Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shifter and a Jester

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

A Shifter and a Jester - Page 6 Empty Re: A Shifter and a Jester

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 am

Belle ~ I looked from the cards to Apple and the others, trying to figure out what was better. I knew I was not ready to fight him, he had almost killed me last time, but I didn't want to have to run for the rest of my life. I sat down thinking.
Carlos ~ " So why are you so protective over Belle, would she do the same for you ? " I said trying to place doubt in her mind. "You know when I do find her, she will die a painfull and slow death." An evil smile spread across my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:12 am

"that is why i must stop you and i really don't care if she would do the same or not i can look after myself after all" i said without any doubt..."honestly your midn games don't work on me.. been there done that and it's now boring" i said "also you would have to get through me first in order to kill her and i'm a lot tougher"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:26 am

Carlos ~ "Huh..... I can tell that you can look after yourself, and getting through would be easy enough, when your trying to protect more than your self. "

Belle ~ "Fine, I'll keep going but promise me that you'll tell me if she gets into trouble." I said standing and mounting Apple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:41 am

"promise, Apple get going and hurry" said the cards...

"i can protect myself and others easily... i have done it before and i never failed... that person was still alive and well... unfortunatly i had to kill them myself when they hunted me..."
"doubt and that don't exist in my mind.. my kind our stained with Empathy" i said"anway why do you want to kill Belle> i will keep ansking you until i get an answer"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:49 am

Belle ~ I nodded and spurred Apple forwards, " Lets go, damn you like my mom..." Wait it couldn't be.........

Carlos ~ "Fine, she is the daughter of a very powerful shifter, when I have Belle, her mother will come out of hiding, allowing me to kill possibly the two most powerful shifters, that's if Belle learns to fight and stops running, like the coward she is..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 am

"she is better than thoose cowards and even dared to fight me" i said with a smirk... "and if i have to i'll teach her...power and that don't matter in this world anymore there is no point to it... powerfull shifters just have more expereance than average ones and your a coward for not trying to find just her mother... also killing just because of power is not right.. and incase you say anything i kill to survive" i said simply
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 am

Belle ~ "It can't be, mum............" I dis-mounted

Apple/ Angie ~ "Yes..... I thought it would be better this way, sweetie." I embraced my daughter.

Carlos ~ A sudden element of Joy spread through the forest, it stopped me dead in my tracks. "What was that ?"

Last edited by Swift on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 am

i smiled "something you would never understand i'm afriad... joy is one of the few emotions that can never be earased... now then Carlos you going to give up yet?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am

Carlos ~ I glared at her, "Watch it you, what could cause something like that....."

Belle ~ "Mum....." I started crying happy tears. " I missed you, so much....."

Apple / Angie ~ I held Belle's face and wiped away the Tears "Wear the locket........ It will help you learn how to fight, that is why I gave it to you."

Belle ~ I placed the locket and a sudden durge of power shook the forest around me. "Wow...... I feel stronger...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 am

"like what? and i will not wathc my mouth i'm telling the truth" i said and folded my arms.."also i've foudn out something... you really aren't scary at all just a strange shifter.. different from the rest with a bit of evil in you.. shesh no idea why i kept worrying about it now" i said and Joker laughed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 am

Carlos ~ "That's it......" I shifted into a tiger and pounced up the tree and swiped at her, cutting her leg.

Belle ~ "Can we go back to her now........" I asked the card with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 am

i smirked adn sighed "learn something already i'm not backing down" i completely ignored the wound and pinned him on the ground "your scared of yourself aren't you, scared of them and scared of people finding out who you are and Joy is caused by many things, like the reunuion of a parent and child" i said

"if you can fight then ok, but i'm warning you if you can't Ash could get killed"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:49 am

Belle ~ I nodded, I would not let her get killed "I'm ready" I jumped onto Fire blaze and asked mum to watch the other, i would call her if I needed help. We galloped towards the direction Ash had went.

