Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:36 pm

He listened to her, then shook away a tear that managed to crawl its way down his cheek. "As long as it makes you happy...." he said quietly and turned, but didn't move. He stood there, thinking about it, listening to her walk away. Another tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm so sorry...."

[ sorry it's short ]

Back to top Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Lucky sighed, what if he really was sorry. "But why? You were never sorry about other mares you have forced, why me?" she asked and turned her head. "How do I know you aren't tricking me?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:43 pm

"There's just something about you..." he said quietly, not turning around to let her see the tears that stained his face. "I don't know what it is. It's just something about you.... You've opened my eyes. I never really stuck around this long to see what a mare really thinks. I guess it never occured to me...." He sighed and turned, shaking the tears off of his face. "I don't know." He sighed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm

"I made the mistake of trusting you once, I don't want to do it twice." Lucky sighed and tried to make the desion. "One more chance, and you have to get me over the mountain and into the valley before fall. If you earned my trust by then, we might see about a willing mate." She tried to smile at him but failed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:52 pm

He nodded and straightened his posture. He walked beside her and looked up into the sky. It was about mid-afternoon. "If we're going to get over the mountain before fall we'd better get moving," he replied, letting her lean against him if she was still a bit weak. "I'll get you there. I promise." He said quietly, decided it best not to nuzzle her side at the moment. She probably hated his guts at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:55 pm

She noticed that he offered a lean but Lucky straightened up and walked ahead of him. "If you don't force me along the way then leave." She added and looked at him. "You know I have some small breeds in me, and you're a draft, I've heard of big drafts raping ponies, poor girls died."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Hazard snorted and rolled his eyes, "They don't call me Hazard for nothing." He half-way jested and followed behind her. "If you don't want help, I'll just stand behind you and let you get eaten by pumas. I'm sure that's appealing to you." This mare was going to give him trouble. Sure, he was slowly falling in love with her, but he wasn't going to let her completely trample all over his pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:06 pm

"Better than birthing a bitches son." She snapped back, the way she said it, 'bitch' was him. I flicked my scent and hit him with my tail. If he was going to be snappy, Lucky was gonna give it back to him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:10 pm

"If you get eaten, I won't have to deal with your attitude," he muttered. Then looked up at the sky, rearing and saying woefully, "God, why have you cursed me?" He landed and continued to walk behind her like nothing had happened. Suddenly he felt playful and nipped her rump, "I know you'll warm up to me once you realize I'm truly sorry. And once you get to know how sex isn't a bad thing." He chuckled and nudged her forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:15 pm

"Yes, and then I wouldn't have to have any more memories of you." She says in a fake sweet voice. Lucky spun around when he nipped her rump and snorted. "lay off!" She spat and turned to walk again. "Oh no, I don't think sex is a bad thing, but when its forced on you, it is hard to enjoy it." Lucky sighs and watches the ground.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 pm

"Oh come on," he jested. "You know you liked it." This was the usual him, when he had become buddy-buddy with a mare, which had only happened to him once. She had actually ended up being his mate until she died during foaling, and it turned out the foal had been a still-born. He shook away the memories. "And how would you know if that was your first time? You were crying like a baby." He couldn't help but let a grin spread across his lips. "Anybody familiar with sex wouldn't have done that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm

"number one: You were a bit big and it hurt." She said, "number two: No duh I was crying! You lied to me! You said I could trust you!" Lucky cried, "Lets just say I am the daughter of a forcer, ask my mom when we get there." She snapped and darted up ahead and out of sight.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Hazard stopped for a minute and just laughed. He easily caught up to her though, "Honey," he said, "I'm the biggest stud you'll ever meet." He flicked his tail on her rump and trotted up in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:26 pm

"Don't call me honey." She snapped and kept trotting. "Yeah yeah, but you don't have the balls to admitt that there are others bigger than you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

He laughed. "Well my balls are big enough for me," he said proudly, then bumped his rump against her shoulder, then grinned seductively, but not trying to entice her. "And you know you like them." He kept himself from laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:32 pm

"No, your balls are the ones who put this damn foal inside me." She said and put her head down. "I would prefer if you would just believe me, I hated what you did to me, I hate you, and I want you to get me home."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 pm

"You'll warm up to me once you realize I'm not all about fucking mares," He said. "And I'm trying to get you home, but you're making that a little bit hard." He looked at the sun and cursed under his breath. It hadn't even been twenty minutes. "It just might take a while." He said to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:36 pm

"I thought thats what forcers where all about?" Lucky said and looked at him. "If you hadn't forced me, we wouldn't of had to do this now would we? So it's your fault."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:38 pm

"Well I was originally happy to take you home until I realized you were such a chatterbox." He snorted. "You were the one who fell for it. And plus, fucking mares is fun." He snorted, then looked at her, "But only if they're enjoying it, too. The other 7 mares actually warmed up to it. Until I left them, that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:41 pm

"I'm trying to keep your mind off plans to fuck me again." She spat and walked a bit faster. "But, I wouldn't mind if you left."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:45 pm

"Well there's no fun in fucking a mare twice if she hasn't learned to enjoy it," He snorted and gave her a look as if he was disappointed. He sighed, "Look, I'm sorry I did what I did to you. But it's just me. I couldn't help it. You were simply irrisistable." He sighed again, "I'm disappointed in my actions, and I know you probably want to slice my throat out, but I promised to get you home, and I'll do that. If you want me gone then, I'll leave and never bother you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 pm

"It doesn't make a very good impression on a mare when you force them." Lucky said in her know it all voice. "Uh huh, I am sure you are Hazard. "Slice it out? Oh I know many more things."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm

"I'm absolutely sure you'd like to rip my balls off, too," He shook his head at the thought. "How painful." He snorted. "A lot of mares would miss them, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:52 pm

"Slowly, painfully I would love to." Lucky said and nipped him hard, she tasted blood in her mouth. "Hmm, maybe they would, but not me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:58 pm

"That's because you haven't learned to appreciate them yet," He ignored the fact that he was bleeding slightly. "But you will in time." He was suprised at how long this was taking. He snorted and shook his mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next