her tail away anbd kept going. "Bet you can't get me!" And her tone held buits and pieces of the first time they had met.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Sunkiss nodded and turned back to her. "They don't want me anyway." she murmured, taking that selfish thought from her head. Her mother nodded. "Take my hoof, and you will be with a spirit with us forever." she murmured. Sunkiss went to take her hoof.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Hazard frowned and stopped for a second, as they reached the caves again. "Where's SunKiss?" he asked, a bit worried. He snorted andneighed out loud, "SunKiss?" He called out. "SunKiss! Where are you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 pm

She trotted farther into the cave and sighed, "Somewhere in here." Lucky neighed and motioned for Hazard to follow.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Sunkiss. "Okay... I'll do it!" she called, it echoed. She was so close to touching her mother's hoof, it shaking so much she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Hazard cantered into the cave and found SunKiss. "WAIT!" He called out, breaking into a gallop and coming to a hault, separating SunKiss from the phantom of her mother. "Do you....do you really want to do this? You have a life ahead of you...Some stallion out there you'll fall in love with, the own foal you'll be able to have when you're old enough...Do you really want to give that up?" He looked her in the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Lucky followed, shocked by the scene. "You have a long life ahead of you, Sunkiss." Was all she said before exiting.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Sunkiss was surprised to hear his words. She shook her head again surprised it was him! She shook that off. "Are you just trying to make your little mate happy again?" she sneered. Her mother was pulling her in which was weird...was this even her mother?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Lucky heard her words and stormed back in. "Is that all you can think of? Him trying to make me happy? Are you that stupid?" She raged and tugged the foal towards her. "He wants you as much as I do."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Hazard snorted and reared at the phantom, his hooves lashing through the air where it sat. "Do you want to give that up, SunKiss?" He asked her again, this time more firmly, ignoring her doubts of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Sunkiss looked between the two... the mother and Hazard. "I don't know!" she whispered and ran out the cave crying and bucking the air, whinnying loudly. "I don't know!"
She stopped to hear her mother's real voice. That wasn't her mother back there then who was it? She sighed, hearing her sing. Sunkiss started to sing along.
https://youtu.be/KfY11JDHfIg
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:14 pm

"Oh SunKiss," He sighed and turned, trotting out of the cave, beckoning Lucky to follow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Sunkiss looked around and did no longer here her mother's voice. She lied down and closed his eyes, tears streaming from her face.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 pm

She followed and nuzzled the foal. "Come on," With a sigh, she lay down beside her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Sunkiss's head lifted slowly, tears still streamed down it, and there was slight pang in her stomach. "Come what? What can I do I'm hopeless, I let others down, I let myself down... I'm a retard!" she winced and put her head down once again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:47 pm

"Crying gets you no where." Lucky sighed, "Trust me, I know." She looked away and glanced at Hazard.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Sunkiss looked at her then Hazard and whispered to where only Lucky and her can hear, "Are you sure he's changed, I've never heard a forcer who could change, impossible."
Her trust was in him but not her hopes...she didn't know, and say didn't Lucky.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Hazard flicked up his ears and listened to what Sunkiss said. He lowered his head momentarily, and walked away from the mouth of a cave. "I told you I wasn't cut out to be a father." He said to himself as he trotted off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:45 pm

"Well, he changed." She said and looked at the foal. "Quit it. You keep making him run off. I want you to have a family. Please, give him a chance?" Lucky sighed and lay down.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Sunkiss looked at Hazard and sighed. "I guess..." she murmured, with uneasiness in her voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 pm

She motioned for the foal to lay down and got up. "Stay, please. You don't have to except him as a dad, but as a friend? For me?" She asked and trotted to Hazard. "Come on..... I need you!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Sunkiss lowered her head and sighed. "I don't know.." she snarled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:06 pm

"Do what you want. Leave me to be with two foals and a stallion who won't even care about me!" She said to Hazard, and trotted back to the foal. "Forgive me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Sunkiss nodded slowly, and looked at Hazard.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next