Carlos ~ " A parent and child....." I realised what she meant. I bite down on her arm and threw he over me head. Standing up growling

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:53 am

i seemed to be acting odd i stood up and spread my wings angrily... "fianlly time to play" i said and rushed at him and sliced his body all over as the cards followed my movements..."you really think i'll be your cat toy" i said and dodged his next attack easily..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Carlos ~ I gritted my teeth as she sliced up my body and changed tactics, I limped away, pretending to retreat.......

Belle ~ I neared their poistion and could here sounds of battle, Blaze's pace quickened, he was a protecter, an ancient race of horse that were agile and strong, they protected the masters at all costs. I drew my sword ready to fight.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 pm

i smirked and jumped infront of him "you sadi you weren't a coward... and yet your retreating... how pitful" i said and the scratch on my leg had already stopped bleeding...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Carlos ~ As she jumped in front of me I pounced pinning her, stabbing my claws into her shoulders. " Tactics, you should learn some new ones."

Belle ~ I arrived " Leave her alone Carlos." I said with confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:12 pm

"i don't have to..." i said an raised my card to his neck and then kicked him off and back off and waited for the bleeding to stop and then sat down "this is your fight Belle.. you finish it" i said and sat in a tree and watched...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Carlos ~ I turn and see Belle " So you come out of the shadows now." I circled her and Blaze. I jumped knocking her of the horse.

Belle ~ "oh yes, I don't want to have to run any more." He knocks me of blaze, I roll and end up back on my feet. "you see I have learned some new things...." "Number #1 : Go with the Blow..."

Carlos ~ " One thing, Belle, I am much stronger and much bigger then you." I said diving a her.

Belle ~ " Strength is not everything" I dodge his attack "Speed and Agility is more important."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:29 pm

i smiled "sheis right, i have less strength than most but i have speed, agility and my instinct...females can beat males, sixze and strength is not everything adn neiher is power" i said and watched no interferring..."speed and agilty do more good than strength and also Belle has learnt to fight... seems like my lectures yesterday did sink in" "we are both good examples, i can easily kill just by useing thoose skills and Belle has awakened them within herself, she is still strong without strength"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Belle ~ I smile at Ash. I draw my sword.

Carlos ~ I shift to normal form and daw my sword too " Go old fashioned fight it is then, it means i'll win." I swing the sword downwards aiming at her head.

Belle ~ I block the attack, and move to the side. " you'l tire before I will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:44 pm

"Stamina, another valuable skill... the one with the most last the longest and can take more blows... out of all the things for a fight Belle like me uses Insticnt, Speed, Agility and stamina... Strength is not somethign we are born with and therefore is not important in a fight at all.. Carlos you being a hunter should know this already...but i forget.. hunters are usually idiots just like them you followeda coward you joined them as well... truely the ing of idiots.. however your life is not in my hands it's in Belle's she will decide your fate" i said i was simply there for a commetry.. i smiled slightly as the bleeding stopped and my heart began beating again
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Carlos ~ I swing at her knowing I am just out of reach, but catch her cheek, as I see the blood trickle, I smile. " Did that hurt ?"

Belle ~ The blade just catches my cheek drawing blood, I smile, "not as much as this will." i swing the sword over my head and slash down, cutting his leg.

Carlos ~ I stumble back wards and look at my leg, " You'll regret that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:00 pm

i watched every movement predicting their next moves in my mind.. i remained silent and Joker looked to me and said "you really have barely any emotions" "true but i have seen this sort of fight before... they don't phase me at all now"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Belle ~ " No I won't...." I replied.

Carlos ~ I put my sword away and shift into an eagle flying out of sight.

Belle ~ "He's gone..." I looked at Ash.

Carlos ~ I turn and dive straight for her, Just before I hit her I shift into a tiger pinning her to the floor, face down. "Checkmate...."

(Just going for my dinner be back in about twenty mins)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next