Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

3 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 6 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Sunkiss sighed. Her small legs shook everytime she heard a sound, and when her heart shook, she thought she would just drop dead somewhere. She felt so alone. Her heart dropped seeing mare's and stud's trying to step on her. She rushed past two horses (Them) and cried silently in the night.
Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 6 Squaw_filly_23
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 6 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Lucky watched the foal run by and forgot about the pleasure. She slid out from under him and pursued the tiny filly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Sunkiss kept crying, until she noticed a shadow. She looked up scared and back up all the way towards the cave, pain in her small stomach. What do you want from me? Is what she wanted to say outloud but she just didn't come to say it she sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:49 pm

"Hey, what are you doing all alone?" I asked softly and approached a bit more. "Its ok, I am not gonna hurt you, and I know the guy out here wouldn't touch you, not while I'm around."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Sunkiss whimpered and nodded slowly coming out the darkness. She hoped this was not some kind of trick, some dirty joke but she was gonna trust her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Hazard snorted and rolled his eyes. Mares, he thought to himself. He slowly followed behind her to see her with a small filly. He flicked his ears some more and snorted, standing off at a distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:05 pm

I nodded and nuzzled her, I didn't want her to go through what I did with Hazard. "Its gonna be ok, Hazard.... lets take her back to the cave."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:13 pm

"What's that supposed to mean? It's going to be okay?" He snorted and stomped his hoof, not moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:17 pm

I spun around and looked him in the eyes. "I mean, every thing is gonna be ok, I may go back to calling you a heartless raper and start hating you again." I snap and turn to the foal. "Ignore the fat guy."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Hazard stiffened, pinning his ears. "Then I'll leave you both to being eaten by the cougars," he snorted. "You wanted it this time, bitch." He said, trotting away from them, back down the opposite side of the mountain, in the opposite direction than where she was going. Next mare he found probably wouldn't survive his rage. He was more heart-broken than angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:21 pm

"Yeah, but the first time I didn't." I snapped and pinned my ears. "Ignore him." I say again and push her back into the cave. Worry was slowly creeping into my senses.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm

He wouldn't be there to save her now. He was so angry he felt he could kill anything that crossed his path. And that's nearly what he did. Instead, he took his anger out on a small tree. He bucked at it and reared, eventually snapping it in half with a loud CRACK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:24 pm

I pushed the foal to the ground and lay beside her. "It'll be ok, I promise."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 pm

"Why did I think she would ever change?" He snorted to himself, his ears pinned down tightly as he walked farther and farther away. He wouldn't come back to rescue that bitch. She had suddenly turned on him for a mere foal, when she was getting ready to have one of her own, even though not any time soon. He snorted again, his breathing deep as he tried to relax himself, although it wasn't working. The heart-broken feeling ebbed away and was replaced with a strong hatred. He'd kill that mare if he ever saw her again, of that he was sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Sunkiss watched them fight. She whimpered quietly before the motherly mare huddled with her. Her whimpering faded and she lied down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 pm

"I'm gonna take you back to my herd, and there will be many foals to play with." She said and licked her ear, "And there is a stream and trees and a grassy meadow with so many clovers! Where is you're mother?" the thought had never came to her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Sunkiss whimpered when she asked of her mother. "She gone." she murmured and sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:10 pm

"I know many, many mares that would love to take a pretty little girl like you in." I said and nuzzled her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Sunkiss smiled, feeling motherly mare's love. She nuzzled her back. She looked at her with gleaming brown eyes and smiled happily. "Where herd?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm

"Over that mountain, we must rise early. Sleep, I will explain in the morn." I say and put my neck around her back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Sunkiss sighed and nodded lying down slowly closing her eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Hazard snorted as he walked alone, letting out a loud neigh to let other stallions know he wasn't in the mood to fight. He'd kill them instantly if they even dared approach him. He knew how, as well. A slow, painful, yet disarming and technically instant way to kill. He snorted again and shook his head, walking alone on the dirt road. He was glad he had left that bitchy mare behind. She was nothing but an actress. She didn't ever really warm up to him, did she? No! She played him like he had played her. But he had never lost before, and he wasn't about to now. He'd be strong and continue his life as a forcer, as if he hadn't ever even met her. He kicked up dirt as he continued to walk along, farther and farther from the two.

[ should I just quietly slip out now...? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:39 pm

(NOOO!!! They will meet again)

I sighed as the sun rose again. I nuzzled the foal awake and stood. "Come on,"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Sunkiss woke up looked around. She stretched and gave a small high-pitched yawn. "Okay." she murmured and started walking.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 pm

I sighed and followed her, hearing the roars of cougars in the distance.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next