Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) Empty Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:48 pm

The sun beat down on my black coat as I ate the soft grass. Everything seemed so... peacful. with a content sigh, I made my way over to the creek bed and gently nuzzled the small trickle of water. "My..." I said as I gently tried my best to drink it. My tail flicked around, ridding the flies from my legs belly, and sides. With my ears pricked to every sound, again I moved to the middle of the field. Even though the sun was strongest there, the grass was best. I lifted my head to a familiar scent but shook it out of my head. "There are no forcers here." I told myself nervously and continued eating, but a bit more alert this time.

(sorry so short, will get better as we go)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Hazard snorted as he entered the meadow. He shook his mane, his muscles rippling under the thin layer of skin. He reared up majestically and a fimiliar scent wafted up into his nostrils. He snorted as a shiver ran down his back, his tool slightly slipping from its sheath. He gracefully cantered over to her, the feathers around his hooves falling gently with each stride he took. His man cascaded down one side of his neck and his tail flew out like a banner behind him. He reached the mare and bowed like a true gentleman. "Hello there," he said casually. "I'm Hazard." He smiled. His name didn't ever give him away due to his bubbly personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm

I jumped at the sudden noise and nodded at his bow. With my tail clamped down to my rump, just in case, I opened my eyes a little more and blinked, "Lucky, n-nice to meet you." I smile and unclamp my tail , figuring I was safe. "You scared me," My soft voice was shy and firm. A small breeze blew my forelock onto my eye and I looked at it. "Well.... I suppose I either intruded on your territory or you were just casually stopping by." I say firmly and look at him.

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:01 pm

He noticed she was a bit insecure. "I'm sorry," he said gently. "I didn't mean to startle you." He offered a soft smile before listening to the rest of what she had to say. "Actually, I don't own this patch of land. It's unowned, but I come here quite often." He left out the part about all the mares he had forced here. It was a mare hot-spot and he usually always found a mare to encroach upon. He shifted his weight casually. "What's a mare like yourself doing out here alone?" He looked at her with soft brown eyes that gave off a natural comforting look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 pm

"Oh, thats ok." I say softly and tilt my head, "Really? I would think some one wold with all the mares here." His brown eyes made me melt inside and it showed on the outside. "Uh, I left my herd, because, uh... I wanted to." A soft sigh escaped my throat as I continued, "It has been a year now, and I was starting to think about heading back, but I see there is no need." I shifted my weight shortly after him and noticed how much taller he was than me. "I'm just glad there aren't many forcers here, aren't you?" I asked him and looked up with bright eyes.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 pm

"Why did you leave your herd?" He asked, sincerely interested. He noticed she was already falling into his trap. "It's good. I don't believe I've ever seen a forcer around here." He looked around at the other stallions in the area, trying to woo mares. He was the only one who got it down perfectly. He snorted and shook his head, getting rid of the flies.

[ sorry so short x] ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 pm

"I just wanted to be on my own." I say softly and shake my coat of the pesky flies. "Forcers are.... terrible." My soft voice went hard and firm. My black tail flicked, and when it came down to the ground, it touched soil. A small grin appeared on my mouth as I lowered my head to graze. "The creek is getting quite small." I say and turn my head to look at it. My throat was again dry so I cantered back over to the creek, my eyes were focsued on small minnows trying to get back down stream.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 pm

He chuckled. Her back was turned. Now would probably be his only chance. He stayed put for a minute. No, no. It was too early. He had to wait. "The creek has been getting increasingly smaller," He frowned and watched her look at the minnows, staying put. He had to make her feel as comfortable as possible before making his move. His tool ached to be inside of her, but he pushed away the feeling. She was a stunning mare, and a bit suspicious of him, as well. He had to play it cool until he knew he had her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 pm

She looked over at him and raised her head. "Aren't you thirsty?" Her voice held the tone of a foals. "You must be." Again, her tail flicked and sent her scent flying. "Come on, you look so." She hadn't heard his chuckle. He seemed nice. As soon as Lucky was finished, she cantered back over and looked at him. "You seem trust worthy, I can trust you, right?"

(sorry so short)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Her scent was carried up through his nose and he shivered, his tool slipping from its sheath. He hoped she wouldn't notice. He gave a rather hurt look at her comment, "You wouldn't trust me?" He was great at the 'puppy-dog' eyes with his big brown eyes. He stepped a bit closer to her, then turned to the creek. He trotted over and got a drink real quickly before returning to her. "I can bet you one thing, I'm more trustworthy than the other bastard stallions around here." He chuckled at his jest that really only he would understand, but he hoped she'd laugh because he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 pm

She gave a small giggle at his eyes and shook her head. "They can be an ass, can't they?" Lucky agrees and again, starts to laugh with him. "You are quite nice, unlike any of the others in my old herd. "But why are you here?" The question had never occured to her. she saw his tool, but ignored it, most of the stallion's were hanging out.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:36 pm

He heard the question, but it didn't phase him at all. "I was just here to find somebody to talk to," he said. "Stallions can be such a bore sometimes. Mares are much more interesting to talk to. Even though some of them push stallions away when they first see you. It's not a very friendly action and is quite demeaning." He sighed and looked away. "Some mares are quite vicious, actually. But you've been a pleasure to talk to." He smiled seductively. He felt like she was comfortable with him now. All he needed was another chance to get on her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Lucky nodded in agreement and sniffed the air. "There is a nice patch of grass in the trees aways." she says and dart of towards it. Her head was down, so she couldn't tell if he had followed or not. A giggle escaped her throat, giving away her postion. Lucky watched a little foal playing with a frog, but that was a way off. "Come and get meee!" She neighed playfully and put her nose in the clovers.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Hazard smiled. Perfect. He snorted and trotted after her, standing behind her. Before she could do anything to stop her, he mounted her, placing his large tool into her. He hugged her hips tightly with his forelegs and plunged forcefully into her. He stretched out his neck and grabbed her mane, pulling her head up. He kept her mane in his mouth as he forced her, shifting himself to get farther into her.

