Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 4 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:35 pm

~Chatize~
I looked at him seductively. "Yeah, cause you're cock dried out." I said and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 4 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:52 pm

~Chatize~
I smirked. "Well we could try again sometime to see if you change you're mind." I said with a seductive,elegant, and sexy voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:41 pm

"I smirked- I guess we will." I smiled, before setting myself under a tree so I could sleep and regain my sperm. I motioned with my head- it was a chilly night. Any company would be welcomed.
"Let's sleep..." I said, then started nibbling on some grass before dozing off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:43 pm

~Chatize~
I smirked and layed next to him, feeling his icy cold touch against my warm skin. I quickly began to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:44 pm

(wanna rp on Naughty Beach Babe Lookin For Some Fun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 pm

(kay)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

(thx ur fun to rp with xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:15 pm

(lol, I try! Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:24 pm

(lol xD)
~Chatize~
I woke up the next morning and took a sip of the freezing cold water. I dipped my legs in it and then let my whole body fall into it. I smirked and put my head underwater to rinse of any dirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:30 pm

When I woke up, I tested myself by thinking of Chatize's fine ass. My tool came out faster than ever before. I smirked and then snorted- looking up to see her taking a small bath. With a smirk I got up, stretched and joined her. My walk was slow- steady, almost sultry. Her back was to me, and all I could see was the very top of her tail and rump. But I was turned on none the less.
The water was freezing, but I pushed onward- letting the cold cool my body's rising temperature.
"Don't you look like a fine little whore." I said- behind her before stuffing my nose into her tail and pushing it aside to sniff the goods inside. Surprisingly enough she was still in heat.
I guess she wasn't pregnant.... yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:34 pm

~Chatize~
I chuckled and smirked. "I guess so... *smirks*... You're not too terrible looking yourself... You're better looking in the sunlight." I said and smirked with a breif, but sexy, chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 pm

I chuckled with her.
"Hmm." I said, with a little bit of wonder. "You're still in heat." I smirked and shoved my nose deeper- licking her a tiny bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:49 pm

~Chatize~
I laughed and licked his cheeck. "Good." I said smoothly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm

My cock hardened but I restrained and started rubbing against here- getting my scent all over her. So that if anyone else wanted her- they could tell she was mine... for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:04 pm

~Chatize~
I smirked and whipped him with my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Her scent was driving me crazy- and my tool dropped to it's full length- all one and a half feet. I kept rubbing- finding myself getting the stimuli to get a good fuck going.
Then I turned around and hopped on her- fucking her like a mad horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:13 pm

~Chatize~
I smirked yet again and allowed him to grab on my mane. He seemed to like it tight and if that's how he wanted it, so be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:18 pm

She was tighter than before, and I moaned as she clenched my cock in her powerful pussy. I could barely get my dick sliding back and forth- she was so tight. I moaned.
"God- ya getting tighter than a filly. I should know- fucked a one year old a few days ago." I snorted with laughter and pleasure.
"I think I broke her goddamn pussy." I started getting faster as she lubed up with love juices.
Then I exploded into her- for a good thirty seconds- filling and overfilling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:37 pm

~Chatize~
I smirked and moaned and groaned, feeling pleasure course through my veins. I feel him over fill me, hearing the sex liquid fall into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm

I smirk and ride her hard- not letting up as the sounds of sex filled the air both from our mouths and from out connecting parts.
My cock was stuck in her and her pussy was eating it up. I groaned as I exploded again- it spilled all over us both and I pulled out just in the nick of time for it to land everywhere. My balls, her pussy and smaller hole.
Smaller hole?
I started to test the waters with that- seeing if it would work. Pleasantly surprised when I fit snugly- like a glove for my dick.
I groaned as I thrust hard into her small hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:48 pm

~Chatize~
I squeal as he slams into a new part of me. No stallion has ever been there before. I smirked and grunt, moan, and groan, with short pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 pm

It was like being in a cave that was too small. It felt great!
Gah! I moaned, pumping her hard and thrusting into her- my feet leaving the ground momentarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 pm

~Chatize~
I planted my feet into the ground, making it more sturdy and so that I don't rock back and forth. I tighted up more and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:00 pm

then she clenched- maybe an orgasm- I wasn't sure, but I rode it hard as she was tight. It was perfect conditions for my little man to thrive.
All I could do was fuck and fuck- never tiring more than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 pm

~Chatize~
I spread out my legs a little bit, just for him to get in easier. I moaned loudly and grunted. I lifted up my head more and smirked even bigger now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next