Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 2 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 pm

(It's okay! ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 2 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Charice

Soon enough, the pleasure takes over and I moan loudly. I repeatedly push up into him, wanting him to go in even farther. I scream again, even louder this time. Eventually, I stopped and lowered my head. I was panting and breathing heavily. But.. I still wanted more with each amazing thrust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 pm

He moan made my tool elongate if it was at all possible. And I could feel myself hitting her walls and possibly her G-spot. I smirked as she moved with me. Little did she know that when she got tired I really would go on for another round even if she wasn't up for it. I thrust and pulled back, thrusted and pulled back, and repeated all the while feeling like my cock was going to explode.
I didn't stop it when it decided to squirt juices into, but I did pull out at the last little bit to let my seeds fall all over her raw pussy and pee hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Charice

I squeal as he hits my G-spot. I continue to move with him, moaning each time he thrusts into me. I smile as he squirts juices, but finally I drop to my knees, I couldnt take it anymore. I lay on the ground, panting heavily. I wanted to get up and keep going, but I could hardly feel my legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:03 pm

She fell under me but I kept going even from the awkward position of the ground. I kept pounding her into the ground quite literally. She was enjoying it, and I wasn't even done. I splurted my juices into her already full cavity and fulled out watching as a my cum also followed my cock.
I got up and shook my mane.
"That's was good, bitch." I said, smiling and watching her lay pitifully on the ground. I decided that I needed to rest and lay down right next to her, swatting away the flies that were coming towards her and my juices. She really was a fun 'fuck' as my brothers in arms called it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Charice

I smile as he continues to pound me, snorting as he stopped. My breathing was back to normal so I stood up and looked down at him, my eyebrows raised. I wanted to keep going. I prance around him and then stop infront of him, my ears perked up contently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:28 pm

I raised my head and laughed.
"Wouldn't have pegged you for being addicted to me." I said, standing and watching her prance around like a deer. She was still letting out her scent and My tool dropped down as I watched her. She was a hot little mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Charice

I couldnt help but laugh when he did. I raise my head and turn around, starting to flick my tail in his face. My scent was strong. I grin and turn back to face him, my ears still perked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 pm

I watched in amusement as she turned herself around for me. And her laugh. I shivered and my tool hardened. It could only be described as sexy.
"Another go, eh?" It wasn't a moment later that I was behind her, nosing her tail out of the way and licking her hole. Tasting myself and her all twisted together. Man, I was one lucky bastard.
After I licked her I mounted and started to dry hump her. Precum drizzling out and splashing all over her underside and legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Charice

I froze up as he licked me, and the moment he mounted-I began to violently push into him. I felt something splash onto my legs and I sigh, a huge smile spread across my face. I lower my head and push all the way back, wanting him to hit my G-spot. I groan loudly and let out another long sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 pm

She was acting this way and I hadn't even started humping with my tool in her. My smirk never left my face as I moved my tool to go into her hole. But for some reason I missed and went into her other- smaller hole. I'm pretty sure I've fucked something as tight, warm or as welcoming as that one hole. So I shoved myself as far in as I could- realizing only after I was pumping furiously that it would probably hurt her bady- but the pleasure I was feeling was too good to let go. She'd just have to deal with it until the pleasure came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Charice

I perk my ears but then squeal in pain. I scream with each thrust, it was a mix of undescribable pleasure and very bad pain. Once again, the pleasure took over and I shivered. I try to push back and I prick my ears up excitedly. [My cousin is bugging me, so thats why Im spacing out so much. D:]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 pm

(that's fine Very Happy)
She seemed to relax and with that it became easier to ram her- repeatedly. My whole body shivered as I exploded inside of her whole that wasn't meant to carry babies. And I kept ramming- wondering faintly if she had a G-spot here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Charice

I moved with him, calm on the outside but literally exploding on the inside. I moaned every time he rammed me, I never wanted it to end. I look back at him, my lips spreading into a huge smile again. Never did I think that forcing would be so pleasurable. I snorted and eventually pinned my ears, the pain starting to come back. But I liked it. I grin and try to push back so that he hit my G-spot, but I finally realized that I didnt have one here. I shrugged and kept on pushing back, wanted him to go in even farther.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:12 pm

