Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Hope squeals when she feels herself being lifted up. Peace quickly gets up and catches his brath glaring at her. Hope sagged alittle in Ginger's grip then her blue eyes fluttered for a minute. She wriggled trying to break free, "Im up!!" she cried.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Ginger
i smiled *good* i put her down and liked where i had held her mane. *what happened?* i asked her scared face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Peace snorted, "Probably another stupid nightmare about falling!" he rolls his eyes and lies down and curls up into a ball. Hope glares at him as Ginger licks her mane. "No!" she shouts deffencivly at Peace. Hope sighed and said, "Peace and I stumbled upon a stinky pile of carcass. We looked at the figures of dead horse sadly. Our mama was on the bottem then Ebony and and..." she choked. Peace softened his eyes as he listened. "You were on top then our father stood atop the dead bodies.." she finished looking at Ginger. "Then we fell!" she said sadly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Ginger
i frown *may i ask what happened o ur mother ad father?* i walked over to pease and liked the ruffles on his coat from the acsident

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Peace looked up at Ginger as she asked them the terrible question they hated answering. He looked at Hope, "You wanna explain sis?" she looked down then back up. "Of course.." her voice was small as she spoke. "Our father had a healthy and big herd of fine mares. Our mother was his most prize possetion ever. She was a luminous white Arabian with long flowing white locks and pericing topaz eyes. One day mom left and didn't return until a month later even after our dad sent out horses to find her. She came home pregnant and father thought she cheated but she was really force bred. He killed her and his mares ran away. Now he searches for us as we run from him and his blood lust." she finished with a sob.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Ginger
i sigh at the end and said *i may be past my time but i can still protect u.* i licked Peace's forhead from the dirt and then Hope's forhead. i nodded to them to come with me as i walked to a stream to get a drink and to wash the foals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Hope looked down after Ginger licked her forhead. Peace trotted after her and stopped at the water's edge, looking into the water. Hope sighed and followed after them and stopped on Ginger'ss other side.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Ginger
i took a drink and looked at the foals *come on u have to clean off.* i pushed on there rumps first pease then hope. i dove in myself and waited for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Peace laughed lightly forgetting the heavy mood and jumped in. He splashed water everywhere as he jumped about the cool liquid. Hope shied away at first then slowly waded in farther out. She smiled small as she neared Ginger, her tiny hooves just scrapping the river floor.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Ginger
i waked closer to hope and let her grave my mane *ur ok.* i rubbed peace's coat cleaning out the dirt stains. i turned to hope and cleaned her to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Hope lached onto Ginger's mane and hung on as she was cleaned. Peace wriggled at first, not liking to be cleaned but then gave in and sighed as she cleansed him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Ginger
i finish cleaning them and walked closer to the bank letting Hope grave her footing i walked over to Pease and squrted some water from my mouth at him *come on be nice.* i said playing around with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Hope steps out of the river with water dripping from her osaked coat. She shakes out the loose water and shivers slightly as she waters her brother and ginger. Peace laughs, "Hey!" amd splashes her back.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Ginger~
i laph and smile i grave peace's mane and pull his to a shallow part and get out. i shake and my brown mane flys up in the air. it settles back down and i nuzzle hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Peace swings his legs until he touches the river bottem then rushes out of the water. He shakes his jet black coat, sending water everywhere. Hope jumps back to escape the water and winces. "Do you mind?" she says as she looks over her pearly white coat. She nuzzles Ginger back.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Ginger
i smiled at both of them and said *be nice both of you.* i like the spots on hopes coat that had gotten wet. i then licked peace's forlock down to a perfect spot. i nickered to both of them to nurce if they wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:59 pm

The twins sick tongues out at eachother and ran quickly over to Ginger's underside. The two of them suckle noisily and bump eachother as they nurse.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Ginger
i jumped back a little as they pushed for milk. *where you two like this when u were with ur mother?* i asked as i cleaned there tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Peace flinched. Any time his mother was brought up, he became down and sad. He ignored the question and continued suckling. He was a spitting image of his mother, gangly legs jet black coat daring blue eyes. Hope how ever answered shortly, "Yes we faught constently!" she nudged Peace. Mother didn't really bother Hope that much since she favored Peace more...her look alike. Hope looked like her father, pearly white, muscualr build and liquid aquamarine eyes to die for. His held an icy glare that she was starting to mimic now.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Ginger
i nuzzled then and sighed i looked around and spotted a tree. *when u two are done then we will go over there and lay down.* i said as i nuzzled hope's hind legs. *she was the perttiest of the two. she looked like a friend that i knew a long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Peace glance over at the tree quickly. Hope nodded her head and limped over and gently eased herself to the ground. She curled up into a ball and watched Ginger and Peace. Peace smirked and nipped Ginger's knee before wheeling and running to the other side of the clearing.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Ginger
i smiled at hope who was kind and sweet and next thing i know i get bit on the knee. i smerk an evil smerk at the colt and take off after him. When i cought up with him i put my nose under his baby tail and pushed up sending him into a back flip. He landed on the ground at my feet and i asked him *what was that for?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Peace squeals when he falls and look down sadly. He used to do this with his mom: forces tears and whimpers. "I was only playing.." he looks up at her, his blue eyes moist.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Ginger
i smiled *so i was i.* i said as i graved his mane and helped him up. i nuzzled him and licked him little face clean. i gently nipped his sholder and took off trotting, head and tail high, over to the tree. to were hope was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Peace stands up and watches her after she nips him and trots away. He smiles and lopes after her, kicking up his heels and bucking until he reaches them. He bites Hope"s mane and smirks. "Stop It!" she whines as she shakes her baby mane angrily.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum