Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nala The Forbitten Stray (Force Breeder Please)

Go down

Nala The Forbitten Stray (Force Breeder Please) Empty Nala The Forbitten Stray (Force Breeder Please)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:28 am

~Nala~
I am a very zen puppy sometimes well I gotta admit all most of the time but sometimes I'm different sometimes or very strange or that's what people say Namaste everyone I'm Nala yes yes yes it's fun being zen I come up finding this place a place that was quiet peaceful I climbed a small hill and happily did meditation "Ohmmmm Ohmmmm"

Nala The Forbitten Stray (Force Breeder Please) Sato-1
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nala The Forbitten Stray (Force Breeder Please) Empty Re: Nala The Forbitten Stray (Force Breeder Please)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Kia
I sniffed the air- lingering in one spot. I'd been walking and sniffing for hours- trying to find a good scent to follow be it prey or mate. I snarled angrily at the tree in front of me- before continuing on and searching.
Then- I smelled it. Fresh, young, and most of all- alone. Without a second thought I jump to and started chasing after the forbidden morsel. I knew it wasn't prey. More like a young bitch- first heat. Easy pickings.
Then I saw the cute little thing- higher in the mountains than I thought ever possible. I watched for a moment as it started chanting ohhhmmmm.
"What are you doing?" I asked, voice soft- leather coated in honey.

Back to top Go down

Nala The Forbitten Stray (Force Breeder Please) Empty Re: Nala The Forbitten Stray (Force Breeder Please)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 pm

~Nala~
"Meditation." She says with her girly zen voice still chanting Ohmmmm.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 pm

"Uh huh." I said, nosing around her body before I came to her tail- almost inconspicuously. I shut my eyes in pleasure, letting it wash over my body like water.
She smelled new and untouched, and that sent me into a frenzy.
"Well. I think I got something better for you to do than Med-who-what." I told her sexily, letting a note of danger creep into my tone.
Then I jumped on her- and used my body to ground her as I dry humped her- trying to get myself ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:39 pm

~Nala~
I gasp right away, "Get Off Of Me, What Are You Doing?" I scream
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 pm

"Getting ready to screw your brains out, that's what." I said- roughly biting her scruff and positioning myself in her entrance.
My tool hung down and was pulsing- ready to go. I let up the slightest bit to shove my tool in her. The first time I missed and then the second also- just a little frustrated I tried again, and got it.
Tight. That's the first thing that comes to mind when I entered her. She was like sticking my cock in a hole in a tree- small and unmoving.
I groaned at the feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:56 pm

~Nala~
This wasn`t bad and I usually had my different moments and this was the time I moan loudly "Harder Baby Harder" this is the most pleasurable thing I ever felt I smirked he wasn`t gonna be doing all the work this time I pushed back making small whimpers evertime he pushes his tool deeper into my hole.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Her attitude did a total one sixty and I felt her push up against me- shoving herself against me. I groaned and moaned into her furr- gripping tighter with my teeth- drawing blood. Then I started a good rhythm- in and out, in and out, and in and out. I did it over and over- rubbing her tight pussy raw and I was making noises the whole time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:11 pm

~Nala~
I moaned and groaned even louder but I wanted to do something dirtier I wanted to feel more pleasurable I felt him come into me more and I screamed "Lets Do something dirty then I ever heard." I told him
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 pm

I fucked her and thought about her request- getting up and then rolling her on her back. For a newbie- she was enthusiastic.
"I'm gonna put my dick in your mouth- and your gonna suck it- as I'm eating you." I told her- letting her know.
I sat on her face- tool first and started lapping her youthful innocence, bitting and clawing to get her to spew more juices.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 pm

~Nala~
"I`d love to do that baby." I told him sucking it hard and fast taking all the juice out of it, it was pleasurble "You freak like a pro I love it" I say my mouth all foamy I lick it hugryliy and start sucking it hard and fast again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:34 pm

As she sucked- I fucked her face. Pounding it into the ground. I wouldn't be surprised if she had brain damage afterwards. I kept eating her pussy- groaning as she cleaned and sucked.
I exploded into her, as she deep throat-ed me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm

~Nala~
"Watch it..." I smirk and slide through him now it was my turn to do all the work I rolled him on his back and started humping him hard and turned around and started eating his dick hugrily. I then turned around still on him geedily I stuck my hole his tool and felt it go inside I groaned and moaned as I pumped on him faster.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 pm

I groaned as I lay on my back- as though I was getting a belly rub. Man this bitch could move.
"Come on bitch- fuck me! Oh yeah! Oh!Oh!" I screamed- throwing my legs around her and arching into her as she fucked me. I laughed at the strangness of it all. But went with it- because she was gonna get tired and I was still gonna fuck her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 pm

~Nala~
I kept going untill I gon`t tierd I got off him and lay down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:06 pm

I growled at her and grabbed her up.
"I wasn't finished."
Then I got on her and thrust in- groaning as she was tighter than before. Moaning as I held her down and growled possessively of my fucker.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 pm

~Nala~
"I gotta sleep sometime." I told him trying to sqruim out from him this was getting to be to much for me I liked my zen life God telling me surival sercerts everytime I did meditation only if I could do that now I`ll be able to find myself outta this mess I squirmed more, "You know what I`m hugry not for you but for food, just let me go!" I yelled using my streagh almost outta it I was done from this for life.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:28 pm

I didn't let her go- i snarled and bit her neck holding her in place as I had my way. fucking her up and down side to side and over and over again. My cock was still pounding when I exploded all over her and her fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:55 am

~Nala~
I began to whimper when he bit my neck only if I could meditate I could try I closed my eyes and chanted Ohmmmm untill I was in my happy place in my thoughts peace vally and I heard God I said 'God please forgive me.' I pleaded sadly. 'I will.' He told me 'How do I get this trustpasser off me?' I ask ' Use you steghth you've been doing alot of yoga lately so now your stronger and faster then you think' He tells me 'Your right.' All that in my thoughts but I could feel him and hear him next to me, I used my front and back legs to kick him off the 1st I missed but then the 2nd I pushed him off making him roll over then I ran as my little legs could take they toke me fast almost like a cheetah.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm

I let her go- seeing as she was carrying my child. She'd be screwed either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down