I couldn't help but smirk and thrust harder. I'd managed to turn a totally nice mare into a total whore all in the span of twenty minutes. I rocked back and forth with her and managed to get farther inside her. Bouncing against her walls. I finally came and it splurged everywhere as I pulled out and rammed it in the next whole- hitting her G-spot in one go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Charice

I screamed in a quiet way as he began to thrust harder. I was only a little tired. I smile and I perk my ears, getting an idea. I move around so that it felt like he was massaging my G-spot. I step forward..alot, and then I ram back into him, letting out a shrill squeal. I repeat it many times, screaming each time. I finally stop, his balls touching my hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:32 pm

This new thing she was doing felt great- and I didn't have to do any work. Just hold on and go for the ride. No other mare had done that for me. I was wondering if she would do other things. I grunted as he hide touched my balls- massaging them between us. Then I stopped her from moving, and I stopped thrusting. I wanted to see what she would do- so I came and got off her. My tool spilled my seed all over me and her hide.
"I'm gonna pleasure you- then you're going to pleasure me." I told her pointedly.
Nipping her tail I waited til she lifted it then started to lick and suck on her hole. I had a very long tongue and didn't quite knew how far I could go in.
Turns out quite far. So I stood there and pleasured her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Charice

I giggle as he grunts. I felt something spill on my hide and I snort, then look at him. "Okay." I say simply. I perk my ears at his tounge, feeling an urge to push back into him.. but I couldnt. I lifted my tail and only slightly push back, grinning as his tounge goes farther in. [Short post.. FAIL]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 pm

I kept licking and then finally- when she was raw I pulled away.
"You're turn." I said, snatching up a handful of mane and shoving her head toward my tool that was still covered in cum and hanging out in all it's glory.
"Clean it- then I'll give you more of what you really want." I smirked with her mane still in my mouth.
(it's fine) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Charice

I pinn my ears and jerk away from him. "Dont pull my mane" I narrow my eyes and look down at his tool. I snort at him before beggining to lick it. I prick my ears and continue to lick it, starting to suck on it afterwards. I lift my head after quite a few minutes and perk my ears again at the strange taste in my mouth. I look up at him and flick my tail, smiling as it hits his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:09 pm

I moaned as she licked me clean. Groaning I released some precum on the ground as she came back up to my level.
"Definitely the strangest fuck I've ever had. Let's go again!" I said, going to her rear and nipping her so she moves her tail. Then I mounted her hard and fast. My cock was all the way in to the hilt- and my balls slapped repeatedly against her. I realized I knew her name- but I wasn't gonna use it.
"Oh yeah! Bitch, you're so tight and wet!." I panted hard and thrust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Charice

I grin as he moans, I actually made him do that. I giggled and pushed back as far as I could the moment he mounted. I grunt and then smile. I walk forward and then slam back into him. Laughing, I walk forward again and then literally jump back into him, screaming as he hits my G-spot. I perk my ears and repeat it, jumping back into him and screaming. I step forward and repeatedly ram into him, giggling as his balls hit my hide. I still try to push back, groaning loudly. Since I couldnt go any farther, I walk forward and then slam into him one last time. I looked back at him and smiled. I move around like I did a while ago so that he was massaging my G-spot and hitting it multiple times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 pm

I didn't like that she was doing all the work- so I pulled her close with my legs and humped her hard. Then I stopped with my tool still inside her- and moved my hips back and forth- creating a motion in her womb. I came quite a few times- and moaned loudly. Then I got off of her and tossed my neck.
"My cock needs to be cleaned." I told her, lifting one of my hind legs for better access. I waited patiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Charice

I moaned and moved with him, pinning my ears as he dismounted. I never wanted it to end. I look down at his tool again and I didnt hesitate to start to suck on it. I stop and then stick my tounge out, starting to lick it. I step closer to him and continue, then finally step out from under him. I couldnt resist the urge, so I licked it once more before coming up and smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 pm

I groaned in pleasure and after she was done splurted a good amount of juices on the ground.
"Hmm. I saw some humans doing this one... Get on the ground on your back." I ordered her, and not wanting her to hesitate. "It will be pleasurable."
I waited for her to do what I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next