Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shifter and a Jester

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

A Shifter and a Jester - Page 4 Empty Re: A Shifter and a Jester

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:39 pm

"maybe I leave a few openings then, damn how'd you get so good" I said with her arm still around my throat, I grab'd it a threw her over my shoulder. I laughed and got ready for her to come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 pm

i laughed and flipped myself over in the air without using my wings and flew up quickly my card went back at her throat "out 2, game over Belle and i know i'm in top form now" i said with a slightly mad smile and landed my wings turning to ash and i went over to Joker "how was that?" "splendid as always, your speed is a bit slow but you'll regain that again soon" "good" i said and then one of the ghost brung me over a drink "thanks" "feirce as always and still so quick and skilled" said the ghost of the village elder..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:53 pm

"Damn..." I said as Ash had the card to my neck for a second time. She landed and started talking to Joker.

I also landed and walked over to Apple "haha you know i can't fight that well, you just wanted to see me get beat..." I pushed her playfully. "Ash your really good"

Apple ~ "you need to learn, other wise next time you could be fighting an opponent that wants to kill or capture you." I said with caring emotions going through my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:58 pm

"thanks, unlike others i follow my instinct it's the most powerful thing everyone adn everything has, that is the most important key.. luckily though i had to follow it and she's right you might be up against people who want ot kill and capture you.. me been there done that and still continueing...also that shifter they have seems weird... he is definatly male as well..." i said and then went over to the mother spirit and her child "dinner ready!" said the child who hugged my leg.. i smiled and picked her up "ok, want a ride" she nodded happily and i put her on my shoulders as the mother smiled at me and lead the way "come one.. Thomathina is a great cook..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 pm

"Well, what about him?" I said catching up. As I said that, I smelt the delicous food. "mmmm, smells nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:05 pm

"he doesn't seem right.. i can't tell much" i said "curry? my favourite" "we started it before you were practicing so it should be ready to eat now.. i sat at the table and the little girl jumped off my shoulders and sat beside me as her mother gave us some curry each.. i had my favourite spicy and sweet curry..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Panic spreads across my body like a forest on fire, what did she mean by he 'doesn't seem right'. I bowl was placed in front of me and I stuck the fork in and tasted it "This is lovely" I say to the mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:23 pm

"why thank you and you must be Belle, Ash-Kinfe use to stay here.. about a year after she left they attacked seraching for her but we all refused to tell them where she had gone.. we remain here in order to help her..." "this was my first and last home" i said to shorten it.. i finished my curry and put the bowl by the sink and then said "i'm going out for a bit.. if i'm not back then keep heading south and you'll reach somewhere safe" i then walked out the door and jumped into a tree and began jumping from one to the other...
the mother and daughter looked sad...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:28 pm

I finished my curry to, as she left. I asked the mother "should I go after her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:34 pm

"no, she... she has always been like that... i am not human either none of us are we range from werewolves to shifters here as well.. me i'm a vampire and i have seen the first one all the way to Kinfe... like the other she is kind and not what they say she is like... but unlike them she has no resolve to fight but to survive and she wants to find another of her kind atleast she doesn't care who she just continues to serach while she runs forever never stoping for a secound to rest, oh my i'm sorry i've spoken too much.. she should be back by nightfall anyway if not then you should get moving by morning..."
it was true by nightfall i returned but i remained out of sight
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 pm

" Where is she." I was worried, I walked over to Apple and the others, " guys, what do I do, what if the shifter has changed and iw on't recognise him, what if they've got her...." I started to cry and Blaze came over and comforted me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 pm

one of my cards who had stayed behind to keep watch went over and said "she is alive adn not indanger and is nearby.. you don;t need to worry.. she is a keen hunter as they would put it and she won't let them capture her so easily either and she relies more on scents for shifters and she knows there is one there so you don't need to worry" said the card
meanwhile... i had gone to search again quickly... unfortuneatly i ran into them and the shifter caught me.. luckily i broke away quickly and vanished again... i quickly went back and searched carefully until i got back.. the moon was out.. i stopped and sat in a tree looking up at the moon as it's light reflected red in my eyes...

ooc- i g2g bye bye
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm

(K, see you soon Smile )

I breathed a sigh of relief, that she was ok, and fell asleep in the stables, with Apple, apollo, blaze and tira with me

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 am

i smiled and relaxed letting myself bath in the beautiful moonlight that was there.. being albino made it slightly harder for me to see during the day and there for i loved the moonlight...
Joker had ordered some of the cards to spread out adn he gave me regular reports in orderto keep me updated...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 pm

I woke up, and looked up at the moon, I decided to go for a walk and looked out at the moonlight, I wondered if my mother was looking up too. "I miss you mum.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:31 pm

i closed my eyes and listened around me carefully adn then Joker reported back with some alarming news "a stray angel?" "yeah, you have to get rid of them now or you could be dead by morning" "got it.."cover for me" i said and Joker nodded a bunch of cards made a clone of me easily as i silently slipped into the shadows following Joker...i let the ashes turn to feathers on my wings and then folded them in tigtly following closely...
i soon met up with the stray angel and they spread their wings and i spread mine as our feather scattered everywhere mine turning black and then into ash as they touched the floor...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:57 pm

I decided to practice riding and fighting from horse back, Blaze was willing to help me. I practiced for a full hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 pm

i met them and we began.. i couldn't get my card to their neck they were just as quick and agile but had a lot more strength... they pinned me down and my card got to their neck and i slit in before ripping their wings out and killing them... i then went back covered in blood after abotu 30 minutes i arrived back completely exhusted and then let myself bathe in the moonlight again
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Ash looked terrible, i walked over " you look terrible, go and have a lie down i'll keep watch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 pm

"huh? it's not my blood" i said and lay on my front letting my wings bask in the moonlight and feather that changed from crimson to whit and then black and then red again showed on my wings when i fell asleep
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:37 pm

"oh, I'd hate to see the other guy then," I placed the blanket over her and sat on a tree stump nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:38 pm

"his dead now" said Joker and looked to my wings before the other cards packed themselves away
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:41 pm

"That much I'd gathered" I said looking at my mother locket

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:45 pm

"you know Ash has no family at all anymore...she lived here since she was abandonded... " said Joker..." she has few freinds and i'm glad you became her freind... she needs someoen to talk sense into her and she listens to you atleast"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:04 pm

What Joker said made sense. I turned to face Ash. " Ash, please don't go out on your own, I know that you can handle yourself, but...... I don't want to go through losing someone I care about again...your the closest thing to family, I've had since mother, and i know that we've only known each other for like a week and a bit, but I still care about you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next