Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shifter and a Jester

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

A Shifter and a Jester - Page 3 Empty Re: A Shifter and a Jester

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:43 am

"probably... Joker will tell me when they get just out of my scent distance so we should make it in time.. i suggest you start prepareing.. don't bother with food or water though we can find that ourselves.. although i don't eat much because i fly" i said and kept alert not really suprised when Apollo talked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:06 am

Belle ~ "Ok.k... Apollo go and tell Fire Blaze to get ready to go, and then meet me and Apple cream by the barn...." I turned to Ash "I'll be back in a minute," I ran indoors and grabbed a rucksack and placed a few clothes and things in there, my mothers locket and, a picture of her and Dog holder. "Tira... Tira... come here girl...." she bounded up to me unaware of the danger we were in. "come on girl we have to get out of here."

I ran towards the barn and met Apple cream, Apollo and blaze there "Hey guys, you ready" I saddled apple up, and placed my special created dog holder for Tira on Blaze and then mounted Apple cream. apollo was also tacked up in case. Tira sat on blaze and I fastened her in.

We rode over to Ash "we're ready" i nodded "oh wait" I pulled out a detonater and press the button the house and barn exploded "it's nothing that can't be rebuilt or replaced.

Apollo ~ I stood there calmly as Belle detonated the house.
Apple cream~ I jumped slightly
Fire Blaze ~ I also stood calmly.
Tira ~ I stayed Asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 am

i streatched my boned wings and ashes began to gather from the ground black specks turning to white and then into feathers on my wings i stood silently as the last feathers formed and whisteled and cards came flying over gathering in my pocket"Report" i said to Joker "not far out of your scent feild" "c'mon then" i said and pushed myself off the ground and the cards stayed in my pocket.."let'sd get goign and quickly i can smell them closing in.. the shifter is with them, the scent of animals and human mixed together... i closed my eyes adn then sadi "keep up.. i'm not slowing down for anyone" i said and i spread my newly formed wings and then began leading the way as i swiftly darted in and out of the trees and Joker reported to me while i was flying... i made no sound just listened staying focused on the way i was heading keeping scents of strange things away from everyone as i lead the way

ooc- sorry i took so long my dog vanished and i had to find her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:51 am

( It's ok. i had to something anyway, hope your dog's ok, my dog's annoying me, trying to steal my biscuits. )

We followed Ash and were able to keep up. "don't worry we'll keep up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 am

after we were miles away i stoped and relaxed more... it was one of my old hideouts.. the place was wrecked but it was safe.. the old buidlings of a village were there.."here.. it's safe here and the scent of death and spirits will drive them away... a spirit came over to me a child and her mother "your back dear" "yeah, i'm back.. we need to hide for a bit, can you hide us?" they nodded and the little girl lead the way...i folded my wings and followed silently"they won't harm you.. since your here with me they won't any way" i said a hint of sadness was disguised in my eyes as i followed.. she lead us to their old house and i lay down under the roof and closed my eyes.."horsey's barn next door" she said and showed them.. the inside was in good condition with a load of fresh hay "i told one of my cards to go ahead and tell them"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 am

I dismounted and let the horses be led away, Tira came with me because she was scared. "Tira, stop eating my hair..." I said frustrated but then laughing. "I don't know why I'm laughing.... " I said looking towards ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:14 am

i was asleep adn the mother spirit was beside me adn checking my forehead.. i wiped her hand away and said" give me a break, i haven't been sleeping for a week" "well sleep, you need rest"
i sighed and closed my eyes before falling asleep.. she grabbed ablanket and placed it on me.. "Joker, you keep wathc for her ok?" "yes ma'am"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 am

I saw the spirit place the blanket over ash and decide i would go and nap with the horses Tira went and layed next to ash. I smiled "Stay with her, girl."

Last edited by Swift on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:19 am

i woke up less than an hour later and rustled my hair... i looked around me and saw Tira and smiled "one of Belle's dogs huh?" i said and stroked her fur and then looked to Joker "where is she?" "Belle or the enemy?" "Bells and then Enemy" i said "Belle is sleeping with the horses and the Enemy won't come near here" "good i can rest and get myself back in top form"

