Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary of a stray

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Diary of a stray Empty Diary of a stray

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 am

Chester~
I walked along the busy highway, cars hooting and swerving past me, the city lights illuminating the sky, I loved night time, I sighed and went up to a bridge, I sat on a high up wooden post and watched the city come too life.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Diary of a stray Empty Re: Diary of a stray

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 am

Nikkta yawned and got up, streaching herself. Boy, was she feeling actvie now! She had recently fell asleep all afternoon because she was trying to get away from a dogcatcher who chased her blocks and blocks, not giving up on her until he finally gave up on the female with her sly and slickness. Lifting her head to the dark blue sky, and walked out from the dark ally. The night city was bright colored with lights. She felt the warmness of her hometown, Los Vegas.

She's lived in Los Vegas for all her life.

[Brain-fart]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:29 am

he took a breath of cold, fresh, city air, and saw all off them pampered midget dogs with there two leggeds, he loved it when he was free, born a stray, always a stray.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Nikkita walked through the city, cars hurrying by. She looked around, eyes shinning through the lights. She thought it was so beautiful, she enjoyed it. Looking over across the street, she saw the park for which she enjoyed. She enjoyed going on the bench, putting two paws and put them both on the side and feel the wind blow through her fur. Looking both ways, she raced across the street and ended at the other side. Looking at the beautiful grasses and walking across the grass and over to the pond, swerving over and getting on the bridge. Getting on the bench she put both paws on the ledge and lifted her head to the sky, closing her eyes and letting the wind go through her fur.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Chester~
I jumped down from my post and went too search for more dogs, I howled loud, hoping somewhere in this beautiful wild place.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Nikkita at the pond, hearing the faint quacks of the small ducks. She looked them, eyes shinning in the moonlight. At the same moment as the quacks got louder, a calling howl overwhelmed the clearing with a few barks and howls in reply. Nikkita narrowed her eyes. Who else came here? Slowly following howls, she ended up finding a dog standing there, howling. She narrowed her eyes, the cyan colored eyes shinning bright with furious curioucsity in her eyes. "May I ask what you are doing here?" Oodly, her voice was calm.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 pm

“well, I live here my pretty, I mean, this place is amazing!” Chester said, the lights shining in his eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Nikkita shook her head, her eyes narrowing. "I'm not yours." she growled. Her eyes narrowed. Was he one of those dangerous dogs who bred females by force. She bunched up her muscels. "Then why haven't I seen you around?" She finally challenged this place. Her eyes weren't shinning, she wasn't ready for a male to claim he was hers. She didn't trust males really. She wasn't looking for just any male. She was looking for strong and sweet, letting her take her time to love.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:19 pm

“oh, I just laze around in the sun all day.” he said, licking his paw
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Nikkita rolled her eyes. "I would be surprised if you attracted anyone." She saidband snorted in discust. "I'm not impressed." She turned and walked away, snorting more than once to herself. Males she thought. Oh, how did she think they annoyed her. Vey much! She couldn't think how much they were a laze, and always wanted their mates to do everything for them. Well, he was thinking on another girl, because that wasn't Nikkita. If he wanted food, he'd get it for himself and politely ask his mate if she wanted some first...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:33 am

"Im not a force male by the way." he shouted and went of too his favriote restrant too get food. Chester wandered through the streets, children reaching out to touch him, he came too an itallian restruant, he scratched the door and whinnied, the man saw Chester, and reconised him, He handed him a take away box and scratched Chester's fluffy head "Share it wisely Chester, be a good boy." he said, and Chester licked his hand and bolted off, with the take away box in his mouth, he came back too the post and placed the box on the floor, he teared the box open and was amazed how much was in the box, his mouth dropped open, he immeaditly started eating, when a male turned up, hackles raised, Chester got up, and snarled at him, driving him away. After a while, Chester was too full too eat anything else, half the box was still left, so he wrapped up the box and held it his mouth, and he set of too find the female.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 am

Nikkita stopped at a harmock and shook herself, then curled up, lying down and falling asleep. She lifted her head to smell food. Nice and good smelling food. She lifted her night black head to spot a dark shadow, a box in his mouth. His scent drifted in his nose and noticed the male she just saw earlier. He was heading towards her. Was he going to offer he food? She smiled and jumped down, walking towards him cyan blue eyes shinning. "Hi again. I-is that for me?"
The food was making her stomach hurt, she hadn't had such a decent meal in weeks. She groaned. "I'm starved." she whispered to herself. She just tried to meet his gaze and not the food's which was calling her name.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 pm

"here, im too full to eat all of this, hope you like itallian food." he said as he lowered the box too the floor, He was suprised the food was still hot, he sat down and yawned.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Nikkita blinked gratefully. "Thank you." she murmured and leaned down, eating the italian food that was in front of her. The great, good hot stuff filled her mouth. She chewed good and eat fasterc gobbling it up in a few more bites. Looking at him, stomach full, she licked his cheek. "Thank you so much, your so sweet." She looked at the plate and then met his gaze. "I'm Nikkita."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:38 am

I smiled in reply, "Im Chester, Its a pleasure too meet you, you dont get that many strays around here." I looked at the skyscrapers, all of the lights on, making it look almost like a giant disco ball.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 am

bump
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:32 pm

I can't think on what to say. I'm sorry. Sad
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:46 am

Can u add a little more to it?)

Nikkita looked at him and cocked her head, finishing the great tasting spagetti. She swallowed. "There is though..." she said slowly and ate a breadstick. "Thank you again for the spagetti I must repay you. Would you like to stay in the harmock with me tonight?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 am

to my posts?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:35 pm

(Mm-hm.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:04 am

Hello?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 am

(oh sorry! The post I made earlier must not of gone through)
"I would love too" he said gently, watching the city thrive with bright lights and people, the odd car beeping its horn. a mixture of yellow, purple, green, orange and pink lights danced across the sky, the orang and the green were wrapping themselves around each other and the Yellow, purple and pink were dashing over and under each other, his eyes twinkled "Wow isnt it beautiful?!" he said dazzled by the lights.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Nikkita nodded walking over towards the harmmock, curling up. "It kills my eyes. Humans really don't need to put all those lights." she murmured, half to herself. She put her head down and closed her eyes, falling asleep, making room for him. She then soon fell asleep, deeper. Her breathings light, her snores quiet.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:24 am

He smiled and climbed up onto the hamock, he didnt think it hurted his eyes, he traveled the world, but it looked like he was staying here for along time! he sighed and curled up neatly, he graduletly fell deeper into a sleep, life was good for him, apart from this dream, a dog came up too the hamock and took Nikita and lunged at him, sending hitting the wall, he whimmpered and scrambled in his sleep, then he woke up, sweating and breathing hard, but somthing wasnt right, he was on the....floor? he looked up and sighed, he had obvisly rolled of the hamock in his sleep! he giggled too him self and climbed back on, trying not too disturb Nikkita
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Nikkita opened her an eye when she heard a thump. She opened both eyes and rolled them. "Can you please settle down? Rolling around like a rat caught in a trap..." she muttered. Slowly, she closed her eyes again and fell back to sleep. She didn't dream, for she didn't have any dreams hardly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum