Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shifter and a Jester

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

A Shifter and a Jester - Page 7 Empty Re: A Shifter and a Jester

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:12 pm

i moveand push him off her pinning him down "play fair already.." i said adnheld Joker to his throat..."one move and your dead" i said and this was true even the slightest movement would make Joker cut into his throat...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Belle ~ I got up and rolled my shoulders, "Thanks Ash" I smiled, don't let you guard down Belle I thought to myself.

Carlos ~ I stared at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:27 pm

"answer me now...would you prefere to die then to let Belle live at peace without you hunting her? if not shall i finish you off?" i said..."make your choice my mercy for you is running short now"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Carlos ~ There was nothing else I could do, "Fine..... I will leave...her...in...peace." I said glaring at her

Belle ~ I breathed a sigh on relief

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:41 pm

i let him go "warning try again and you won't be breathing by the next day and i'll hunt you" i said and then sat down sleepy again... "ok, i'm tired".. i then jumped back into the tree and proped on leg up and let the other hang and waited to see what would happen next...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Carlos ~ I stood up and walked over to Belle. I was going to say something, but couldn't find any words. I pulled my collar up around my neck and walked off. Angie was there, I shook my head in disbelief and carried on walking

Belle ~ As he walked up to me I froze, but he walked away and I looked towards Ash. " Thank you, " I smiled to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:56 pm

"don't worry about it... your mother is hear isn't she?" i asked her..."if she is i suggest you keep an eye on him also, he isn't all bad and is normal like any other shifter i have met just slightly strange and wasn't a real threat" i said and jumped down with a smile and went over to Carlos and stopped him.."you learnt something... the treasure of life is more imporatant than forever chaseing prey... because one day a predator will bite you" i smiled and rustled his hair before vanishing again and appearing beside Belle..."shifters are strange creatures, they come in many different kind like most do" i said and yawned before jumping back into the tree and letting on leg hang while the other one reamined proped up and my head fell forward slightly and i fell asleep completely exhusted..Joker laughed and smiled "looks like you ran out of energy for a while... so much fighting today"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Carlos ~ I sighed, when she ruffled my hair. I carried on walking, maybe our paths would cross again, and this time i wouldn't be trying to kill her.
Belle ~ "It's over." Blaze came over and stood next to me, I sat down and Tira and the other came bounding over, Tira jumped on to me. Mum came over a cleaned the cuts I had on my back and cheek.

Angie ~ "I'm so proud of you, and Ash you fought for each other and managed to change the way someone looked at life." I kissed Belle on the fore head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:42 pm

i woke up and rubbed my eyes when she spoke..." he seems depressed and it's true i've been on the same path as him so i know... i havebeen down all the path and now created a new one.. another trait of my kind is to have words that change.. it's not a power nor is it hard it's linked with instinct.. also you'll probably cross paths with him and he never was a real threat.. he was just a hunter hunting his prey" i said "all hunters can be changed you just need to find the right way and words to change them" i said and fell asleep again.."leave her rest..it's been a hard day for her and her wounds need to heal while she sleeps"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Belle and the others~ We all decided, a good sleep was in order so we fell asleep at the base of the tree.

Carlos ~ I walked back to them, I was fed up of being alone. I slept across from them under a willow tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:56 pm

i woke up in the middle of the night with a headache.."aww man, i need to stop fighting so much..." "yeah you should, shesh you've overworked again and daytime is not your domain.."yeah, yeah.. give me a break" i jumped down spreading my wings and silently landing...i let my wings turn back to ashes and then hid the bones behind the cloak...
"also, you need to drink some water before you become dhydrated again.." i sighed and drank some water from a nearby lake adn came back wiping water from my mouth and looked around at everyone... "well i'll stay watch then.. how long was i asleep?" "6 hours..." hmmm, interesting" i said and jumped back into the tree and kept watch..." seriously i hope you don't go out like the others" "i won't i have more skill than them and more stamina, the first and second were not as good the fourth and fifth will be better.. however i am the third so i have to make my path for now adn stop saying that.. next time i'll find a shreader" "don't you dare Ash-Kinfe"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Carlos ~ I laugh when hear ash talk about the shredder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm

i jerked "ah, so the great Carlos returns" i said when i heard him laugh..."sick of being alone i guess... you have no idea what it's like" i smirked and Joker cut my cheek..."i told you to stop doing that" he laughed and i sighed and closed my eyes for a breif second and then looked to Carlos "anyway why were you acting so depressed earlier?" and jumped down swiftly landing silently..."honestly why did you want her dead, you seem nice enough to me and i can't think of a reason.. power doesn't seem likely" i said and walked over since i couldn't be asked to shout over all the time.. i sat oposite him "well you going to answer?" i said not really bothered if i got an answer or not...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm

