Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stray drifter

Go down

stray drifter Empty stray drifter

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Maybell's pale eyes caught wind of many other horses in the area however she didnt feel at home even here

a drifter that never even knew her own parents couldnt find a place to call a home she figured it was best to move on
but at the same time she felt it was best if she stayed here for a bit to rest and recover her strength for the time being
she found a comfertable place far from the others and layed down for the night keeping somewhat alert for sounds out of the ordinary

Back to top Go down

stray drifter Empty Re: stray drifter

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 am

Bella, a pregnant horse with her foal, trudged in. Max was leaning against her for support, nmany days of wandering hurt his long, lanky legs. "Mom, my feet hurt! Mom I'm hungry! Mom I'm thirsty! Mom are we there yet?!" Whined Max, Bella kept on telling him to hang on but he wouldn't shut up. She found a weepiung willow and pulled back the thick matted curtain of sage green leaves. After he had been fed it was pitch black and he saw a group of colts he had befriended, So sneaking past his Mother's sleeping form, He raced outside but stopped when a scent filled his nostrils, flaring them he trotted, following the scent. Then he came across a female. Cocking his head as his shining dun coat catching the moonlight.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down