Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

3 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 8 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Hazard vaguely heard something. he couldn't make out the words, but the voice sounded familiar. She's probably cursing me, he told himself. But it killed him to not know what she had really said. He snorted and looked down and began singing, getting gradually louder, hoping, praying, she could hear him.

Back to top Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 8 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:46 pm

She joined in on the song with him and tossed her head. Her youthful voice was small compared to his, but still kept the melody.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Hazard stopped singing for a moment to listen to a heavenly voice singing along with him. He snorted and realized what he had to do. He reared up and galloped towards where he had left, stumbling over a few rocks and falling into a ditch, injuring his knee. When he fell, he hit his head against the sharp edge of a rock, and he let out a quiet groan before passing into unconscienceness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Her hears perked to a groan and spun around, she hoped the foal would keep up. It didn't take long to get there, and Lucky lay down beside him and welcomed the foal to her side. "Come on."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:00 pm

[ i love somebody. >.< ]

Hazard snorted as he slowly regained conscienceness. He shook himself off to see Lucky and the small foal. For a second, he was alarmed. But he relaxed shortly after and laid his head down again, breathing deeply, his head throbbing badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 pm

She lay her head on his shoulder and shuddered. Her shoulder was still bleeding a bit, "Just close your eyes, go off to you're happy place."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Hazard closed his eyes and barely moved his mouth when he spoke, "My happy place is me being dead."

[ sorry so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 pm

"Your happy place is gonna be hell if you don't quit being like that." She said in a odd tone and stretched her neck t match his. "You make me so hot, you make me wanna drop." Her voice was barely a whisper.
(g2g)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:12 pm

He moved his neck stiffly so he could nip her neck playfully and whispered back, "I know I do..." He kept his eyes closed.

[ okee-dokes. baiii! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:51 am

Sunkiss's eyes looked at the Stud and she trotted over to him. "You gonna hurt mommy and me?" she asked, her legs trembling. She sang quietly.

https://youtu.be/94zHqVKXsAY
(I love this song.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:05 am

Mommy? He opened his eyes and remember the small foal that annoyed him so greatly. He sighed deeply and looked awauy. "No." He replied quietly. "I'm not."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:11 am

Sunkiss nodded slowly. "You daddy?" she asked quietly, looking into his eyes. She knew he was annoyed by her, and was wondering if that meant she should leave.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 am

"I won't let him hurt you." She sighed and struggled to her feet. "You are the most selfish, heartless bitch I have ever met Hazard, but I still love you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:35 am

Hazard rolled over onto his stomach and laughed. "Of course you do." he nipped her ankle playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:39 am

Lucky laughed and tugged his mane, telling him to get up. "Get up, I think I may of changed my mind about going to the herd, but I wonder what the filly wil think."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:42 am

Sunkiss cocked her head. "Father don't like me.." That's all she worried about. She wanted to be liked, for she had never been liked in awhile. She sighed and walked away crying silently.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:44 am

Hazard saw the small foal leave. He got to his feet and trotted over to the foal, nipping her rump playfully, "Where do you think you're going? It's not safe away from the family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 am

She shook her head and followed, "No no, he loves you." Her soft voice cooed in the foals ear. "But how would you like to start a new one, you are gonna have a new little brother or sister soon."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:47 am

Sunkiss stopped and sniffled a small bit. "Family?" she asked quietly. What was the sudden change in him for? She nodded at the new and sudden idea. "I guess so." she murmured quietly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 am

"Now come on, what is your name?" She asks and gives the little foal a thoughtful lick on the ear.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:51 am

Hazard snorted and shook his head, following behind the two, looking around for any signs of danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:52 am

Sunkiss sighed. "Sunkiss." she murmured softly and sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:54 am

"Nice name, I'm Lucky and that is Hazard, ignore his name, it doesn't fit him." The last part about it not fitting him was a small lie, but she didn't want the foal to worry, and plus she still wondered about it.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 am

Hazard shifted uncomfortably and nibbled on Lucky's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:59 am

Sunkiss nodded slowly, and nodded softly. She looked around the forest, the sun high in the sky. "Where are we going. Hazard and mother?" she asked. She was comfortable to him yet, for he threatened her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next