" Money..... there's a bounty for her mother and her. i thought she would be easy to catch and I needed the money. I was wrong." I said ashamed I had sunk that low to kill someone for money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:37 pm

"shesh.. honestly you don't think at all...people who put up bounties are abviously scared of their own prey.. basic rule of life is not to be...everyone sinks to that level at some time... guess you were just unlucky to meet up with my hunters... "i said "also you shouldn't hang in the past the present is more important you know, what did you need the money for?"... Joker then spoke up and said "Ash, you really need to stop this habit" "why? he is no longer an enemy" "because-" "like i said, the present is more important and i will shred you ya know"

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:49 pm

" My ma' was sick and I needed the money, she died a few months back, and Belle just got the lashback, and you of course. You do realise how hi the bounty is on all three of you." I said now concerned for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:58 pm

"of course i do...there always has and always will be a high bounty on me... you see the powerful are hunter by scared predators... for me rareity..i'm the third to exist and the second was in the 7th century so for one to suddenly appear is frightening...i just hope there is another one... also shifters can never trasform into one of us and Belle and her mother,shifters hunter for their power... simple reasons like that.. we can all take care of ourselves anyway... i've traveled alone for 16 years until now" "hey what about-" "you don't count as a human "and neither do you" "yeah but you have no form just that of a talking Joker" i said simply... " trust be after being hunter all my life i'm use to it why do you think i was born with a strong instinct...plus i'll seperate from them soon enough so it'll be less of a problem adn thoose wounds you gave me have already gone anyway" i said with a smile... "even common logic would point out that all three of us together would just make it worse...plus your lucky there are loads of others out there and stop acting so ashamed and depressed ok? it's not good for anyone and i'm sure Belle and her mother will forgive you afterall you aren't a bad guy"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Carlos ~ "Yeah sorry about those, and why will you leave, that will break her heart."

Blaze ~ I walk over to river and drink, snorting at Carlos as I pass, I still didn't like him.

Carlos~ " I don't think he likes me." I grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:05 pm

"because, it's the path i choose i can change it anytime i want i can change my mind also everyone has to deal with heart break.. i might be stained with empathy but i have had that another emotion that'll never vanish and he probably does afterall you did try to kill his master" i said " how long?" "few days atleast" i answer Joker and smiled slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Carlos ~ "Should I try and be nice to him or something.......and I guess you are free to do what you want.."

Blaze ~ I see a piece of bark and fill it with water, I then walk over to Carlos and pour it over him, I rear in joy.

Carlos ~ "Ahhhh, that's bloody freezing."

Angie and Belle ~ We wake up to a splashing sound, and are suprised to see Carlos, and even more suprised to see him drenched in water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:15 pm

i went over and laughed sitting in a tree nearby "welll i think he just wants to play afterall" i said and fell out of the tree laughing.."ouch" i said and sat up rubbing my head then spread my bone wings and sighed.."i broke it again.. annoying" i then folded them again behind my cloak and Joker laughed "again honestly stop falling out of tree then" "ok, forget the shreader how about i just tear you to shreads" i said to Joker and then crossed my legs and tended to my broken wings bone...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Carlos ~ " Are you ok ? " I ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:23 pm

"huh? yeah i do this a lot.." i said adn then stood up and said "Joker are there any herbs nearby?" "yeah... just ahead" got it.. i said and darted towards the herb and plucked some of the leaves and then came back with twigs and searching my pockets for some string... "i've done this quiet alot so i'm use to it by now.. don't worry about it" i said simply and then Joker came oever cupping some of teh water adn pouring it over the broken wing bone.. ithen applied the hers and someold cloth as well before tying it with string.."that'll do for now.. i need to get some more bandagesi ran out two days ago.. that sucks" i said like it was no big deal...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:39 pm

~Tamora~
I giggled evily as I saw the things frolicking in the water. I flipped off of the tree and disappeared and reappeared by Carlos. "Having fun?" I asked evily in a whisper as I reappeared back in the tree.
(p.s....wut r the characters here? Very Happy)
~Endera~
I rolled my eyes at Tamora and pushed her arm. "Why do you do that??!!" I asked her with a frown.
~Tamora~
I shrugged. "Eh, it's fun." I said and blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:41 pm

(mine's a black jester called Ash-Kinfe, female.... a Black Jester is a type of fallen angel...)

i looked to the strangers not likeing them one bit i stood up quickly with Joker in my hand i glared at them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next