Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shifter and a Jester

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

A Shifter and a Jester - Page 10 Empty Re: A Shifter and a Jester

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 am

i smirked and finished the last one i could find before backing off and listening closely to my surroundings.. i sesned somethign was wrong still "the hunters are gone so what on-" i was pinned down adn a freakishly evil strany angel was there above me.."oh great i forgot to destroy one of you"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 am

Angie ~ I arrived first and clapped my hands towards the fallen angel, sending a shock wave directly at him knocking it of. Apollo laughs under me.

Belle ~ I arrive and draw, defiance. " If you attack one of us, you attackall of us..." Blaze slwly walking forwards

Carlos ~ I morphed into a tiger and moved to the fallen angels side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 am

i pushed the angel off and went over to them "i have some information for you.. the weakest point is between it's wings also like me it doesn'y have much strength" i said crouching down letting ashes crawl up to my wings
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:23 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 am

i watched them all and sat in a tree talking to Joker and cards began attacking from all angels aiming for between the wings "good my hunch was right atleast" i said and darted down and to the angels neck but it back off before i could get to it.."darn it.." i shouted and spread my newly formed wings and followed my insticts and kept in on the ground by droipping myself down and ripping of one of it's wings and a loud cry was heard from it.."now you can;t fly can you?" i said and smirked looking at it over my shoulder
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 am

Carlos ~ I jump at the now grounded angel, swiping at the other wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:30 am

"i need answers from it so don't kill it" i said and sat cross legged beside its head and said "question one, what are you really?" "an imitation, like the others i've just been trained" "question two, where did you come from?" "Bounty hunter's lair.. they created me and the others" "question Three, what do you want?" silence it gave no answer as if it was confused
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 am

Carlos ~ "Answer her." I growled

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 am

the thing began to stutter and came up with "what else, bouties.. bounty hunters aren't doing so well and heads like yours, Belle and Angies are worth a lot" "don't treat me like an idiot, i'm a whole lot more dangerous than you" "says the one who has a broken wing" i put my card to their throat "final question, live or die?" it was about to answer "to late" i said and slit its throat before standing up with a sigh and rubbing my head "i need sleep" i said and yawned and Joker sighed and said "no you are not practcing again" "relax i'm not planning to. more like we need to make a plan" "how much longer?" "one day" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 am

Belle ~ I layed down panting, thick tiger fur was not good in this weather.

Carlos ~ "He was about to answer" I said sitting next Ash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 am

"they give the same answer each time, die... i've hear it all the time and theese creatures aren't real they are simply born to hunt and kill...they crave for blood and live in darkness... you really think i would let someone who meant a threat survive then you are mistake" i said and picked up my bag from the tree branch and jumped down with Joker looking to me and sighing... "well then i'm leaveing you now" i said and Joker cut my cheek and i stopped "that's it Joker stop messing around..."

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:02 am

Carlos ~ "Why must you leave, we are so much stronger together..."

Belle ~ I walked over to Ash "Who's leaving ? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 am

"me, i'm leaving fo rmy own reasons, like i said strength and being stronger is the least important in a fight but in this world thats all that fills our minds...Angie, so gentle and kind even disguseing youself just to protect your daughter, Belle a truel brave girl who has yet to learn to fight without flaws but always has a kind heart, Carlos a rather strange shifter that changed from evil to well no one will know but rather shy if you ask me.. Apollo and theothers.. fast and brave and can even give me a run for my money... anyway i have to leave before nightfall.. i made a promise with myself" Joker looked to me he could tell i was hiding a very important fact and very well at that...

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 am

Carlos ~ "You can't leave..." I said, feeling emotion for the first time, in a long time.

Belle ~ "Carlos, let her, I trust you Ash, so there must be a good reason for you to leave." I nodded. I snipped a piece of my hair, my mom's, carlos's, Tira's, Apollo's and Blaze's, then walked over and ran my hand over it all. It turned into a locket. "Take this. it has a piece of each of us in it...." I smiled as I placed it in her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:20 am

~Tamora~
I sighed lightly, being a vampire AND a fallen angel is stressing me out.
~Endera~
I rolled my eyes and sat on a tree stump. "Please don't go..." I said to Ash. "With out this." I said and handed over my lucky necklace my mom gave me before she died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 am

"we will cross paths against.. i said and plucked a feather for all of them and ran my hand along them and whispered to them "here then... a feather for you all.. whatever you do do not let it fall or they will become ashes... when they all become ashes in you hand we should cross paths soon after" i said and put the locket round my neck and jumped into a tree and vanished i had the two necklaces i was given round my neck

Few months later
i found myself in a cave half asleep and my wing had healed and i ripped the banages off it and sat up and sighed closing my eyes.."such a long day...today is finally here... thank goodness" i said and walked outside to the waterfall that was nearby and walked under the water letting it fall on me i felt so relaxed here... i had taken my cloak off adn the boned wings showed..."atlast..." i said i whispered into the wind and crouched down letting ashes reform my wings... "Ash-Kinfe.. you do know what will happen?" "yeah i know.. anyway i've kept my promise and i think it's time our paths cross once again" i still wore both of the necklaces and soon found them again and whispered into the wind adn all the feathers turned to ash and i followed their trail quickly staying as silent as ever
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:24 am

~Endera~
I grasped the feather and sighed. It had been months since we saw her. I watched the feather try to escape from my hand as a breeze started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 am

i smirked and Joker was laughing echoes all around i remained silent until they all noticed me... the clang of the necklaces was even hidden by the wind... i waited keeping alongside them all the whole time..
the feathers turned completely to ashes as mine had formed.. they were completely white with huge feathers at the tips... "i wonder if they remember"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 am

~Endera~
I see the feather turn to Ashes and my eyes fly open. "Oh my god." I said to myself and looked around to see if anyone else saw this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 am

Belle ~ We had kept moving and had a new horse with us, Called Sparky. Carlos could ride pretty well and Tira was 1 years old, we had a few encounters with hunters. Carlos now had a scar from the top of his eye to the top of his cheekbone. My feather turned to Ash. "My feather." I shouted to the others.

Angie ~ " Mine too," I smiled at Bell, knowing how much she wanted to meet Ash again.

Carlos ~ " Looks like we'll be meeting Ash soon." I smiled at the both, I had become a good rider and sparky my horse was lively enough to keep me on my toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:32 am

~Endera~
I hopped on my horse, Scarlette, and rode beside everyone else. "You guys ready?" I asked them.
~Scarlette~
I whinnied loudly and stopped beside the other horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 am

i laughed and Joker's laughed echoed around and i jumped down and spread my wings "long time no see and i see your all well" i was still the same just my wings had changed that was why i had to leave and why my wings bones became so brittle it happens to all Jesters black or white... their wings change and it takes months so they live alone for a while..."anyway i see you have a new horse and that Carlos can ride.. Belle is the saem as usual just a bit taller and older and Angei still has her kind heart.. correct?" "and atleast you remembered my words.." i said with a smile i still wore both of them and they went everywhere with me...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 am

Belle ~ "Ash.....I missed you so much....Yes we are all the same...." Me and Endera had beome close and mother still was as kind as ever.

Carlos ~ "Yes we are the same, expet from my scar and my new bounty, guess I'm one of the group know. " I smile

Angie ~ I nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 am

~Endera~
I sighed. It was like I was invisible. I patted Scarlette and looked at her battle scar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 am

Belle ~I looked back at Endera, and smiled "come here....." she looked upset "what's wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next