Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. - Page 4 Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Royal~
I glare down upon her. "Cool It Ginger or I'll have you killed just like your mate and child." I sneer.

Peace cocked his head confused while Hope sucked in a suprised gasp.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. - Page 4 Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Ginger
i was now mader then ever *IT WAS YOU!* i shreked. my ears were pined against my head and my teeth were bared. i wasnt scared at all now. *WHY? WHY?* i screamed at him. i was almost in tiers but i kept them back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Royal~
I didn't even flinch as Ginger blew up in my face. I pinned my ears and said smoothly, "I didn't kill your family. A relation to me did."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Ginger
i stepped closer my face almost red with anger *like who and why?* i asked as i through my head up high in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Royal~
I snort and step away from her, moving and pacing the clearing as I smiled darkly. "I never laid a hoof on your family, but my mate did. Liza? She was jealous of you and wanted your mate for herself. She thought that if she killed your mate, you would feel her suffering. The foal was never meant to be killed."

Hope I gasp loudly. Mother killed her family?! She now felt totally responcable for the her mothers evilness. Tears filled her eyes and Peace, just as stunned, tried to comfort her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Ginger
i snorted at him *Where is you amte now?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Royal~
I laugh darkly. "My mate? The poor thing died so long ago."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Ginger
i snorted and relaxed *then what can i help you?* i asked as i moved behind the foals. i licked there tear stained faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Royal~
I hiss a laugh, "I want them back of course. They were bred for evil like I was and their mother as you know." I step forward, toward the foals.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Ginger
i lifted my head and pulled myself and the foals back, *but they are not evil.* i said as i licked there backs, keeping my eyes on the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Royal~
I hiss, "Because they have been around nags their whole lives!" I step forward again.

Hope whimpers as she hides her face in Ginger's tail. Peace glares up at his father with hate filled blue eyes. He concentrated all his energy on him and closed her eyes and mumbled, "Anatileda!" He opened his eyes to see his father suspended in the air and his eyes wide as his breath was choked from his body.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Ginger
i was stunded at what Peace was doing, *what is thet?* i asked him as i staried with eyes wide and mouth open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 am

Peace stayed concintrated until Royals body fell lifess to the ground. Peace sighed tiredly and plopped down to rest, "He told you, we were bred for evil..." Hope hadn't been watching but knew it was her turn now. She stared at his lifeless body, Royals tongs barely slipping from his mouth, his eyes wide open and staring at the sky, and his body looking so weak and crumpled. She closed her eyes then opened them as his body began to melt, the Earth soaking up his body leaving nothing but bones. Then the bones dissolved away too. She sighed, "Yeah he's right, his body just went straight he,ll."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:58 am

Ginger
*what else can you do?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Peace and Hope shared a look of uncertainty before Peace answered, "I can obviously pick up objects and control them." Hope looked down, "I can melt things or finish them off." Peace added, "Both of us can read minds.."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Ginger
i smiled and said *that is wonderful.* but realy i felt a little afraid of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Hope was almost in tears as she cried, "Its not wonderful!" Peace nuzzled her as he spoke to Ginger, reading her mind. "Please don't fear us Ginger!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Ginger
i smiled and erased the thought from my mind. i lowered my head to Hope and nuzzled her. *I am always going to love you two.* i said as i licked her cheek. *i may be a little uncomfertable but i will alway care about you two.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Hope smiled a little, "I love you too but why are you uncomfortable? We can protect you now." she said softly. Peace stared far past them into the forest. "I think we should move along, find another place to stay instead of out in the woods." he said randomly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Ginger
i smiled at Hope, *becuase i am not used to your powers yet, and yes let get moving.* i said as i started to walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Peace trotted ahead of Ginger while Hope limped behind her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Ginger
we walked along and every now and then i would stop and turn to check on Hope. *almost there.* i would say and finally i was correct. We walked into a big clearing. i smiled and turned to Hope and said *We made it, now you must lay down.* i could see her swolen ankle was throbing. i looked around and sighed. But then i spotted something i didnt want to spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Hope entered the clearing and laid down immediatly to relieve the aching stress of her swollen ankle. She cued up but then decided to stretch out in the sun. Peace sighed as he entered and gazed up at Ginger but his mood changed when he saw her eyes locked on something. He turned to follow her gaze confused.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Ginger
i took off running and stopped at the far end of the clearing. at my feet was a little foal. *hello?* i asked it

Foal
i woke up startled and looked at the mare. i stood quikly. i looked her over. i nodded not able to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Hope's head shot up as Peace nuzzled her, "Another foal.." She quickly hopped up and the two moved closer to them. Peace tried to get a better veiw while Hope pouted with her nose in the air.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next