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 pm

I was still asleep and was in a deep sleep, apple had her head resting on my lap. it was heavy but was a comfort. I needed to sleep, I hadn't slept in 2 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 pm

i then got up without waking anyone or anything.. i looked to one of the male ghosts "where is the practice area again?" he showed me the way and i smiled as a group of them joined me for practice..."come on then"one of them used magic and i avoided it easily.. i found it rather easy to avoid magic attacks and then one of them hit me and i turned round and lowered myself in the process and sweeped them and then pinned them down and when another came to attack me i used one of my cards asnd put it to their neck and then said "out" and the two of tehm backed out and watched as i attacked the ranged fighters next.. i didn't hurt any of them but when my card got to their throat they were out...it was quiet a show for them and always had been when i was practiceing...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:22 pm

I woke up and stretched, I walked outside and started looking around. I saw Ash practicing and watched her, she moved with easeand avoided all but one of the attac, yet she did not hurt a single person, that is how precise she was. I clapped "Wow, I'd to be against you, mind if I join in." Apple was close behind me and she pushed me playfully.

Apple ~ I pushed Belle forwards and nibbled at her jumper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:24 pm

"come on then" i said with a playful smile my cards ready and i smiled "if my card reaches your throat your out" i said and spread my wings ready and then ducked as one of them tried to hit me and then put my card to his throat...he was the last one..."Out, care to have a go Belle?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Belle~ "Yeah sure.. why not...." I said, looking back at Apple she had a smuggness about her. "I think she wants to see this..."

Apple ~ Ha, I had got her. Not only would it be good for me to watch, but could teach her lessons to

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:31 pm

"well then let the game begin" i took a feather from my wing and counted down... 3... my feather was dropped..2... it turned black... 1... it turned to ash... 0.. it touched the ground and i stood ready... i wasn't strong i was just very fast and agile...i dodged the first few and some of the others joined in and i smirked and put my cards at two of their necks..."out, both of you" i said and smirked... i hated to fight but i was good at it.. i only fight when i needed to
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 pm

I waited for the other to attack and then I jumped in. I morphed into a wolf and jumped at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 pm

i moved out of the way at thelast minute and smirked "you'll have to do better than that" i said and put my card at another one of their necks and then sweeped another moving swiftly keeping myself alert Joker watched from the side lines with Apple "why did you want her to fight, and speak normally i can understand like my Jester" he said..i smiled slightly and pinned one of them down adn put my card to their neck adn then got up and as another one attacked i ducked and my cards went to their neck and then i waited for her to attacked again...theyclapped as they watched "you live up to you kind" i smiled adn turned my attention to Belle..."come on then" i said and waited for another attack

ooc- i can't find a theme tune for Ash-Kinfe and i've been trying to find one for ages... any ideas???
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Belle ~Damn she moved out of the way, I circled her "You're pretty quick." I made a false run to the left and then quickly went to the right swiping at her leg.

Apple ~ "I want her to learn how to fight better, she can be a bit messy, if you know what i mean" I said

Belle~ "Thanks Apple" I say sarcasticly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:09 pm

i laughed and was about to raise my card when i smirked *to quick, i want to have a longer fight* i then kicked upwards distracting her while i sweeped her leg and jumped up quickly "your being messy like apple said, fighting is about tecnique and skills put together... learn quickly or you'll be like that forever" i said and Joker laughed "well if anyoen will teach her Ash will... sher kind are rare but they have very good fighting skills to begin with Ash-Kinfe is a very good one since she practiced since she was young she is very accurate,quick and agile" said Joker laughing...
i then vanished and attacked from behind and pinned her donw "want to finish or shall we keep going?" "she also has incrediable stamina and can last longer than most in fights... it's quiet a show just watching don't you think?"
i waited for an answer i could have easily got my card to her throat "too slow" i said to her and let her up and waited again...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:17 pm

"Not yet.." I morphed into a tiger and pushed her of. " I made a whole hearted charge at her and went for the attack.

(what do you mean, theme tune)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 pm

i jumped over her and laughed slightly..."missed me again, also you need to think while fighting.. it's a statagey(sp?) game" i said to her

ooc- it's like a song that suit their personailty... or it matches thier personailty and what they are like, what they are things like that.. it's rather hard to explain...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm

I morphed into my winged warrior form, and leaped over her, landing behind her, " gotcha" I giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:29 pm

i smirked and swiftly flew up into the sky.."not so fast i'm harder to catch than others and i could have got you many times.. you ;eave to many openings, since i'm quick i don't have to worry about it"i said and smirked watching the movement of her body carefully to read where she was going next
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:32 pm

I spread my wings and Thought hard on how I was going to get her."I don't leave too many openings." I said trying to bring her down for the attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm

"in theair or on ground doesn't matter you should be equal on both" i said to her and then flew above and then put my arm round her neck and i placed the card at her throat.."out" i said to her and smirked...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next