Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 5 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:08 pm

"Gahh!" I screamed- spewing more.
"Your the tightest bitch I've ever fucked. You whore- keep going." I called her dirty names on and one- turning myself on the whole time.

Back to top Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 5 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 pm

~Chatize~
I opened my mouth wide and gasped. I was panting really hard now. I spread out farther but still became tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 pm

'Gahh! that's right." I panted, groaning as I let go my cum again. "Take it. Fuck!"
She was so wet and moist. I was sliding in and out so easy I the friction was where all the pleasure was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 pm

~Chatize~
I smirked and pushed back into him, creating a massive hump, making me feel more pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 pm

I humped her wildy- no rhythm, just movement.
"Gahh! FUCK!" I said- spewing again. I didn't know how much I had left. Maybe one or two good explosions before it started to trickles.
"Man I'm gonna fuck you for the next minute wild!" I said, and lived up to my promise- humping and groaning into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm

~Chatize~
I leaned back as he spilled stuff into me. I pushed back again, making another large ram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:55 pm

"This is my last!" I screamed as I hit her G-spot and exploded. Then I dismounted and let my tool hang, before it shrunk and went back into itself.
"That was a good one." I told her, flickingt my tail and stretching.
"Thanks for carrying my foal!" I said, laughing as I ran off- knowing she would be having a hard time with a baby. I trotted to another part of the forest. Looking for another heat scent.
I found it and was off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:59 pm

~Chatize~
I lifted and eye as he dismounted but when he ran off my heart sank. I just realized I was pregnant and needed a dad. I galloped after him, full speed. I slammed into his side, knocking both of us over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm

I heard her coming and let her run past me- I came to a halt and grinning turned and ran the other way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:06 pm

~Chatize~
I smirked but then shook my head and frowned. I galloped after him and tugged on his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 pm

[Ima Play a different horsie.]

Malina

I swiftly trot through the forest, my large ears flickering to strange sounds. I didnt know exactly where I was, but I was pretty sure I wasnt in a good place. I was only a year old, not in heat or anything, so I wasnt scared that I would run into a forcer. I watched as two horses race past me. Whinnying, I throw my head back and snort. "Hi!" I yell out to the large horses. Snorting again, I watch as they get farther and farther away.

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 5 Thoroughbred-mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:24 pm

(killingxXxbeauty quit Sad)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:07 pm

[Quit What? This RP or the WHOLE RP?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:08 pm

(the whole rp :\)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:27 pm

(You mind if I have a forcer on here he looks like shelton but different)

Burned~
I run swiftly through forest looking for a mare I then see one and snort madly towards her "Hello." I say and stare at her rump.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:37 pm

~Chatize~
I turned towards the new stallion and frowned. "What do you want?" I asked loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Burned~
"Your body." I said in a sexy voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 pm

~Chatize~
I frowned and lunged at him, pinning my ears against my skull. "Back off!" I said loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Burned~
"Chatize, I heard so much about you in these forest by these mares your dirty." I said and stiffned my tool to get on top of her and stick my tool in her hole and dry hump her then go hard I grab her mane to make it tighter I used all my wieght so she couldn't get me off I groaned "Lemme see your inner dirty babe." I tell her moaning.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 pm

~Chatize~
"STOP!" I yelled and whinnied as loud as I could. I tried to move but the more I did it hurt like heck. I grunted as he shoved into me and then I rammed into him, feeling naughty once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Burned~
I rammed into her and snort loudly I hit her G-spot and moan scream and exsplode at the same time she was never gonna feel the same after this one.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 am

~Chatize~
I shook my head and stomped my foot. "GET OFF!!!!!!!!" I yelled, I was already pregnant and he needed to realize it. "I'm pregnant jerk!" I yelled, my stomach was already gettting bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Burned~
"Ok lets kill the baby then I said knocking her over on her stomach killing the foal istantlay there I then began to lookk at her body nice and smooth body I began humping her on her back.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 pm

~Chatize~
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!" I yelled. He deffinately had a HUGE problem. I screached each time he rammed into me, his cock enlarged every second.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Shelton~
I chuckled at her question "I'm trying to make you freaky again naughty bitch!" I yell back.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next