Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 10 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Sunkiss looked at him quizzally and cantered off into the cave settling herself down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 10 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Harley Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 pm

"Yes yes but this time it won't be interrupted." She giggled and trotted into the cave and back a little ways, nuzzle the wall with her back facing Hazard.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Sunkiss sighed looked at her hooves. She snorted and settled herself down, seeing that the sun was kinda setting. She looked over at the cave wall that blocks out her wall, and Lucky's and Hazard's wall. Yeah, she thought to herself. Lucky's wall. She looked with sparkling eyes hearing what Lucky said, and what exacly did that mean? Of course she knew she wasn't stupid though she acted so nice and sweet and innocent. She pricked her ears and sighed trying to ignore this feeling. If this went on, she'll be ignored when they had their foals, and that would just be the begining She shivered trying to remove the thought from her head, but it just would not! She then moved out, shaking her white and brown coat. They didn't need her anymore, they were gonna have their own kids, she needed to find her parents, if it was gonna be worth risking her life, or even susidal... she then moved from behind not thinking any longer accendiently calling out. "Mother, where are you?!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Lucky spun around and nipped the foal. "Where are you going? You are gonna die if you leave and don't forget it!" She pulled the foal into their cave and gave her a look that said stay-there-or-you-will-be-punished.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Sunkiss spun around, and looked at her frowning. Anger filled her and she up she got up. "NO! NO! I DON'T CARE WHAT PUNISHMENT YOU GIVE ME! I KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TO, YOUR TRYING TO USE ME, THEN AFTER YOU HAVE YOU LITTLE FOALS YOU CUT ME OUTTA THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HATE ME, ESPIECALLY HIM!" She snapped, pointing her muzzle at Hazard. "HE'S JUST TRYING TO PRETEND TO LIKE ME, TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, SO HE CAN GET YOU ALL TO HIMSELF!!!!!!!! DON'T ACT LIKE I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU TWO. I KNOW EVERYTHING." she narrowed her eyes. "So, I'll try to find my real parents at least they do go crazed to have 50 foals, then leave their adopted one out of it."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:35 pm

('Ello...one more reply for the night?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm

"No, I gave up a willing mate with him for you and it almost got me killed! I do love you SunKiss! I do! Hazard was a forcer! He is not used to foals! I want you here with us! You will always be first!" She said gently and lowered her head. "But in your last moments of living, when the teeth of a cougar are breaking your windpipe, remember that you could of stayed with us."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Sunkiss looked at her, her eyes still narrowed. "And of course you'd think that way!" she growled and stormed out of the cave crying slightly. She looked around.... no cougars. As she got deeper, and farther away she heard some farther cries of wolves but they weren't near. She tried now showing fear... she sighed and asked a few horses if they heard of her favorite parents. They all said they died. She walked over towards a cliff. "Mother and father I'm here... to be with you!" she called to the stars.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 pm

[Well, after you reply I'm taking a shower and off to bed with that -yawn]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 pm

(Same)

She galloped after the foal and looked at her. "You are my first foal. I do not wanna leave you. We will look for your parents, together, promise."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Sunkiss looked back at her. "They're dead!" she excalimed and sighed. "I should've known."

(BII!)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Hazard's ears lolled to the side in a depressed manner as the two horses fought. "I knew this would happen," he said quietly. "I'm just not cut put to be a father." Hazard then spoke up, "I should go. I'm only making things worse. You home is no more than a mile and a half away from here, Lucky. That's not even a day's walk. Go home to your family and have them help you with the foal," his voice strai ed, "I guess I just wasn't meant to change." He didn't give either of them a glance or goodbye. Instead, he turned on his heels and galloped far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:44 pm

She looked at the foal and sighed, "Please stay here. I want you to have parents again, and when I get back, things will be better." And with that, she took off after Hazard. She skidded around infront of him and snorted. "I want you to be there to help with the foal. You aren't getting out that easy. I love you hazard, ok? Now come on."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 pm

"Who are you to tell me what I will and will not do?" He snorted and looked away from her. "I wasn't meant to be a father, Lukcy! Why can't you accept that? That other foal needs you. She doesn't need me. She doesn't want me. Okay?" His eyes were filled with regret and sadness when he looked back to her and he sighed, closing his eyes and lowering his head to the ground.

[ ' Houses ' post? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:52 pm

(Hold on, I will in a sec)

"Maybe! But your foal needs you! The one you made." Lucky snorted and put her nose under his chin and lifted his head. "Think, what am I going to tell the foal, that his father ran off?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:04 pm

"Yes," Hazard said warily. "Or that he died." He frowned and stepped closer to Lucky, pulling on the mane that lay gently over her forelock. He sighed. "I'm just not cut out to be a father, Lucky."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:06 pm

"And I'm not cut out to be a mother. I need you here with me, Hazard. those wimpy stallions in my herd will not cut it." She snorted and tugged his forlock, trying to get him to follow.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Hazard stomped his hoof and whined like a yearling, "Do we have to go back to your herd?" He chuckled at himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 pm

"No, but try to get along with SunKiss, ok? At least act like you love her." Lucky laughed and bumped his muzzle with hers.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Sunkiss sighed and sat down looking at the sky. She watched, as she saw something sparkly at the cave across from there. She snorted softly, looking back then turning. She went back all the way and got into a position. She then jumped across it, making a perfect landing then going in.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:19 pm

"Quit being so stubborn." She scolded and laughed. (Twisted, I replyed to the wolfy thing)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Sunkiss looked, going deeper and deeper into the cave, it seemed to go on forever, until she saw some shinning sparkly things. She smiled, as it landed on her nose and floated away. "Hey, where ya going?" she asked and followed it. Soon, she came to a place with a lot of those things. One formed into a horse and came towards her, her shape came to look like her mother. "Mother?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Hazard laughed and pulled on her mane, darting over to her other side as he pranced around her, the two slowly making their way back to SunKiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:24 pm

She laughed and pushed her rump against his chest and darted forward, then circled around and nipped his. "Catch me if you can." Lucky teased and took off.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Hazard frowned, then laughed. "Don't tease me, babe," he replied, then chased back after her, tugging on her tail very lightly and laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next