Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 3 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

[Im not even going to bother with the name anymore, you know its me Lol]

I smiled and snorted happily. "On my back? How.." I stopped and did as he said, laying down and then rolling onto my back. I looked up at him "How do.." I stopped again and just waited. I looked down at my stomach and perked my ears, there was no doubt that I would be pregnant when we were done. I looked up at him again and blinked in curiousity,

Back to top Go down

Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER) - Page 3 Empty Re: Garlic is a whole new bread of cowards (FORCE BREEDER)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:44 pm

(lol Yup!)
Her indecision was cute and when she finally rolled over and looked at me like I was her savior I had to laugh. I guess in a way I was- A savior to her one-way mind. Now her mind was open to suggestions like these- something most whores weren't open to.
So with a smile, I walked over her body and positioned myself somewhat awkwardly in her hole- pushing and thrusting. If it was possible- the pleasure was greater. My balls didn't have far to go till it started touching pussy. I moaned out loud- loud enough for couples lost in their own world to hear us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

I squealed and squirmed around at first. I didnt like the feeling, but the pleasure slowly grew. I pinned my ears, not liking that I couldnt do all the work like when he mounted. I watched him and finally let out a groan, but it was small and quiet. I narrowed my eyes and tried to push into him, but it didnt work like it did when we were standing. Soon, I realized that this might have been even more pleasurable than standing. I layed on my back and let him do all the work for a change. My ears pinned back as I let out an ear-piercing groan. I grinned and tried to move closer so that he went farther in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:00 am

(got to go.... work tomorrow)
I smirked and listened to her moans and whimpers. He literally pounded her into the ground- occasionally moving her forward with his thrusts. His balls and her pussy were making consistent noises going slap-squelch-slap-squelch. He was ramming her up the ass and loving every moment of it. So was she apparently. But then again, she loved anything rammed into her holes. The harder the better. He smirked and continued his pleasuring while simultaneously coming multiple times into her.
"What you gonna name the baby?" I asked, not caring but she tightened and I moaned low and hard- coming just from that. I'm not sure how I had any cum left. She just kept squeezing it out of me.

Some random horse- ( wanna play the whore? lol)
I had brought my newly found whore out to play and saw a sight that totally shocked me. Two horses- doing it like humans. It looked pleasurable- so looking a the whore I asked. "You wanna try?" I asked, letting my tool hang just from watching them fuck. It was very arousing. I'd planned on going into a darker part of the forest- but fucking next to two other horses who were also fucking... he'd never done it before. And definitely not like them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Charice

I smile at the sound and watch him thrust furiously. I let out a deep breath followed by a quite loud squeal. "What baby?" I ask, completely dumbfounded. "Oh! The baby.. Well.. it depends on what it-" I squeal again before continuing "Looks like." I pinn my ears back and start to squirm around again. I liked it much better when we were standing. Snorting, I kick out with my hind leg, but I purposely miss him.

Random Horse Named... Beverley

I watch them and perk my ears up, looking back at the random stallion. "Sure" I reply, switching my gaze back to them. I snort at the mare and then lay down, rolling onto my back. I gave the stallion the same look that Charice gave L'ail before they started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:13 pm

I smiled- feeling the kick and thrusting one more time- before releasing my load into her.
"Hmmm- sounds good." I got up off of her and shook my mane- feeling the prickles of sweat that had formed from my excursion. I caught a brief look over her on the ground. She looked... hot. My cum was dripping out of her hole, and I had the brightest Idea.
"Don't get up yet." I commanded her, before kneeling by her soaked pussy. I started lapping up the gorgeous little bud. She tasted good too.

Bank-
I didn't even wait for her to get comfortable before I collapsed on her and started thrusting. It wasn't long before the sounds of both our juices mixing and giving off a wet sounds was heard. I moaned as she tightened around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Charice

I scream with the last thrust. I narrow my brown eyes as he kneels down. I feel his tounge again and I smile, letting him pleasure me without me doing anything. I then stand up, even though I heard him and shake off. I flick my tail in his face once more before walking over to a shady tree. I acted like nothing ever happened, yawning and swishing my tail around. I looked back and snorted, there were a few cuts from his hooves. Pinning my ears, I begin to paw at the ground, still acting as if he was never there.

Beverley

I grunt and begin to move with him, tightening around him a little more with each thrust. I moan and look up at him, a smile stuck to my face. Hearing him groan, I giggle and then let out another quiet grunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:44 pm

I did a double take- this mare had been practically pleading for me to take her. I guessed even whores got tired. I smirked and started to graze- flicking my ears and tail every now and then to keep the flies away. They were focusing quite a lot on my tool area. Then I looked up to see two horses doing it just like we'd been doing it. The mare moaning and groaning and the stallion thrusting easily and quickly. My tool dropped at the sight and I felt the need to help- but I waited for the right moment.

