Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. - Page 5 Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Ginger
i looked at the foal and asked *do you have s name?* i looked him/her over cereasly

Foal
i looked up at her and nodded. i opened my mouth and nothing came out.

Back to top Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. - Page 5 Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Eace walked over to the foal and sniffed it. "Its abandoned and inaudible." he explained. Hope refused to take a step closer to it, angry her brother went forward.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Ginger
i smiled and asked Pease *can you find out what the foals name is.* i walked arround the foal and licked it rump. *it a girl i know that much.* i said looking around. *were could she have come from?* i asked myself

Filly
i looked around at the two foals that looked differsnat then my. i nodded when i herd what the closest foal said, agreeing that i couldn't talk. i hopped around on my but when the mare walked around me. i was scared a little. i felt her warm toungh on my butt and i jump but settled down when that was all that she did. i listened to what she was saying and just stared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Hope walked off insearch of some juicey berries.

Peace nodded and turned to the fiilly. Her consentrated on her young mind. Can you think your name? Do you have one?" he asked her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Ginger
i stood back and watched

Filly
i looked at the colt and nodded. i stood up and walked to the tree line. i nudged something and a little colt stood up. i nodded at the colt and walked out. i through my head to the mare and pushed my brother forward. i nodded at him

Colt
i looked at the mare *hello?* i asked as i started to step back but my sister nudged me forward. *i am Hildalgo and this is my sister Merina.* i said as i looked at the colt. i turned to look at my sister and nodded asking if that was what she wanted me to do, and she nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Hope's head flew up as she heard a second foal's voice. She studied the young colt curious but made no movement to them.

Peace smiled, "Pretty names. I'm Peace and my twin sister Hope is back there." he looked at her and scowled before turning back around and watching Ginger.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Ginger
i looked at Hope and said *She like to have the attention, so where are you from?*

Hildago
*We are from the south lands.* he said

Merinda
I nodded with a smile on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:18 am

Hope stuck her tongue out at Ginger and turned back around glaring at a weeping flower. The sun glistened down through the open canopy above and highlighted her sparkling white coat and shimmering blue eyes.

Peace gasped, "So are we!" He looked up longingly at the warm sun that settled on his black coat and brightened his royal blue eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5