Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 12 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 pm

"You're a beautiful foal and I want you to grow up to be a nice mare with a loyal mate." Lucky said and sighed, "It isn't working out so well for me though."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 12 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Ayla ---
I listened quietly. Listening to the sounds around me. My ears prick when i hear the other horses. My neak arches and my nostrils flare, scenting the air. I pranced forward a little, excitment over whelmed me. I haven't heard or seen another horse for over a year. The small rays of sun bounce of my beautiful dapple grey coat as i quietly observed the other horses. My exitment overspilled and i bellowed a loud nicker into the air. I pranced around i a large circle, a feather dislodged itself from my dancing mane. I bouced up in a playful rear, trying to get the other horses attention.

My excitment drissled down alittle. I now stood still. Wondering weather a mare, with such an unusual background could possibly be accepted. I took a few steps back, allowing the shadows to hide me once again. My head held low, but my ears errect. A sigh escapped my lips.
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Sunkiss paid no attention toward the other mare, but kept her gaze on Lucky. "Are you leaving?" she quavered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:26 pm

"Leave? Never." She said and looked in the other mares direction, feeling protective of Hazard. "Come." She said, nudging the foal over to him, then went back alone to the mare. "Lucky, and your name?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 9:47 am

Hazard stiffened when he saw the new mare. He was fed up of everyone. And that damned foal was jacking up his life. He just wanted to be with Lucky. And if he couldn't live with her in peace, he wouldn't continue to live at all. He galloped away from them and looked over the edge of jagged rocks, feeling tension inside of himself. He looked down on the rocks and closed his eyes. He'd do it. He took a step forward and felt the air surround him as he plumetted[sp?] down.

[ can people ask before joining posts? T_T i'm sorry it's just one of my pet-peeves. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 9:55 am

[No... agreed.]

Sunkiss looked over at Hazard. She sighed, and put her ears to her head and closed her eyes. She trotted over to him, catching him feeling her mother help him get pulled up. "No, don't do this....I'll leave... for you." she whispered and trotted into the woods.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 pm

lucky?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Lucky looked around. "Why can't you-" She stopped in mid sentence. "You know what, I don't care what you do." She snorted and spun around, thundering off into the distance.

When she stopped, she back at the place she was forced. "Couldn't they just change?" Lucky asked and sighed, nothing was right.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 3:24 pm

[ guys you do know that hazard jumped off a cliff...? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 3:34 pm

[no... i thought sunkiss saved him...

Sunkiss
slowed her trot and sighed, not looking back. She lowered her head and
let a few tears fall for her eyes, oh how could she be so stupid? To get
in another couples way? She ruined everything like she always did. She
just got farther and farther then she stopped and sobbed by a tree. And now Hazard was probably gone... because of her.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon May 02, 2011 4:27 am

The mare watched the pain and hert on the other horses faces. "I'm sorry, i didnt mean...." she followed sunkist, not trully knowing what to say. SHe had never seen anything like this in her life and she didnt know what to do. She stayed back a few meters. " I'm Ayla. I really haope i didnt cause anything. I just got a litle extited.... I'm so sorry". She hung her head, sadness in her eyes.
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12