Bank-
Tight. Wet. and fast moving. That was what this sex was like. No wonder the humans did it so often this way- more time for sex and less time to be tired from standing and thrusting. He was now pounding her so hard that if his legs weren't holding her to him she would be mvoing inches every time- across the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:34 pm

~Chatize~
I shook my elegant and sexy mane and heard moaning. I licked my lips and chuckled. My perfect feminine body moved towards them with a smirk. As soon as I see the stallions I smirk even bigger. I stand sort of infront of them, knowing I would be noticed. My white body and mane were gleaming like a thousand stars. I swished my tail and let out a beautiful scent which seemed to cover the entire opening. I made a loud snort, making sure they would notice me. I smirked again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:04 pm

I leaned by nose down towards the ground to munch some grass- but was stopped by a mare. A hot mare. A hot, single, sexy mare. I didn't need to be told twice. With the other whore forgotten I started over to the mare whose coat literally shined. Not for long I thought- quite sadistically.
Her heat hit me harder than the other mares had- she was definitely a new one. She'd not been bred this matting season. Just my luck.
"Well, hello there." I said- smirking and trotting towards her. Lifting my head valiantly and tail flagging behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:07 pm

~Chatize~
"Well hello big boy." I said and smirked. I perked up my ears and circled him, moving my tail around his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:12 pm

My eyes never left her body as she moved like a cat around me. My ears were pricked and my nostrils flared. My tool started to poke out- showing it's face to the world it loved so much.
I smiled.
"And what would such a... FINE, specimen such as yourself be doing here? In these woods of pleasure and sex?" I asked- getting straight to the point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:25 pm

~Chatize~
I nodded. "Why else would I be here?" I said with a smooth sexy voice. I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Clear~
I walked around these parts everytime it seemed to me that I had once saw two horses freaking eachother istantily I stayed far Clear from them but know longer was I scared and wanted to figure out why these horses freaked eachother like that I walked up slowly and ask, "Um... excuse me not to bother you but why do you always freak eachother?" I ask with my german accsent I was a bold, beautiful mare that hardly no stallion could ever resist I got force-bred s million times and the foals just kept dieing
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:30 pm

~Chatize~
I rolled my eyes and snorted. My perfect feminine body moved closer to the stallion. I licked his cheeck and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:34 pm

I smirked back- then answered the horses question. "Because it's pleasurable." I said- simply. Snorting as I sniffed her rump before mounting Chatize. I grinned as I did it fast and effortlessly- readying myself to fuck her.
"Get ready- I'm big." I told her, then thrust in at a nice rhythm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:35 pm

~Chatize~
I smile as he mounts me. "I can tell." I said as I felt him come inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Clear~
"Pleausurble?" I ask "I never felt pleasurable when I mated, maybe because I didn`t do it with the person I loved" I say a sigh watching them curiously.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:41 pm

I humped her fast and erratic at first- then picked up a good beat with lots of sounds of pleasure on my part. I groaned and moaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:43 pm

~Chatize~
I grinned and lowered my head, spreading my legs apart farther. I moaned and grunted each time he rammed into me. "Is that all you got?" I asked and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:46 pm

I stomped my feet and then planted them so I could get better thrusting range. I snorted loudly as she clenched and unclenched. I almost exploded right then and there- but I pulled out to explode all over her back. Lube for my faster rhythm I was going to be picking up. I smirked as I settled back on her wet and sticky back then started pounding faster than I had before- elongating my tool more and more til I rammed her wall hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:16 pm

~Chatize~
I moaned and lowered my head. This is probably the best breeding I have ever had. I smirked and grunted, feeling the experience more pleasureable everytime he humped me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Seeing her head lowered I realized that made her relax a little. I wanted her tight. So I grabbed a mouthful of mane and pulled, thrusting better. After I found out that pulling on her mane and thrusting made me go in farther- I didn't let go. My poundings go more brutal. Humps more erratic. I was breathing, moaning, and groaning hard as she grinded into me unknowingly.
I gave out a low neigh. Pleasure coursing through my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

~Chatize~
As he tugged on my mane I swifly lifted my head and tightened. I was panting harder and feeling adrenaline or pleasure scatter through my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I Humped a lot- then exploded. I was spent. My tool retracted and all I could do was dry hump her. Try to revive it.
There was no such luck.
With a snort I got off her.
"Welp. that was a good one. I give it a 4 out a ten." I said- shaking my mane and nipping her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next