Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 6 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Malina

I snort at the sight of the stallion and the mare. I throw my head back and trot over to them. I watch the stallion hump her and I tilt my head. "Hey.. What are you doing?" I ask the stallion. "And.. And.. what are you doing?" I ask the mare. I circle them at a walk, examining their movements curiously. "Does that hurt?" I ask, staring at both of them.

Back to top Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 6 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:45 pm

~Chatize~
I gave the mare a concerned look. "Please help him off me!" I said and whinnied loudly, my legs moving around, kicking dirt everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Malina

I was only a year old, so I had no clue what was happening. I reared and my forelegs landed on the mare's back. I tried my best to push him off, but the result was... hurting my legs. Whimpering, I step back and lower my head. My head filled with questions again, "Who are you? Who is he? What are you doing? Why is he on top of you? How is he on top of you without you falling?" I ask eagerly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:58 pm

~Chatize~
I perked my ears and raised my head higher. "I'm Chatize and I don't know who he is. He's uhm... attacking me and he's really strong so he can stay on my back." I said and closed my eyes tightly, releasing a tear and forcing it to dance down my cheeck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Malina

I perk my ears and whinnied. "I'm Malina." I said innocently, looking at the stallion. "He's attacking you?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. "Okay." I said simply, not knowing how to respond to that comment. He's uhm... attacking me I repeated, but in my head ofcourse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:29 pm

~Chatize~
"Yes, please help!" I said and whinnied loudly, calling out for more help if needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Malina

I pinn my ears to my skull, "He's heavy! How I am supposed to help?" I ask in an aggitated voice as I begin to circle them to get a better look. I think for a minute and then shove my rump toward the stallion. Perhaps if he notices me, which he obviously will, he would 'attack' me instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Shelton~
I turn back at the other mare naughty I think and unmount the other mare I then mount the other and use my tool to get inside her I moan. "Show me what you got if you want me!" I demand.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:33 pm

~Chatize~
I frowned. The stallion is such a jerk.. but maybe that mare was you know, slutty. But I reared and slammed into the stallions sided, knocking him straight off her back. "Jerk!" I yelled and him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Shelton~
"Jerk!" I mocked I seen she was stronger than the other mare but not strong when I mounted her I mounted Chatize again hitting her G-spot right away I groan and feel pleasure once again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Burned~
"Jerk!" I mocked I seen she was stronger than the other mare but not strong when I mounted her I mounted Chatize again hitting her G-spot right away I groan and feel pleasure once again. (Opps I meant Burned lolz)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:40 pm

(lol Very Happy)
~Chatize~
I whinnied loudly and frowned in frustration. I stomped hard and starting thinking of a plan to get him off. I smirked. BING! I thought of a perfect plan. I started to moan and groan. "You're good at this." I said very sexy-like. This was a GREAT plan, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Burned~
"Yeah, I know I am." I tell her and grab her mane to make her tight I was gonna make sure this wasn't any kind of trick I moan and groan.

(Can u post in rocky caverns in my 2 topics trust me you'll know they're mine)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Malina

"Get off her!" I scream at the stallion, striking out with my skinny forelegs.
I tossed my head back and flicked my tail in frustration. I saw the look on the mare's face,
and I could tell that she knew what she was doing. I stepped back and watched in curiousity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 am

~Chatize~
I smirked. He was falling for it. I 'moaned and groaned' loudly. "Harder..." I said and narrowed my eyes, rolling them. I needed him off and that's what was gonna happen, soon.
(sure ill try Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6