[ sorry it's kinda short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Lucky screamed in fear and protest as he mounted. "Get off of me!!" She neighed and bucked her hips a little, but he was too big. "I was wrong about you you bastard!" Lucky spat and attempted to toss her head. Tears streamed from her eyes, mostly from pain because she had never been bred before, partly from him seeming so nice, then he turned out to be a forcer. "Please!!" She begged. But then Lucky nipped his leg and threw her head into his. A moment of loose grip allowed her to get out from under him. She took off, jumping logs and streams.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 pm

"Stupid mare!" he snorted. He wouldn't stop until he had his fill of her, and unluckily for her, he hadn't. He galloped after her, quickly overpowering her. He knocked her leg, causing her to stumble. That was all he needed to mount her once more. He kept a tighter grip on her this time, yanking her head back as far as it would go. As a sort of punishment, he plunged deeper and harder this time, semi taking his anger out on her. "Don't try and best me, mare," he said through clenched teeth as he pounded against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:55 pm

She cried out in pain as he plunged in again. "I trusted you." Lucky growled and snapped at the air. All she could do was take it, she was trapped. "Tell me, tell me how many mares you left with a foal, left to defend in themselves, left them to be killed." I snorted and tried pulling my head forward.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:00 pm

"I believe you'd be the 8th," he said, pulling her mane back. "Now shut up! It doesn't hurt that bad!" He yanked her mane again, pulling her closer into him. He was thoroughly enjoying himself with such a fine mare. He chuckled deep within his throat. After about 5 more minutes of his little game with her, he plunged deeply and harder once more before dismounted. His tool slid back into place, a murky liquid dripping from the tip. He snorted and shook himself, looking at her, waiting to see what she had to say now. She was probably too weak to hurt him, so he had virtually nothing to worry about besides her words. He was a draft horse, much larger and stronger than her, so he really never had to worry about anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:05 pm

She panted and looked at him. "So? You can leave now." Lucky spat and slowly put her front legs back under her. "Leave me to take care of the foal." A tired, angry, betrayed Lucky disappeared into the shadows. The last word she allowed him to hear was, "Bitch."

She lay down about two miles away from the site and sighed, "How could I of been so stupid? How could I of trusted him?" Was a couple of the questions the young mare asked. He was a strong, handsom stallion, and she had gotten a few minutes of pleasure out of it, but it had blinded by fear and betrayal.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 pm

For the first time in his life, Hazard felt guilty. He'd waited a couple minutes until he followed her. He remained hidden in the shadows, watching her. He kept quiet. He knew if she spotted him she'd probably just run away again. He'd followed her magnificent scent here. How could she not have seen? She looked smarter than the rest. Oh yeah, he told himself, She didn't notice because you DECEIVED her. Another pang of guilt shot through him. He looked down at his hooves, then back at her. He stepped out into the open, head lowered, eyes not looking at her. "I'm sorry...." he said quietly and sincerely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 pm

She jumped at his voice and looked at him with sadness in her eyes. "No, you're not sorry." Lucky whispered and put her head down again. "I thought I could trust you Hazard, I really did. But you tricked me." Her voice was cracked and she was no longer facing him. "I don't forgive easy, if you are really sorry."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Hazard looked away, folding his ears back in sadness. "I....I really am sorry....." he said quietly. His thoughts were racing. What could he do to make it up to her? He would stay with her until the foal was born and weened. He would. He was sure of it. But just to make sure, he decided he'd ask her the vague question, "What can I do to make it up to you?" He could've made a jest, lighten the mood, but he didn't feel like it would settle in very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Lucky looked at the handsom stallion. "Sorry? Sorry for what? I thought forcers were never sorry!" She spat and sighed. "I don't think there is anything, you can do." Lucky gave him one last look before closing her eyes. But one opened and she noticed he was still there, "Don't you have some other virgin mare to force?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 pm

"Well this forcer is sorry..." he said softly, not letting the tears appear behind his eyes. "I really truly am. There's something I can do...I can stay with you and help you with the foal....Afterwards, if you want me gone, you just tell me....and I'll go...but it's the least I can do..." he watched her close her eyes, and when she opened them again, her comment hurt him. "You're the only mare who's ever made me feel guilty," he replied quietly, not sure if she could hear him, "How do you expect me to return to my old life if I can't even leave yours behind?" He looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:33 pm

"Maybe I want you gone now!" Lucky snorts and gets back up. "I better head back to the valley before I get to fat." She sighs and puts a weak foot forward. "I don't want the foal to know what a ass his or her father was, so no thanks." Her tail dragged on the ground as she walked about a yard and turned. "You've done it to 7 mares, you can do it to an 8th." she contiuned walking at a slowl pace.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next